Pokemon: Best Wishes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emzz909

Reaction score
Here, we will discuss Pokemon Best Wishes episodes, Cast and other things.

First of all, I think that without Satoshi Tajiri, Pokemon really needs help. Really? An Ice Cream cone? I think Pokemon needs Satoshi Tajiri for ideas or better ideas I also hate Klink and his Evolutions. Pokemon really needs help or I am going to get all crazy. All Satoshi does now, is marks the Pokemon so that it can be called a pokemon. I feel sad for Pokemon now...

I am also hoping there will be Asians, Indians and many more in the next games. Only having dark and light skinned characters bugs me. If there are going to be dark skinned characters then there has to be asians and other people.

Ok! Cya Later!

~emzz909

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I agree with everything you said in the first paragraph. Klink is a copy of the Magnemite/Bronzor evolution line, and it's not even the certain Pokemon of each generation (EX: Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, etc.).

But I just love the Graphics and all the new characters. I'm happy there is a female professor thi generation. Hopefully, Satoshi will come back.

Yeahh i couldn't help but notice all of the cheap knockoffs of the old generation pokemon. Black and White butchered everything for me. Retired pokemon fan lol

as for the show....i stopped watching...when the 4th gen came out.

I haven't watched this season much... I caught it in a marathon mode surfing through the TV channels... He caught all his pokemon because they "asked" to be in his... in short club...

I was REALLY hoping the Jhoto pokes would come back... besides the ones in the leagues... Change it up! Pokemon is still fun, but not much on the TV... I'll stick to the games... Since they over-played one of the seasons after Jhoto... I stopped watching like a crazed fan. I did watch a good chunk of Diamond/Pearl in a marathon one day.... If I really want to watch, I watch online... That seems to be the way to catch it besides online now for me...

They need MORE trainers... Seriously. Maybe ones you can customize... Same sprite, different color might be nice anyway...

i dont like the episod where tepig has a string around its nose its a sad episode!!!!!!!

remind me of the epsode where charmander was abandoned

Man, what happened 2 Team RockeT? Mayb they were brainwashed, they r emotionless secret agents and seem 2 hav replaced Team Galactic. :angry: :angry: :angry: What happened to LOLing, EPIC FAILing anti-heroes? :ph34r: :angry: :angry: :angry: Plus i miss brock, dawn, croagunk and piplup, plus bianca sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back