Over The Hills

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMagnolia town. A place completely surrounded by large hills, save for around the main road that allows people to enter and leave.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs a toddler, you heard warnings about never going over the hills, or the big bad monsters will get you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs a child, you took that story and ran with it, spreading rumours and playing games based on what was over the hills.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs a teenager, you were begged not to do anything stupid to be rebellious, such as going over the hills.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs a teenager, you thought 'Stuff this, I'm going over the hills.'

So one day, without warning, a group of teenagers went out of the back of the town and over the hills, a feat which took them the best part of the day. On the other side, there turned out to be a forest. Dark. Thick. Inviting. Of course they went in - they'd gone over the hills, after all. Now to prove that there was nothing there, and return home knowing that they had, apparently, accomplished the impossible: returning from over the hills.

What was that saying about curiousity killing the cat?

You see, that forest is home to a group of vampires. They see this all the time, people coming over their hills and into their forest, usually getting lost. For them it's easy pickings: stupid, naive humans thinking they're better and braver than everyone else. This group of vampires has played this game many times before, especially their leader. They won't hesistate to start it again. And they never. Ever. Lose.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

RULES AND OTHER THINGS
    - Okay, first off, this RP is literate. No script formats here, guys. We're talking at least four decent length sentences per post here. I will allow for writer's block and so on, but don't pull this excuse all the time.
    - Usual RP rules: No Mary Sues/Gary Stus, no godmodding, forum rules, keep things PG-13. Yes, this RP is about vampires hunting down and attempting to kill the humans in their territory, but let's not get too graphic, yeah? We can always fade to black or something.
    - You can play a human or a vampire, but I have to accept your forms before you start RP-ing. On that note, let's try and see some diversity between the characters, even between the bloodthirsty vampires.
    - Be realistic. Yes, I know that's a daft thing to say in a RP about vampires, but I don't mean that. I mean, don't do things like using your mobile to phone for help - you're in a thick forest, guys, there's not going to be any signal.
    - Vampire wise: they have super strength, super speed, heightened senses etc. They CAN come out in daylight, but it weakens them. They do not sparkle. They cannot live only off animal blood. They also cannot turn into bats or have any extra powers. And it probably goes without saying, but they can take blood and change people.

FORM - HUMANS
    Name:
    Looks: Descriptions are loved, but pictures are allowed. No anime though.
    Personality: Descriptive, and don't change it later. For example, a 'shy' person couldn't suddenly become the most arrogant and cocky of the bunch.
    Other: Anything else?

FORM - VAMPIRES
    Name:
    Physical age/Actual age: How old do they look/how old are they actually?
    Looks: Again, descriptions are loved, but pictures are allowed. No anime though.
    Personality: Same as above. Alos, just because they're evil bloodthirsty vampires doesn't mean we can't have some interesting things in there.
    Other: Anything else?

I'll make mine if someone joins. Any questions, PM me or leave a message on my profile :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Nicola 'Nicki' D'Agistino

Physical age/Actual age: 17/19 (Yeah, she was changed quite recently...)

Looks: Nicki has brown hair, quite damaged from the frequent dying and straightening that she used to do to it. Due to living in the forest, it usually just has to hang limp or be tied up into a messy ponytail, but that way you can see that her roots are black, because she hasn't dyed her hair in a while. Nicki has brown eyeswith dark shadows underneath, due to her recent vampy-ness. She has had to beg the group to let her out to the town so she can get make-up, whcih she uses liberally, so thick foundation and heavily lined eyes are normal for her. She doesn't stand too tall, average height at 5'7, but she is quite thin, something carried over from when she was a human. She is usally in lowcut tops and short skirts, even though this seriously exposes her in the sun.

Personality: Nicki wasn't exactly pleasant as a human, cold and heartless, so being turned has only served to amplify this. She will usually be the first to attack a human, and she loves nothing more than to see them in pain. She also has a short temper with others in the group, and will lash out at them if provoked. However, she isn't the best close-combat fighter, so she will find herself in danger unless another, stronger vampire is willing to back her up. Nicki is also quite...well, slutty. She has a hard time stopping herself from doing anything to any human boy that she finds cute, which can put the group in a dangerous position in she decides to act upon this.

Other: Uh...

Beth, accepted :)

Name: Kate Olivia Runthorpe

Looks: Kate is a tomboy, pure and simple. She has dark brown hair, cropped and often left otherwise unstyled, save for running a brush through her fringe. Her face has rather sharp features, with her green eyes posessing a sort of hardness so it always looks like she's judging you. No makeup is ever present on that face, and in a similar vein, no jewellery is ever worn by Kate. Clothing wise, Kate's favourite albeit mucky pair of Converse hardly ever leave her feet, and are certainly never swapped for anything more stylish (or cleaner). As for other things, the order of the day is usually a t-shirt and hoody combo, coupled with combats or jeggings if she's pushing it.

Personality: Kate is very much the leader type: strong willed, descisive, and often a little bossy. However, she tends not to take centre stage and shepard people, however, due to her 'anger problem'. Kate has a very short fuse, and will often snap at the smallest of things. She will get especially angry if you're mocking her in any way. Kate can't stand bullies and their friends, and will certainly not hesitate to smash her fist into your face to prove that she's not someone to be taken lightly, and definitly not someone to mock. Around friends she is surprisngly calm, although she often relies on them to anchor her down and prevent het from doing anything daft. If they're not there, thete's no telling what Kate will do.

Other: nope.

This post will be edited with a second character, I just don't want to lose what I've done so far /typingonmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back