Tamatown error

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shelb525

Reaction score
When I got my tamagotchi I went on my PC to sign into tamatown. So, I typed in my username and the two login passwords that were displayed on my tamagotchi screen. But when I clicked on login a screen came up that said: ERROR DISCONNECT. when i clicked the okay button and it brought me back to the login screen with all of my information still typed in. So I clicked login again and this time it said: ERROR DISCONNECT. Prevent this page from creating any additional dialogs? (which I checked off) and clicked OK again. It brought me back to the same page as last time but this time when i clicked okay it didn't do anything! It just stayed on that same page and just sat there like I didn't click on it. I've tried many times since then but got the same thing. I am very confused... :huh: Can anyone help me understand this?

Last edited by a moderator:
The exact same thing is happening to me, i'm going onto to 4.5 site, and it doesn't work, I've heard it doesn't work for any tamas. This is really disappointing :( Hope they will fix it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back