Photo
- - - - -

Pokemon: Best Wishes!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

emzz909

• emzz909 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:43 AM ( #1 )

Here, we will discuss Pokemon Best Wishes episodes, Cast and other things.

First of all, I think that without Satoshi Tajiri, Pokemon really needs help. Really? An Ice Cream cone? I think Pokemon needs Satoshi Tajiri for ideas or better ideas I also hate Klink and his Evolutions. Pokemon really needs help or I am going to get all crazy. All Satoshi does now, is marks the Pokemon so that it can be called a pokemon. I feel sad for Pokemon now...

I am also hoping there will be Asians, Indians and many more in the next games. Only having dark and light skinned characters bugs me. If there are going to be dark skinned characters then there has to be asians and other people.

Ok! Cya Later!
~emzz909

Edited by emzz909, 11 August 2011 - 11:44 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

11 Aug 2011

Last Post

06 Sep 2011

NintenNerd

• nintennerd user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:18 PM ( #2 )

Yeah, I agree with everything you said in the first paragraph. Klink is a copy of the Magnemite/Bronzor evolution line, and it's not even the certain Pokemon of each generation (EX: Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, etc.).

emzz909

• emzz909 user photo

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:50 PM ( #3 )

But I just love the Graphics and all the new characters. I'm happy there is a female professor thi generation. Hopefully, Satoshi will come back.

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:42 PM ( #4 )

Yeahh i couldn't help but notice all of the cheap knockoffs of the old generation pokemon. Black and White butchered everything for me. Retired pokemon fan lol

as for the show....i stopped watching...when the 4th gen came out.

Edited by TamaGuyJayy, 11 August 2011 - 08:43 PM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:29 PM ( #5 )

I haven't watched this season much... I caught it in a marathon mode surfing through the TV channels... He caught all his pokemon because they "asked" to be in his... in short club...

I was REALLY hoping the Jhoto pokes would come back... besides the ones in the leagues... Change it up! Pokemon is still fun, but not much on the TV... I'll stick to the games... Since they over-played one of the seasons after Jhoto... I stopped watching like a crazed fan. I did watch a good chunk of Diamond/Pearl in a marathon one day.... If I really want to watch, I watch online... That seems to be the way to catch it besides online now for me...

They need MORE trainers... Seriously. Maybe ones you can customize... Same sprite, different color might be nice anyway...

emzz909

• emzz909 user photo

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:43 AM ( #6 )

I also like the way you can change your appearance and nature in your Trainer Card.

madi3

• madi3 user photo

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:38 AM ( #7 )

i dont like the episod where tepig has a string around its nose its a sad episode!!!!!!!
remind me of the epsode where charmander was abandoned

Edited by madi3, 23 August 2011 - 10:39 AM.

plnkpenguin

• plnkpenguin user photo

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:22 AM ( #8 )

Man, what happened 2 Team RockeT? Mayb they were brainwashed, they r emotionless secret agents and seem 2 hav replaced Team Galactic. :angry: :angry: :angry: What happened to LOLing, EPIC FAILing anti-heroes? :ph34r: :angry: :angry: :angry: Plus i miss brock, dawn, croagunk and piplup, plus bianca sucks.