Mothra help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chlochlocola

Reaction score
ok. so i got the mothra tamagotchi a couple days ago and i got the mothra grub.

looking at growth charts it seems like they dont form cocoons (?) can someone help me with this please?

i'm awfully stumped. :(

ok. so i got the mothra tamagotchi a couple days ago and i got the mothra grub.

looking at growth charts it seems like they dont form cocoons (?) can someone help me with this please?

i'm awfully stumped. :(
Hey there,

I have raised a mothra before - the grub does turn into a cocoon, but it takes a few days if I remember correctly. 3-4 days or so I think. Then the cocoon stays for about 24 hours? something like that if I'm remembering it right. I haven't played it in a while, but I hope that helps :) They did make the growth chart look a little wonky didn't they? hmmm.

- Purn

Hey there,

I have raised a mothra before - the grub does turn into a cocoon, but it takes a few days if I remember correctly. 3-4 days or so I think. Then the cocoon stays for about 24 hours? something like that if I'm remembering it right. I haven't played it in a while, but I hope that helps :) They did make the growth chart look a little wonky didn't they? hmmm.

- Purn

thanks!

and i do agree that they should fix the growth charts then. And again thanks for your help! :D

oh! it woke me up from a nap formed a cocoon and became fairy moth! all in an hour. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back