Tamagotchi mark remover! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
Well today I dropped my iD-L on our hardwood floors and got a small mark on the back.I read a topic somewhere that said toothpaste can get rid of tiny scratches.After some experimenting (on my Tama-go :p ) I figured out that toothpaste and conditioner mixed together can get off marks!Here's how:

You will need:

2 Q-Tips

A cotton ball with soap and water on it,rung out (for washing off the toothpaste and conditioner)

Toothpaste

Conditioner

Mix together a small amount of your favorite conditioner and your toothpaste with a Q-tip on a paper towel.Wipe off excess "scuff mark remover" onto the paper towel and dab a little onto the mark on your Tama.Use the 2nd Q-tip to rub the mix to take off the mark,keep rubbing until the mark fades away.When you finish,use the cotton ball to wipe off the toothpaste and conditioner from your Tama.

It got the mark off of my iD-L without taking off the paint.There isn't any residue or anything left on it either. :)

You said you used it on the back.

I have a ton of scratches on the shiny part on the front. Will it fix that?

Epic, I used it on my oldest tama I currently have because(green with pink flowes V3) it has so much playwear on it on the back, and it took off ALL the scratches when I applied the mixture and wiped it off 2 times There's some scratches on the front, too but I'm afraid I'll get it on the IR port. It also made my tama smell nice :3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Violetchilluvr3

I tried it on that,it filled in some tiny scratches.You would have to do it a few times on the silver part though,i've almost completely filled in a scratch on it. ;)

@Space Unicorn

Glad it worked!Hehe now it will smell minty fresh too! :p

wow cool i use a little of my dads rock saLT toothpastse 4 my watch when its scratched, i didnt think 2 use it 4 my tamas! now mixed with my pearl conditioner i can get my v6 as good as new!
Glad it worked for you! :) The mixture works on electronics too.I forgot to say,it works with any kind of conditioner. ;)

Nice solution! I tried it on my Tama-Go faceplate cover and it really worked! It's amazing what simple household items can do. :)

^I know right! :) I have to use it on my connection tama's screens,they have those annoying small scratches on them :p I'll definitely use it on my Tama-go's cover tomorrow,so many scratches! @.@

^I don't think chips can be removed since the plastic was taken off. :( You could try though,it might fill the chips in a bit.

^I don't think chips can be removed since the plastic was taken off. :( You could try though,it might fill the chips in a bit.
Will this work on chipped SCREENS? I know it's a double whammy,so sorry! Is a Q Tip a cotton bud? I live in the UK and they don't sell them here.

Will this work on chipped SCREENS? I know it's a double whammy,so sorry! Is a Q Tip a cotton bud? I live in the UK and they don't sell them here.
It's fine!:)A Q Tip is like a stick with a small amount of cotton sort of rolled onto each end of it.The stick is small,about 1 1/2 inches long.It's actually ment to clean out ears :p Cotton balls will work just as well. :)

It didnt work probably cause I used shampoo instead of conditioner. :p

I might have to buy some conditioner. :rolleyes:
That's probably why. ;)

Maybe if both of you used more toothpaste than conditioner,you could fill in the chips?It might take a while though but it's worth it. ;)

Will this work on my Tama-Go cover? It's scratched and the way it feels is really bothersome and every time I poke it it feels like a cat scratched it. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back