Wait, what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdarcher238

Reaction score
My Morino came out of it's cocoon, but it's still an Imotchi. Is that supposed to happen? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, is it a glitch or something?

My Morino came out of it's cocoon, but it's still an Imotchi. Is that supposed to happen? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, is it a glitch or something?
As far as I know that's not supposed to happen... Are you sure he wasn't just stepped on and then got better? When he's in the cocoon he looks like a peanut and you can change the temp for him. Mine got stepped on once and I was confused and thought he had become a cocoon, But it was actually just a big foot print. The cocoon stage lasts for 24 or so hours in which you can't do anything but change the temp....

Maybe this helps? I don't know otherwise....

- Purn

that's strange. i'd be curious to know if it changed again if you kept playing with it? seems like it could end up being a secret character eventually, although i've been told secret characters come right out of the cocoon and not later on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back