Desiraeisdesirae's Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desiraeisdesirae

Reaction score
My name is Desirae. I'm thirteen and I like Disney movies, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Tamagotchis! I have:

• A Clear V5
  • A Cotton Candy V5
  • A Yellow/Pink Entama
  • A Glam Rock V6
  • An Argyle V4.5
  • A Puzzle V4.5
  • A Falling Leaves V4.5

2hnyqkp.jpg

Above: There they all are together.

So, this is my introduction post!

I probably should have, y'know, checked if the batteries in my Tamagotchi worked. Well, they DON'T. Hopefully I will be getting some new batteries soon. Anyway, the most recent Tamagotchi I ran was my Entama.

Generation 1: Akito the Mametchi (married a Memetchi)

Generation 2: Miku the Memetchi (I can't remember what she married)

And there was a Generation 3, it was a boy, and I can't remember his name, what character he was, or anything like that. I can't check either because I don't have a battery to put in my Entama :p

Day One

Great, I got a battery today! As promised, lots of pictures:

The Tamagotchi I'll be running and the battery I bought today:

2.jpg

A close picture of the egg:

3.jpg

The date/time put into the Tamagotchi (I caught it right as it was blinking so it doesn't show the 40 at the end of 5:40)

4.jpg

And I had a video of the Tamagotchi hatching but it came out really pixelated and blurry so I won't post that here. Anyway, the egg hatched and it was a girl! I named her Ada.

6.jpg

Here she is, just born.

13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2.jpg

Well the picture is sideways :huh: I dunno how that happened but it's still clear, soo...

Ada turned into a Kuchitamatchi and she'll be going to sleep soon.

Ada just fell asleep.

Hungry: IIII

Happpy: IIII

Training: I

Skill Pts: 18-6-1

0 Yr, 10 Lb

Girl, 1st Gen

1610 Pts

End of day 1.

Okay, so, I've been having a lot of trouble with posting pictures. All of the pictures on the third and fourth post have changed and I didn't change them, and neither did anyone else. They're all switching out and I have no way to edit them or anything because the posts are already old. Maybe it's the way I'm posting the pictures. I'll start changing that.

Anyway I'm really sorry about how none of the pictures make sense or go with the posts.

I think I'm just going to stop with the pictures for a while :(

Ada became a Ura Young Yattatchi yesterday. As I said, no pictures, but here are her stats.

Happy: III

Training: II

Skill Pts: 18-8-17

1 Yr, 21 Lb

Girl, 1st Gen

1410 Pts

One more try with pictures. This time I'll be using tinypic links for the images.

3466xbp.jpg

15covif.jpg

vh6iya.jpg

I played a game of Cloud with Ada, and she won. Now she has 620 pts.

Day Three

2cnjjiv.jpg

After a long day, Ada takes a nice hot shower.

I left my tamagotchi at home today ;___; (I already started school) I got home and Ada was sick and surrounded by poo. I forgot Ada Dx I'm bringing her to school tomorrow. Luckily I got home in time and I gave her medicine, cleaned her up, fed her, and played games with her. She's okay now.

Happy: IIII

Training: IIIII

Skill Pts: 25-14-31

2 Yr, 28 Lb

Girl, 1st Gen

1970 Pt

On another note, here is a picture of my kitten Mango.

n3wuic.jpg

2psrqqq.jpg

I was doing homework, and I looked over at Ada, and she had evolved! Now she's a Shitekitchi.

Ada: Hey you guys! Look at me!

I'm going to bring Ada to school tomorrow. I can only check on her maybe three times at the most but that should be enough. Thanks for reading!

End of Day Three

Day Four

I know all my posts lately have been short and choppy, so I'm going to try to fix that. Today was a boring day for Ada and I. She hasn't graduated from school and gotten a job interview yet, so I expect that should be happening tomorrow. I wonder what kind of job she could get. Her spiritual points are the highest (59) while humor is at 25 and beauty is at 14. According to the chart I found at Tama-Zone (here), her possible jobs are: weight lifter, baker, nurse, firefighter, and teacher. I really like the nurse job, so I'm going to try to get Ada into that job. But yeah, for the most part, it was a dull day.

I bought a chest from the Shop earlier today, and Ada just opened it. Luckily I got some pretty clear pictures using my cell phone camera.

2e5jghs.jpg
20t085x.jpg
2qwhqjc.jpg

adjbzs.jpg
66x4bk.jpg

:p Maybe better luck next time. Well, that's all for this post, unless Ada gets her job tonight, which is unlikely. Thanks for 150+ views!

Also, I started a Blogger Tamagotchi blog too! If you want to see it, the link is in my signature, and it's also right here.

End of Day Four

Edit: Ada graduated from school just a moment ago, and she got her [!] job interview mail. She was rejected from the nurse position (x, x, x) and she was upset, but she went ahead and tried for being a baker. She got all three o's, so now, Ada is a little baker :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Day Five

Nothing even slightly interesting happened today. Ada hung out. She ate. She played games. She went to work. It was a pretty uneventful day.

Skill Pts: 31-14-69

4 Yr, 26 Lb

Girl, 1st Gen

2990 Pts

End of Day Five

Day Eight

Today was a busy day for me. In the middle of the day, I checked on Ada, and guess what? She had a little black blob dancing around beside her. Yep, that's right! Ada's a mom now! I'm thinking of naming her son Boron :p Well, we are learning about the Periodic Table of Elements in Science, so this is sort of relevant. I could name him Brat. That'd be a nice name. Ada and little Brat. JK JK, I'll name him Boron.

Skill Pts: 31-26-82

7 Yrs, 55 lb

Girl, 1st Gen

6350 Pts

:)

Ada and Boron already went to sleep.

This week, I might be getting a Tama Go. If I'm lucky, that is. They look so nice, and they're new. I hope I can get one ^_^

On another note, I got a Kindle! It's SO nice. Currently, I'm reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green (who is one of the best YA authors, in my opinion). I'm in a really good mood, so I'm going to go read. Goodnight! Thanks for reading, and thank you for 200+ views!

End of Day Eight

Day Nine

Finally, some pictures!

ev268k.jpg
jsle77.jpg
4tm3ax.jpg
294tf1g.jpg
11c718g.jpg
21joxnk.jpg

:eek: They're bigger pictures than I thought they would be.

I don't remember when Ada got married and had Boron, but I think it was around 2:30-3, so around that time, I'm going to set the clock for 11:59 so Ada can leave. I'm doing this because tomorrow I have school, and when Boron wakes up, I'll be in school, and I can't handle the baby hour while being in school. If that time-skipping trick doesn't work, I'll just have to pause Boron.

The time-skipping trick worked! Ada has left, and Boron is crying and alone. Here's a few pictures. It's time to handle the baby hour, so I'll be back when it's over!

2s608zp.jpg
11aesuw.jpg
2dgredy.jpg

I forgot what Ada was as a toddler -.- But Boron's a Kuchitamachi right now.

Training: n/a

Skill Pts: 9-10-27

0 Yr, 11 Lb

Boy, 2nd Gen

6280 Pts

:3

Latest posts

Back