Tama Go released in UK but no gotchi figures?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ2411

Reaction score
OK so the new argos catalogue came out on saturday and with that came the release of the tama go in the uk and Ireland (release exclusive to argos) however argos are not selling the gotchi figures, so are there other shops i can buy them in? (i doubt it cos tama go is for sale ONLY at argos)or are argos going to release them at a later date? Does anyone know anything about this? and no i dont want to order them online

Maybe an Import store if you have them... Or just wait and hope they show up. You could always call the store to see if they are instock or when they should be instock. Watch the online part of the store and it should probably tell you when they will be in.

Good luck getting what you want!

When I emailed Bandai UK a while back, they said that Gotchi figures were not to be sold at release, and I think they were implying that they are eventually going to be released, just not yet.

You don't need the gotchi figures,and you can always use the one that comes with it. You could always contact Argos asking when the gotchi figs. are gonna be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back