The Sue Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
20110128203738!Trollface.png

Once upon a time there was a land.

It was beautiful.

There was a name for it.

It was called EARTH.

One day a bunch of bored people set up an arena that pretty much had every terrain in earth, only in a place four times the size of a football stadium.

It was called the Sue Arena.

Sues were put in the arena.

Now they must fight to the death while trying to survive in the wilderness environment they have been shoved in.

Who will be victorious?!!

For those of you who dun know, this is sort of a joke based on the Hunger Games. Although not like it matters.

RULES:

You can only play Sues. Stus are also allowed.

Be lazy and illiterate cuz that just makes it worse.

Names must be at least 4 words.

Sues and Kawaiis are the only things accepted.

Feel free to post anime images. Feel free to post a picture of Rick Astley if you wanna play a Stu just cuz that would be horrible.

Try not to make a Super Sue (Just typing in Personality, IS GOOD AT EVERYTHING EVER), since that wouldn't be very original since then ever other applicant would have to put that down too.

Although this RP does break all general RP rules ever, please still try to observe the rules of TamaTalk itself. So do not spam or cuss or bump.

You also have to get accepted by me before we begin, since your charrie might be too sane for this RP. That would just be too sad.

FORM:

Name:

Age(5-99):

Personality:

Looks(Either post a sueish picture or make the best description of the most outlandish sue looks):

Other(Put sob history here):

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Evangeline Elizabeth Everhart {Oh yeah, breakin' the rules. I'm so rebel}

Age(5-99): 11

Personality:nice, sweet, happy, caring, lovable, cute.

Looks: pretty, long hair, face, eyes

Other:her life be perfect. She has everything and anything and has perople to wait on/serve her

(^Most definitely accepted.. xDDDD)

Name: Sapphire Ebony Jewel Heart

Age(5-99): 9.

Personality: Always happy, cries when she is very happy, and has a giant heart. She is smart and athletic.

Looks(Either post a sueish picture or make the best description of the most outlandish sue looks): saphire has pink hair that goes all the way down to her butt she is really pretty and has sparkly eyes she wears a color contact in one eye so one eye is metallic sparkly pink and the other is metallic silver. she has a d cup.

Other(Put sob history here): her parents died when she was baby and she was abused.

Evangeline enterd the arena waiting area. She couldn't wait for the games to begin and be let into the arena. "I'm so excited." She told the person who had just finished doing her hair for her little adventure. "This should be so much fun. I'll definitely win"

Name: Melissa Dreamskies (Lol, the most random weird girly thing I could think of)

Age(5-99): 16

Personality: Sweet, shy, cute, girly, kind, friendly, flirty, adorable, and smiley.

Looks(Either post a sueish picture or make the best description of the most outlandish sue looks): Melissa has short, bouncy, golden-blonde hair with lime green highlights. Her eyes are glittery and shiny. They are blue, so blue that they look like crystalline streams and rivers and oceans and lakes. She loves neon colors and wears neon minidresses and skirts every day. Her nails are neon blue with the black crackle stuff on them. She carries a neon pink purse with her make-up inside it. She won't go anywhere without it and matters more to her than friends, family, and even herself. She looks perfect in her make-up. :rolleyes:

Other(Put sob history here): Her dad is in jail, and her mom was a drug and alcohol addict. She ran away to live with her rich boyfriend when she was 11 and since then, she's been a spoiled brat with love only for herself and occasionally her boyfriend.

(^Nev mind, accepted.)

Sapphire was hungry amd sitting in the arena waiting area. "i am nervous i hope i win. i am scared i hope i make friends." One of her boy toys who somehow hadnt dumed her yet Pearl Platinum the Fifth kissed her and she smiled hapily.

Last edited by a moderator:
(hey hey now. Sure she can. just you know be a kawaii and love everyone...) (;

Name: Nori Zebadiah Macintosh Hachiro Koji Francis Fransico Mittens Von Burnwick XXI (he collects names from his fallen enemies)

Personality: Hes totally like far out man. he seems like he's always spacin out but acutally he is super smart with an IQ of 800 or something idk and when he spaces out he is contemplating the nature of reality, space, and time.. He gets mad at people sometimes but it is because of his dark and traumatic past. If he was the sttar of the yaoi he would be seme.His pastimes are sparkling, photography, and making out with people.

Looks: He totally looks like one of those hot bishies from the yaois (but hes bi so hey ladies). he has beautiful silky crimson red hair that is shortish butt not to short because then it wouldn't be hot and he wears glasses which make him look smart and sophisticate and also he has emerald green eyes that show his depth and widom. He is thin and tall and handsome. His shirt buttons up but he leaves it open hes hot so he's allowed to do that. He wears designer jeans and the most expensive shoes but everyone just stares and his beautiful soft face and perfectly sculpted chest anyways

Other: His past is very dark his mom and dad hated him and they hit him with belts and called him silly names and fed him only scraps until he was eight then they sent them to live in teh orphanage (they pretended he was an orphan they found in a box) then he was adopted by his mento Rodger Ryo Osamu Rush Takumi Wilson Von Burnwick XX who taught him how to be a hot bishies and attract all the ladies and guys and also how to sparkle on a moments notice. That is his job now.

((Oh Jeegus it caused me physical pain to create this horrible monster. I can't post something like this without my sanity taking a dive into the pond near my house that may or may not be infested with snakes. Must... resist... correcting... obvious grammar errors...))

Name: Crystal heart star twinkle diamond emerald ruby the third

Age(5-99): 7

Personality: She is always happi she cries when she sad she love animals and chubbi babys her favorite color is pink and she always carrys around her catt plushie named princess in its pink carrier and she she talks to princess and thinks shes real. she too can play piano

Looks:shes a girl and she has 2 legs, 1 nose, 2 eyes, 2 arms, 2 ears 10 toes and fingers 1 mouth and 1 head and 1 body :)

Other: her parents hated her and she ran away to an orphanage and got adopted by a rich lady and she made her perfect and gave her everything she wanted

Name: Hart Ever Emo

Personality: He's, like, super EMO. He hates everything. You, your friend, your teacher, his life. He's super smart but super lazy and wants to do nothing but sit on the couch or surf the web thinking about how mizerabel he is. Cry for him, he's so sad.. D':

Looks(Either post a sueish picture or make the best description of the most outlandish sue looks): He has black hair with red streaks, liek the blud that continuously runs down his wrists. (But it's ok cuz he got used to bleeding all the time dun worry ;) ). His wrists are all cut up and stuff but again it's k. His skin is super pale and stuff, almost liek he lived in a CAVE all his life!! :eek:

He sparkels when in teh sun, cuz he's not used to it at all. He's skinny from not eating--he's too EMO for tat.

He wears black leather jackets that feel like saten (satin for you literate folk).

Other(Put sob history here): He lives the most boring life ever with his family who he hates more than ANYTING. They keep getting on his case about studying but he doesn't give a beep. So they took his razors away and he's trying to figure out how to get tem bak but he has no idea. So he ran away from home and lived on the streets and made freinds but they wont give hiim any razors so he decided to just leave. Then sum guy drugged him and dragged him to the arena!

Name: May suzie wwashington

Personality: so shes a really sweet girl, but people walk all over her shes also really smart and really nice and she also has a lot of charismuh (sp)? and she also can sing really well and its like her songs can control people but she only uses it for good because shes really reallllllllly nice. nd she also is really friendly to aminals n she is good at tlking 2 them and stuffffff~ she doesnt like bad people and mean people and she will cri wen deyre mean

Looks(Either post a sueish picture or make the best description of the most outlandish sue looks): OMG she is SOOOOOOOOOO beeyutfl!!!!1111!!1!!1! she has long blonde hair like the color f gold beeing hit by the sunlyt, and her eyes are lyk big blue sapphires that sparkle a lot especially when shes happyyyy!!! she has a really pretty body and always wears cute frilly clothes because they make her look even better. she can win lots of guys with just her looks, but guess what they are just as beautifulll as hr hart!

Other: she loves hart because she loves the sad boys because emo boys are the absolute cuteeeeest! so kawaiiiiiiiiiiii heeheeheehee

plz accept meeeee! <3

^That actually physically hurt to read.

Evangeline touched up her make up and spun her chair around to look at the other competiterz. there wuz a lot of em. "There not 2 tuff. I shud deff win thiss"

(ACCEPTED LOL. xDDDDD)

sapphire smiled and then got up and walked back to her set. She set down and then smiled and began to cry. "i cant believe I have kill all thees people. They all look so kind." She bwoke down.

may wlked in2 da room flipping her long beyoutiful golden hare n sed: hi guys i wish u all gud luk! Den she went and sat dwn bi hart and sed: OH EM GEE u r sooooo kawaiiiiii! u shuld be my bf!

Crystal put on her lip gloss and said to princess "i hope i win! but then i gonna feel sad for the otha ppl liek oh no everyones oldah than mee what do i do!"

She started crying

"waaaaa! im so young sob sob sob"

"oh wait" she thought as her tears turned into glittah or somethin lol

"i need to think posativie (sp?lol) im gonna win ok im gon a winn!"

sapphire cotinued to beak down. "i dun wan 2 kill any of you guys. i am so sad. i am so sorry." she continued to bawl so much her tears sparkled as sun cought them.

Hart looked a round @ the ppl there. "Kill?Wry kill other ppl? I want 2 kill myself.." he mustard, luking @ may. "Kawai? What's that? She cant be talking about me I'm not wurthy Im not purrfect."

He then tuk a nife from his pocket & tried 2 kut himself. It was to dull so he failed. He banged his head against teh wall in ANGER.

s4pphire stooped criying she re4lize it b4d for eyes. "I dun want to h4t maself it be bad and i don't want. i must be p4w4furu fo f4d4s s4ke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back