Clairman High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Welcome to Clairman High! It's a completely normal high school, located in a small suburban town.

Anyway, join since you get the concept

JK. This high school is about as normal as a 100 year old grandmother running a marathon in under 4 hours.

Why?

Well...

Every student in the entire school has a certain personality trait/obsession/quirk that goes to the max. In other words..

A perfectionist girl is now a girl who wants EVERYTHING perfect and clean. That goes for everything, not just grades and athletics.

A football player is now a muscular guy who goes around school without a shirt.

An optimistic good girl is now so optimistic that she sees the bright side of EVERYTHING.

An emo boy is so emo he's always cutting himself. Every. Minute. Of. The. Day.

A prep is so preppy and extremely beautiful if someone not popular or hot comes within 50 feet of her, she flips out crazily.

A nerd is so nerdy they always carry laptops with Roms on them and look nerdy.

That's just a few examples of what you'll find in the ever so messed up Clairman High.

RULES:

While this is sort of a spinoff of the Sue Games, only 1 Sueish girl will be accepted.

No illiteracy will be accepted in this RP; I lied about it being advanced literate since I'm a terrible, terrible person who will probably never hear the end of her false advertising of this RP. But I still expect 3-4 long sentences a post. Minimum is as long as the part from "While this is sort of" to "Minimum is as long as..." So basically, all posts need to be at least 3 complete lines long.

Forms must be a detailed enough.

Must accept form before RP.

I want a variety of terribly messed up characters, so no more than two of each will be accepted.

Follow forum rules.

This is meant to be a horrible parody.

PLEASE PLAY TEACHERS TOO. Teachers are messed up too btw.

This is realistic; no powers.

I'll give you one warning for breaking a rule and then I'll kick you out <3.

FORM:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Other:

I'll join if someone else joins. I'm playing a perfectionist btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Brittany Marie Wood

Personality: Brittany is the head of the cheerleading squad, so she is, like really preppy and happy and pretty and everything. However, she's super dumb and ditzy, and tends to be a major airhead. However, she gets good grades and has secret intelligence. It's more like she lacks some common sense. She's definitely the stereotypical valley girl, but take out any of the meanness, because she is a SUE! (I claim Sue status right here, people!) She is so nice to everyone and is all pretty and awesome and stuff. Yeah. So that's pretty much it about her. Nothing really unique.

Appearance: She has bleach blonde hair that she usually keeps up in a ponytail, and big blue eyes. She's about 5'6", with a nice body and a slight tan. She's your typical high school prom/ homecoming queen sort of girl. She wears her cheerleading uniform most of the time, but outside of school she'll wear really fashionable, expensive clothes. As daddy's little princess, she can do that if she likes.

Other: I am, like, so happy to like, be here. Y'know? <3

Name: Min Kim

Personality: Min has an extremely shy personalty, always trembling in fear and shaking. She always doesn't know what to do, and her catchphrase is "I don't know how to deal with this!". Also, Min's right arm is always usually behind her back holding left arm. Mumbles her speech. She'll keep asking you nicely to go away if you go near her. (Stealing from Crona 'cause I can).

Appearance: Her skin is extremely pale, since she never goes outside. Her hair is a wavy dark brown (looks like black when not in light) that reaches a bit past to her shoulders. Wears a long sleeve black shirt and pants. Her shoes are also black with white laces. Dark brown eyes with a small nose and skinny eyebrows.

Other: Hope this won't be an anti-sue.

Name: Brianna Anne Shinn

Personality: Brianna is the optimistic girl, who sees the bright side in even the darkest of times. She tries to put a smile on everyone's face, but sometimes she doesn't get that they don't want to be happy.

Appearance: Brianna has red hair that is wavy, goes right down to her waist and has one bright pink streak through the fringe. She has deep blue eyes, and fair skin. She is tall and thin, but not too thin, and wears bright coloured clothes all the time, no matter what colour. If it's bright in colour she most likely owns it.

Other: It's so good that I'm here! =D

(Accepted, but It's Teri, be careful your charrie doesn't go too far into Suedom since Swan already took the completely perfect girl slot. Since all of you are girls, let's see what happens when we have a male perfectionist, *trollfaic*)

Name: Glen Armstrong

Personality: Glen is a perfectionist who wants EVERYTHING, ANYTHING AND ANYBODY TO be perfect. He gets ticked when anything is imperfect at all (crooked, out of place, the only one out of a bunch)... And will go to extreme measures to fix what he wants to fix. This has gotten him a rather terrible reputation, despite the fact he has a 4.0 GPA and is a good football player in varsity. One time, when he realized the markings on the track were off by just a few millimeters, he freaked and repainted... The entire.. Track... He got in trouble by the principal but the principal had only one wart right on his nose, which bothered Glen, so... Uh...

Appearance: Glen looks normal despite the fact that he always keeps his hair shaved thanks to the fact he either says he has to have no hair or long hair all the way to his butt, so he chose to have it shaved. What little hair you will see on his head is brown. He has green eyes, and he always wears casual clothing to fit in perfectly with all the other guys so it's precise. He always carries around a backpack which is filled with supplies to help him make the world completely clean and perfect. It's rather scary.

Other: ... Trollfaic.

I wanna make another charrie after this, a guy who wants a girlfriend but can't get on and is easily tricked by girls and is a perv |D

Brittany walked down the halls, a bounce in her step, tossing her perfect blonde hair and showing off her amazing figure. She knew she was beautiful, the perfect cheerleader. She also knew she was super popular because she was just soooo nice, you know? She smiled and waved to everyone, even the nerds and the goths. Besides, being friends with them might make her smarter! "I just, you know, love this high school! GO TEAM!" She cheered to nobody in particular, then gave a loud giggle. "I swear, like, everything here is awesome! Today is, like, going to be great!"

Min was walking, slowly and slowly centimeter by centimeter. She didn't want to come across by anyone's eyes anytime time soon. "I don't know how to deal with this, I don't know how to deal with this," were the only words coming out of her mouth as she reached halfway to the classroom and eyes staring towards the floor. "I don't know how to deal with this..."

Glen entered the school, after having parked his perfectly shiny all blue with no cracks or scratches car into his parking spot directly in the middle of it. He walked straight to his locker, and was shocked to see when he opened it that one of the coats he had hung in there wasn't ON THE HOOK! Beginning to sweat, he quickly snatched it and then shoved it back on the hook. Relieved he had fixed it, he looked around the halls, looking for other things to fix. Noticing a trash can tipped over, he quickly ran over and flipped it back in the right position. That's when he saw Min. Ugh! That girl who always trembled! He walked right over to her. "Listen! You either talk or you don't! Make up your mind! You can't be in between!"

"Like, hi Glen!" Brittany crooned, walking over to him and doing her most flirtatious pose which was SUPER GORGEOUSSSS. "Like, what are you doing?" She fiddled with her hair and smiled at him, tilting her head slightly. "You are so helpful to the school, with the way you fix things! I swear, you're like, Mister Team Spirit, you know?" She giggled, then adjusted her uniform so he wouldn't freak if it was imperfect. He was so, like, weird that way sometimes. But it was pretty cute.

Min backed away in fear. "Please go away," she mumbled with sweat and tears coming down her face. She would of put both her hands on her head, but she was too scared of something happening. Now breathing heavily and eyes shut tight, she said "I'm sorry! I don't know how to deal with this!", sucking up her nose drips.

"Well... Then you can have this!" Glen rapidly stuck a giant banana he had in his backpack of supplies to plug up Min's mouth before turning to Brittany. His eyes did an ultra speedy inspection of her to check that she was perfect. To his relief, she didn't seem to have anything out of place, so his eyes softened from their inspection mode. "Oh, hello Brittany."

Name: Brent Anderson

Personality: While he does appear to be a rather average guy at first, unfortunately, he loves beautiful women and is extremely gullible to them. He will do just about anything for any beautiful women, but will also do indecent acts such as peeping in the Girl's Locker Room and doing other pervertish things. This may explain why he has never had a girlfriend before, which has brought him great sadness. He's been rejected by 200 girls already, starting in middle school. Anyway, moving away from his women fetish, he isn't very friendly to men. Duh. Although he does have some guy friends. It's too bad he wastes his smarts on ways to peek on girls..

Appearance: He looks like a normal 15 year old boy with his short blond crew cut (Courtesy of his veteran of the army father), and his blue eyes. Unfortunately, his cheeks are always red from being slapped by girls and he always has bruises on his arms and hands. He tends to wear the normal high schooler guy fare.

Other:

"Sniff..sniff..." she said (yes, she said) slowly pulling the banana out of her mouth. "I don't know where to dispose of this, but I guess...no." Min said looking around. "I guess I'll just return it to him," she said putting to behind him. Running to her class and hoping not to be late. Not like the school ever took attendance anyway. "I wish I would die. Die die die. I'm worthless to the world," saying that proceeding to the classroom. Oh look, she trembled in fear again because everyone was looking at her. How great.

"Glen, you just embarrassed that poor girl! Like, jeepers!" Brittany scolded him gently. Then she looked over at Min apologetically. "Like, I am so sorry about that. Glen just wants to, like, help. I hope you have an AMAZING day!" Then she took Glen by the arm and playfully pulled him away. "So, I was wondering, like, could we catch a movie, like, you know, Friday night? It would be, uh, totally awesome!" She giggled, then did another oddly cute preppy pose.

"But I don't WANT an amazing day! The world hates me, and I know it! You can't decide for me!!!" wailed Min. She saw some crazy riot outside and pointed with her finger, "See? See what I mean?" running out of the classroom, she went to the lowest floor of the school and hid there. She promised herself not to come out until she died so the world would never have to see her face again. To her, it would be a miracle to the world.

Name: Nick DeMyze

Personality: Nick is an Emo always carrying a blade around with him and cuts himself, all. the. time. Thinks everything is dark and all horrible, bt also has the typical "Theres more to him than being emo" thing

Appearance: Nick has long black hair Wears baggy black long sleeved shirt baggy black jeans (He literally has loads of this clothing so he can wear it, Every. single. day. But if his sleeves or legs of his jeans somehow go up, you will see scars from where he has cut himself

Other: He lieks to bleed.

I feel im missing something in this form.....

(Chollands, you accepted lol)

"What time? I have a schedule, hang on." Glen dug out a neatly and precisely-folded-into-fourths-schedule from his pocket. It was neatly labeled at the top FRIDAY'S SCHEDULE, and then proceeded as follows: 5:00- Get up 5:05- Get in shower- 5:20- Get dressed- 5:21- Go make breakfast- 5:30 - Eat breakfast- 6:00- Pack up for school 6:10- Brush teeth 6:15- Go to school 6:30-Park at school 6:35-Help science teacher... From there, the schedule finally went through the school day and only had a few blank spots, including one at 7. "Fill in a spot on the schedule with this marker, here." Glen handed Brittany a marker.

Meanwhile, Brent finally showed up to school, driving his beat up truck into his parking space. He walked into the school, and then saw a cute girl with dark wavy brown hair. He strolled right up to her. "Uh, hey, do you want to go out with me?" He had already been rejected earlier that day on a dating site, which made him depressed. But he would not lose hope so easily.

Brittany giggled and wrote in, "Date with Brittany" in her pretty, flowery handwriting, at the 7:00 spot. "So, like, seven on Friday, we'll go see a movie! I'll let you choose, because I like, you know, everything! I cannot WAIT to see you there! I swear, we will be, like, the CUTEST couple in the whole school!" She giggled, then adjusted Glen's collar. "There, it's fixed!" She stated, remembering how he liked everything to be perfect and in place. "Well, I guess I'll, like, you know, see you later! I'll cheer for you at practice!" With that, she skipped away all happy-go-lucky, her perfect ponytail bouncing up and down.

"No. Please don't come anywhere near me. I'm just a trembling tower of fear... no one is supposed to come near me. At all," she said. Brent's presence was making her tremble even more, and she was sweating and shaking like crazy. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the room. Crying and all. "I dont know how to deal with all of this..." she thought.

Nick walked through the hallways, cutting himself. Blood ran down his wrists. "The pain feels good. It always can and always Could. Blood running deep red. But there is still no dread" He said poetically. Soon after he stumbled across Brittany skipping.

"Hi. Why are you so happy? You're too happy. Happiness is bad." He said as he cut himself

(Chollands, make sure to watch your grammar, in that post just now you made quite a few errors.)

"But, waitttttt!!!" Brent ran toward Min, but stopped suddenly with a look of idiotic joy plastered on his face. "She didn't say no. She didn't say NO! It must mean she wants to go out with me! Finally, I might be able to get laid!" He ran around, suddenly so joyful he celebrated by running off to go buy an X rated magazine at the nearest 7 Eleven before school began.

Glen watched Brittany run off, and then he looked at his schedule and saw that Brittany had made the "y" go lower than it should. Glen took a whiteout marker out of his ever so useful backpack and then began to edit the y. After he did that, he checked his watch. "It's only 7:25! I can't go to class yet! I need to go find more things to do to fill up my time before 7:30." And so, Glen set out to go make more people miserable with his corrections to make the world perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back