Most useless Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipchi

Reaction score
I am playing pokemon Black at the moment and i chose Snivy because i havent had it yet and i regret every moment

Snivy is Useless, i seriously hope he gets better as he evolves he is currently lv 14 and a lv 12 Munna is better than it

Ps. most people will say magikarp is the worst (but it isn't)

Last edited by a moderator:
The most useless pokemon:

Pretty much every single Unova pokemon, except ones like Sawk and Boldore or whatever - Eh, they just aren't very strong, or to me, they just don't feel very pokemonish- Most of the Unova pokemon remind me too much of Digimon (Victini *cough* *cough*, he looks like some mascot the digimon company would make)

Any bug pokemon- Useless since they have too many weaknesses. This includes Shedinja. He is not as amazing as he looks. You would be surprised of how many pokemon have fire/water/rock/flying attacks.

give snivy a chance, you just have to train him well. as for the useless pokemon, i must say sunkern. he is weakest (in STATS, not moves.) unlike magikarp which actually learns some useful moves. same for sunflora.

(Victini *cough* *cough*, he looks like some mascot the digimon company would make)
lol I was thiking the same thing before the game even came out in the U.S XD

The way I play pokemon the Unown are the most useless. You cath them at to low of a level to ever train them well with the one freaking attack that doesn't do very much.

I know Snivys are ok but i mean they are the speedy one out of the three i mean Tepig has Great attack and sp.atk but not so good speed or defence and Oshawott has good attack/ sp.atk good defence/ sp.def and ok speed But snivy only has speed

In my opinion the starter are at this

1. Oshawott (Because it only has 2 weaknesses)

2. Tepig (Because of its awesome Attack)

3. Snivy (Because of it's crude stats)

Honestly, if you use them right, there is no useless Pokemon. They all have their benefits.

But battle wise, I wouldn't ever choose Ditto. I prefer Ditto to stay in the day care and make babies. :]

That sounded so wrong btw ^^

In my opinion, Haters gonna hate. But the thing is EVERY pokemon has potential in 3 different ways:

Leveling: Level it up for better moves

Daycare inherit You can increase stats and also give great TM moves from daycare birth

Luck: This is completely serious Ability Luck what ability you get or the moves you have; Though its fixed on starters others that can be caught it applies to

Those points semi apply to legends

But battle wise, I wouldn't ever choose Ditto. I prefer Ditto to stay in the day care and make babies. :]

Agreed. Ditto is useless in battle. He stinks as he always seems to die right after he transforms. Or before he even transforms. He's only good as a baby maker.

Another useless pokemon would be Pikachu. Sorry, but he pretty much almost always has low defense and dies so easily at the first ground attack.

Another useless pokemon would be Pikachu. Sorry, but he pretty much almost always has low defense and dies so easily at the first ground attack.
True but if it is the event pikachu that knows surf and has good speed then it is pretty powerful

Honestly, if you use them right, there is no useless Pokemon. They all have their benefits.

I agree and Disagree. Ditto can have eggs with other Pokémon. He can also transform into a Dragon type if you are battling a Dragon Type, so, also a counter, like Magicarp!

I agree and Disagree. Ditto can have eggs with other Pokémon. He can also transform into a Dragon type if you are battling a Dragon Type, so, also a counter, like Magicarp!
Yeah but then you're screwed if you're battling someone with an ice type that follows... I never thought of using him against dragons though... good call.

snivy is amazing, so is Ampharos, hmmmm... i agree that magicarp is a good counter but hoppip is pretty bad...

Actually, Ditto would probably die at the first Hyper Beam/Dragon Rush/Dragon Claw/Any powerful move. It depends on what dragon type you're facing. If it's Salamence, Garchomp, or Dragonite or any of the other Uber dragons, you're screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Ditto would probably die at the first Hyper Beam/Dragon Rush/Dragon Claw/Any powerful move. It depends on what dragon type you're facing. If it's Salamence, Garchomp, or Dragonite or any of the other Uber dragons, you're screwed.
True that, I have considered that, my friend taught me that, so I know that from a long time ago.

Magikarp until it evolves. Everyone knows that.

Of course, the only exception is the Winner's Path/Dream World Magikarp, but only because it knows Bounce.

In all honesty, I dislike all of the Unova Pokemon. They are not as strong nor visually attractive as the Pokemon from other generations, even Sinnoh. (*thinks of Electrive and shudders*) There's also Pokemon like Zebstrika, that you train like crazy at the beginning, but then it turns out that they have bad stats.

I think I'm going to trade in my copy of Pokemon Black pretty soon.

In all honesty, I dislike all of the Unova Pokemon. They are not as strong nor visually attractive as the Pokemon from other generations, even Sinnoh.
Agreed. I don't like any of them, except maybe Emolga just cuz he's sorta cute. None of them have the pokemon cuteness touch to em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back