All The Right Moves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
All the right friends in all the wrong places

So yeah, we're going down

All They got all the right moves in all the right faces

Just paint the picture of a perfect place

They got it better than what anyone's told you

They'll be the King of Hearts, and you're the Queen of Spades

Then we'll fight for you like we were your soldiers

I know we've got it good

But they got it made

And the grass is getting greener each day

I know things are looking up

But soon they'll take us down,

before anybody's knowing our name.

They got all the right friends in all the wrong places

We've got all the wrong moves and all the wrong faces

They said, everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going

Yeah, we're going down

All They said, everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going

Yeah, we're going down

Do you think I'm special?

Do you think I'm nice?

Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?

Between the noise you hear

And the sound you like

Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

It can be possible that rain can fall,

Only when it's over our heads

The sun is shining everyday, but it's far away

Over the world is death.

They got,

They got,

All the wrong friends in all the wrong places

They got, all the wrong moves and all the wrong faces

Yeah, we're going down

Yeah, we're going down

It don't matter what you see.

I know I could never be

Someone that'll look like you.

It don't matter what you say,

I know I could never face

someone that could sound like you.

All They got all the right moves and all the right faces

All They got all the wrong moves and all the wrong faces

They said, everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going

Yeah, we're going down

Yeah, we're going down.

Yeah, we're going down.

Yeah, we're going down.

(All the right moves, hey)

Yeah, we're going down

(All the right moves, hey)

Yeah, we're going down

You are underestimated. "Just a bunch of average teenagers." That's what they all say. BOY WERE THEY WRONG. Each of you have powers that could help save the world. If your willing too, that is. Your mission is to seek out others like you and persuade them to join your group. As if that will happen - most of these people are loners anyway.

Rules:

> No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

> Have decent powers, no God-like charries.

> No killing other characters.

> Have unique powers.

> 2-3 sentences minimum per post.

> You must be accepted to start.

> Have fun.

> Remove all words in brackets [ ].

> 2-3 sentences in personality, looks and powers.

> Grammar.

The Form :

Name:

Age [13-18]:

Personality:

Looks:

Powers [Reasonable description please]:

Other [Likes, dislikes, weaknesses, etc. etc.]:

Pm me if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Heather Waltz

Personality: Heather is talkative and makes many mistakes. She is smart when she wants to be, and is a Neat Freak. She isn't Sailormoon. She does transform but not like a SailorMoon. She is a Magician, and uses that as a Power. She is Curious and likes exploring. In her Old-School she was popular and likes to be a Fashionista. Sometimes, she gets dazed and confused and sometimes forgets things. Also her Parents died when she was 5. She hates evil and always likes good endings.

Looks:
AnimeTeens1.jpg

Powers: She uses Magic(Healing and Dark Magic), Psychic Powers (Levitating, Illusions, Move Things Teleport) and can Shape-Shift. She Shape-Shifts to turn into weapons and can be used by other allies. She can Levitate herself and other things. Other than that she mainly uses Magic. She can use her Powers to confuse opponents and make them Paralyzed, Frozen and Asleep. She also holds mini Daggers around and stabs people when necessary.

Other: Her weakness is Shopping and Water. When someone mentions shopping, she goes crazy. When she gets exposed to water, she can get confused and gets angry.

P.s: Sorry if that sounded harsh, but I really think you should join. No more Emzz disappearing after rejection acts OK? I used to do that too and trust me you can gain a bad rep with other users.
And thanks. I already caught someone talking about me because of an Application on an RP.

Bye

~emzz909

Um, Emzz, can you change your powers and personality a bit. Your personality is mainly explaining that your character is not Sailor moon. (Who I don't know anything about anywayz.) And your powers are a little erm, hard to understand....

She uses Magic, Psychic Powers and can Shape-Shift. She Shape-Shifts to turn into weapons and can be used by other allies. She can Levitate herself and other things. Other than that she mainly uses Magic.
What do you mean by 'Magic' I mean what type of magic? Magic as in spells, or magic as in dark magic, or magic making a rabbit appear of of nowhere. And be a bit more precise about your psychic powers. Can Heather make illusions, or move things using her mind, read minds, teleport......

Fix those and your accepted.

P.s: Sorry if that sounded harsh, but I really think you should join. No more Emzz disappearing after rejection acts OK? I used to do that too and trust me you can gain a bad rep with other users.

Name: Raine Silvermist

Personality: Raine is a shy girl and easily intimidated. She can't bear to kill bugs, and she is vegetarian because she can't stand the fact she ate something alive once with a life. She can be unpleasant, but when she is unpleasant, she's REALLY unpleasant, although she is usually very nice. She is afraid of the dark, skeletons, clowns, zombies, almost everything. Especially mosquito. She hates, them, and she hates them because she solved a puzzle about the most dangerous creature, which ws the mosquito because when you killed it you would spill your own blood.

Looks: Raine has long, dark hair that reaches her waist, and she is the rare kind of person with lavender eyes. Her skin is slightly, VERY slightly taned because the sun seems to like her and not give her sun burns. She always wears long clothes, even in the summer when it's hot. It doesn't seem to bother her, and she rarely sweats.

Powers: Raine's powers are water and life. I'll explain.

WATER:

Raine can move liquid from the ground, inside plants, anywhere. However, she can only take pure water outside of things, so she cannot control, let's say, grapes to get grape juice. She would only make the grape shrivel up, as she only takes the moisture. HOWEVER, she can move the liquid inside, so she could use the grape juice to move the grape around in the air. That means your blood, too.

LIFE:

Raine doesn't really CONTROL the life, she is just able to communicate with them and has them as partners. She can tell a bird to bring her friend some food. It would come back with food. However, she can control the blood but she can't bear to hurt it.

Other: You already know what Raine hates and likes. She likes life, she hates scary stuff. Raine is weak to darkness. She starts to become terrified, and sometimes if it continues for too long, she starts to faint. Or get a heart attack. I'm sorry.

(Raine is half Asian, half American(LIKE ME :D ))

Um, Emzz, can you change your powers and personality a bit. Your personality is mainly explaining that your character is not Sailor moon. (Who I don't know anything about anywayz.) And your powers are a little erm, hard to understand....

What do you mean by 'Magic' I mean what type of magic? Magic as in spells, or magic as in dark magic, or magic making a rabbit appear of of nowhere. And be a bit more precise about your psychic powers. Can Heather make illusions, or move things using her mind, read minds, teleport......

Fix those and your accepted.

Sailormoon is a Show and I edited it. Thanks for the Inspirational words!

Heather was walking balk from school to go to her Condo to watch Pokemon. She hid something noone knew. She was a Hero. Yes but guessing from it, you can't tell that Heather actually is a Hero, but his is where it all begins...

Heather was walking back from School to her Condo when she got grabbed and pulled behind some Shrubs. "What do you want?!" Heather cried. The nice Scientist Girl replied "I am part of the S.T.W. League (Making this up) and we need you to help us save the WORLD. Are you in?" "Heck yes! Of course I wan't to save the World!"

OOC: Sorry for Double posting!

~emzz909

Accepted DaEmoBunny.

The Form :

Name: Dream 'Dre' Blossom

Personality: Dre is a shy, loner-like girl who love getting revenge and pulling pranks (which she gets away with using her perfect lying skills). Once you get to know her she is loyal and trustworthy. She is an total music fan whose moods can change depending on the music playing. Dre is a bit of a dreamer which can come in handy.......

Looks: Dre has long brown hair that reaches the middle of her back. Her skin is pale and due to this, was nicknamed 'The Vampire'. She has bright blue eyes that turn grey when she is serious. Dre wears dress-like t-shirts with black leggings underneath. Shoe wise Dre sticks with flats.

Powers: Dre is able to turn her arms into wings and her legs into those of a birds'. In this form only those who she wants to see her can. She can control air as well as understand birds. Dre can see the past or future in her dreams and occasionally enter the dreams of others or control their dreams. She has not mastered this power yet so she often mucks this up.

Other: Dre is very agile. She also tires out very quickly.

Heather was walking balk from school to go to her Condo to watch Pokemon. She hid something noone knew. She was a Hero. Yes but guessing from it, you can't tell that Heather actually is a Hero, but his is where it all begins...

Heather was walking back from School to her Condo when she got grabbed and pulled behind some Shrubs. "What do you want?!" Heather cried. The nice Scientist Girl replied "I am part of the S.T.W. League (Making this up) and we need you to help us save the WORLD. Are you in?" "Heck yes! Of course I wan't to save the World!"

OOC: Sorry for Double posting!

~emzz909
Emzz, remember; try not to get carried away.

Dre slowly snuck out of school. She did have a detention but got away with it when she entered a dream of a teacher and made them pity her. She slowly walked back to her house when suddenly she fell over someone's leg. "What the?" She muttered. The leg was from behind a shrub....

OOC: OK sorry.

"Ok I will see you later..." The lady replied. "How can you-Oh my Gosh sorry!" Heather pulled Dream up. "Hi I'm Waltz, Heather Waltz. Umm, I have a question. Do you want to be my friend? I don't have many friends around here. You look nice."

Raine sat next to some bushes, hearing some rustling. She winced as some leaves fell from it, and stood up.

"Don't hurt the bushes...

"Please..."

Raine tried to stand still, but she couldn't she sat back down quietly.

"Sure, I guess." Dre replied. "Oh, I'm Dream Blossom. Please, call me Dre. Hang on. There's someone else here." Dre stood up and walked over to Raine. "Are you OK?" She asked.

"Ooh Hi there! I didn't realize you there. I'm Heather Waltz. Want to walk with us somewhere?" Heather said. "Dre, where do you want to go now?" (Thinking: I wonder if Dre and that other girl have powers too, Meh, I'll find out sometime soon)

Raine sat there.

"I'm okay..."

The grass around her grew an inch higher, then another.

Oops, they already know now...

Raine got up and tried to scrub the grass stain of her uniform.

"Whoah! Umm Did you just make that grass grow?" Heather said shockingly. "I guess since we already know that, I should share this with you. Heather made Dre's bag slip off her hands and land in front of Raine. "Okay well I should help you get that stain off..."

Name: Tyler Davis

Personality: Tyler is awkward in every sense of the word. When he isn't tripping over his own baggy jeans or apsolutely nothing at all, he's trying to fade qinto the background to avoid further humiliation because of his goofy nature. His attempts to attract the opposite sex are almost laughable, because he always finds some way to mess it up by making himself look like an idiot. His other social skills are definitely lacking, mainly due to the fact that he never felt the need to mix with society during his childhood. No matter how hard he tries, he can never seem to fit in because of this.

Looks: Tyler has light brown hair, sticking up in all directions and giving him a slightly goofy appearance. No matter how hard he tries to make it lie flat, it stays looking like he backcombed it, so he usually gives up and leaves it. He has hazel eyes, occasionally framed by square black glasses, though he hates these and tries to avoid wearing them. At 5'4, he doesn't exactly tower over people, and he is rather scrawny in appearance. His pale complexion tends to make him look very sickly, and he has an overall washed tone. He tends to wear a dress shirt with jeans, an awkward combination from his attempts to look both formal and casual.

Powers: Tyler can produce force-fields, that can block outside attack when he is concentrating. When under heavy fire, though, his concentration can slide, so this isn't extremely useful. His force-fields can extend for about ten feet every way, and they are marked by a purple tinge to the air. He also has, to some extend, control over air. He can make air balls that can injure people, and he can harness the power of the wind, but he isn't very good at this yet, from lack of training.

Other: Everything has been explained above.

Accepted. ^^

"Wait..." Dre grins. "Here." She makes a small hurricane appear and take the grass off Raine. "Opps." Dre winks. Now serious Dre spoke to the scientist girl. "Now, what do you want?'

"I guess since we all have powers, I should share something. I am part of the S.T.W. League and we need people with powers to save the world. Are you guys in?" Heather asked

Tyler was currently stuck. Up a tree. He squeezed his eyes shut, not even daring to look down, and instead felt around for a lower down branch. He had no idea how he'd gotten up in the tree, and he didn't really care. Dammit, there wasn't even a way he culd use his powers to help him on this one. He sighed, running a hand though his messy hair, and decided to just go with it. He slid down, waving his arms madly as he fell, then landed rather roughly. He stumbled, tripping over his own feet and only just managing to stay upright. "Oh, that wasn'tthat bad..."

Raine spotted a boy in a tree.

"Ah..."

She made vines grow from the floor, around the tree so te boy could climb down. The vines were very thick and occasionally had a long thorn for the boy to hold on to.

"Come on down!" she said.

I sense some magic aura around that boy... she thought, staring strangely at the boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back