Pokemon Black and White Tournament!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emzz909

Reaction score
Okay, I know LawrenceCabasan has made a tournament as well. But his is already finished by Ethan winning. I just wanted to make another one. This tournament will start in a week, so get your teams ready by August 19th, the next Friday. Hope everyone enjoys!

Rules

-No Legendaries or Event Pokemon. You may use the Moltres, Artcuno, Zapdos, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Cobalion, Virizion and Terakion.

-No OHKO (One hit Knock Outs) It isn't fair that you can defeat someone because your Pokemon has a OHKO move. There are only 4 OHKO moves: Fissure, Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold.

-When you lose, don't whine and things like that here. Also, no bragging too. Just state who won and how then I will pick the next match.

-I must accept your form before we start.

Forms

Name:

Game Using:

Friend Code:

Name: Summer

Game Using: White

Friend Code: 2279 8142 7201

Okay have fun!

~emzz909

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe also add a Video rule since I know some of the other turnny' people posted video. Some people didn't like that?

I haven't seen the Trios added. The Mew-like ones, The Deer/goats, and the Dogs....or Special Recieved pokemon (Celebi/ Victini)

I'm not sure if you call those ubers of not...

-Not Joining-

-Stalking-

I think that the trios (Beasts, Birds and Lake) should be allowed. Basically, anything you can smuggle into the wifi club should be acceptable.

I think that the trios (Beasts, Birds and Lake) should be allowed. Basically, anything you can smuggle into the wifi club should be acceptable.
I completely forgot the birds... Oopsie. hehehe.

But ya... True. Not all of them should be totally out. You're right...

Need to set the alowed/dis-allowed pokemon in stone. That was an issue in the last one too.

Basically most of the legendaries are already banned, though. You can't even take Rayquaza into the wifi club. But I know for sure you can get the beasts into the wifi club.

Basically most of the legendaries are already banned, though. You can't even take Rayquaza into the wifi club. But I know for sure you can get the beasts into the wifi club.
I haven't Wi-Fi battled in forever... I wish I could join... I'm not going to the doctors office just to battle. Lol. :p My internet settings are way protected.... But once you mentioned it... I remember one or two of my pokemon being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back