Photo
* * * * - 9 votes
NO COMMENTS

Desiraeisdesirae's Tamagotchis

• Please log in to reply

desiraeisdesirae

• desiraeisdesirae user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:34 PM ( #35 )

The shopping vendor came by today and sold us these little cake-looking things that were actually intelligence gut point ingredients used for cooking. We bought it, and I thought, what's the point of only having one ingredient? So I used Enwarehouse to by an intelligent gut point sprout.
Posted Image
We were all ready to combine them and everything.
Posted Image
Aki sang the little song and mixed them together... and they exploded.
Posted Image
Then, after we had failed at cooking, I remembered reading somewhere that only adults could cook (or something like that). Or maybe I just got the ingredients wrong.
After a while, Aki got called to preschool. We wondered, why was the teacher coming now? It wasn't time for her visit. But it turns out she was saying Aki had graduated and 'his time had come'. He cried and yelled at the poor teacher until she left.
Posted Image
Almost immediately after, Aki grew into a Gurumetchi (I believe that's what it's called, correct me if I'm wrong please)! That's the good care teen! I was surprised because I didn't think I had taken very good care of Aki, but apparently so. That was a nice surprise.
Posted Image
I don't think I've had this character before. Very cute! I think the Entama has the best characters.
Posted Image
Soon, Aki was called to school, where he had to sit down in an uncomfortable desk and take a long boring test and then he had to wait to be graded and find out what class he was in. He was put in...
Posted Image
Mr. Turtle's! Aki wasn't very thrilled to have more school, but he was nice to Mr. Turtle and Mr. Turtle was nice to him. I'm sure Aki will be a great student.
Aki's guts points are pretty low, so I'm going to work with him on that for the rest of the evening.

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:18 PM ( #36 )

Today wasn't such a good day for Aki. I woke up late for school this morning and I completely forgot to bring him to school! :angry: I'm so careless and forgetful sometimes. Whenever I got home, Aki was unhappy and sick. I gave him medicine, fed him, then cleaned up all of the poo. I'm not going to forget him tomorrow.

Nothing really happened today, besides me forgetting him at home. I checked his skill points and his kindness points went down. He's meaner now because he was forgotten for a day I guess. I don't remember neglect decreasing guts points. Hmm.

I was going to end the day with a nice picture of Aki getting ready for bed and showering but the photo just isn't sending to my email and I have to get off the computer already. Pictures when he evolves/gets a job/any event happens tomorrow, I promise! :D

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:27 PM ( #37 )

Aki had been a teenager for so long. I was starting to get confused and wonder whether the day I switched his time so he slept all day had messed up his growth. So I looked at a growth chart and it said he was supposed to be an adult already because he's 6, and I looked back at Aki, and he was an adult xD

Posted Image
Also, here is the picture of Aki getting ready for bed that I talked about two entries ago.
Posted Image
Loooook at Aki :3
Posted Image
In case the picture is a bit too blurry or something, his guts points are 42-50-54.
Posted Image
And here's another picture of Aki! Togetchis are so cute!

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:00 AM ( #38 )

Aki still hasn't gotten a job yet. Is that normal? Hmm.

I really want a Tama-Go, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting one anytime soon, so I've been looking around eBay. I found a pink V3 that people are bidding on and the bid ends in 8 more hours or so, and it's only at $3.75 right now, which is good. I'm keeping it open in another tab right now, and then I also found a glittery purple V4 with stars on it and a white antenna. I've always loved that design, and that's a Buy-It-Now item on sale for $15, so I have that open in a tab too. I really hope I can get one of those!

Sad history: I used to have a dark blue V4 that I loved. My younger cousin always wants whatever I have, so my family said, Desirae, just let him have it. It's not like he's going to break it. Well, he killed tons of Tamas and he didn't know what he was doing, and eventually he lost my V4 :(

Anyways, onto the log entry! Not much has been happening with Aki lately. He's been a calm little guy. I haven't really thought there was a need for pictures lately, but here's one I took of him getting ready for bed last night. All next week, I don't have school (after every 6 weeks, we get one week off) so that means I won't be neglecting Aki anymore! Well, I won't have any excuse if I do!

Posted Image

There's the picture. His Guts points are 43-63-46, which still isn't as high as it could be, so maybe it's time I start playing games more or using Enwarehouse :P

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:38 PM ( #39 )

I used Enwarehouse to buy a triangle ruler for Aki to boost his Intelligence Guts Points.

Before use of triangle ruler:
Posted Image

Triangle ruler:
Posted Image

Aki using the triangle ruler:
Posted Image

And after using the triangle ruler, it turns out his Intelligence Guts points only went up by one :P not as much as I would have hoped, but still helpful, I guess.

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:09 AM ( #40 )

Last night, I was looking around on eBay, and I found an old blue V1 up for auction. I won that V1 for $12.90! :D I'm really happy. I don't have school at all next week, so hopefully it will arrive somewhere around the middle of the week so I can have some time to play it.

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:27 AM ( #41 )

Quick update: I've been working with Aki on his Guts points a lot.
Intelligence: 69
Beauty: 115
Kindness: 78
Yes, I agree. Aki is gorgeous. I'm going out to eat lunch today with my mom, her friend, and her friend's daughter. I don't know how long that will take but I'm hoping Aki won't get neglected D:

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:07 PM ( #42 )

Mobile TT is great!

Aki got paid 1000 pts from work. I used the hatena matchmaking card #2 on him and now he has the funny hatena question mark baby.

His skill points are 69-115-86, which is very good! That's pretty much all for today ^-^

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:43 PM ( #43 )

Last night, Aki got paid 1000 Pts from his work :D As soon as we hit around 180 beauty points, he can have 2 stars from his job and get paid more. Then I remembered, that meant he had his job for 24 hours, which meant I could use the matchmaker card now!
We used dating card #2, Aki kissed a curtain, and then was left with Hatena Zoku.
Posted Image
The baby pooped.
Posted Image
Also, the vendor came by this morning with some noodles, which we bought.

I've also discovered Togetchi's favorite food: It's some puffer-fish looking thing that's really expensive! Oh Aki, you expensive little thing, you.

Sorry for the lack of interesting posts and pictures.

Replying to the comments on my profile:
@Kuromametchifan123, SailorRosette, and Peanut05: Thank you all very much! :)

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:50 PM ( #44 )

Aki got married last night around 8:20, so around that time tonight, I'm going to do the time-skip trick. I already know what I'm going to name his baby: Sora. That's my favorite Kingdom Hearts character, plus it means 'sky', and I like the meaning of the name.

I've been playing a lot of games with Aki. His Guts points (aldkjf I keep calling them skill points) are at 84-186-102. That's the highest I've ever had a Tamagotchi's skill points, I think xD So WOOOHOOOOO! I'll be starting the second generation on my Entama, with a Hatena Zoku character! I'm REALLY excited about this!

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:36 AM ( #45 )

Posted Image
I woke up this morning and saw only one Z floating around on the Entama's screen. So, Aki had left, leaving his baby alone.
Posted Image
Hatenatchi was all alone, crying for her daddy.
Posted Image
I named Hatenatchi 'Sora'. Hatenatchi was a girl. I'm hoping Sora is a unisex name. It's a very nice name, don't you think?
Posted Image
Nom nom nom sammich!
Posted Image
Second generation!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Mommy and Daddy; it was love at first sight *sigh*
Posted Image
We won the hammer game. It's the only one I really really love, so, expect a lot of Spiritual points :D

Posted Image
The vendor came by offering French fries. Hm... why not? We bought it.
Posted Image
Sora (asdlkjf I accidentally typed 'Aki') turned into a Getatchi.

Edited by desiraeisdesirae, 06 September 2011 - 11:37 AM.

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:55 AM ( #46 )

I'm super happy right now. This morning, I went to Toysrus. Why does it not surprise me that only one employee knew what a Tamagotchi was and what aisle they were in? :P Anyway, there was only ONE Tamagotchi there, and it was white. They had tons of faceplates though, so I got the Mametchi #101 one.

Posted Image
Here it is, still in the box.
Posted Image
And here it is again, out of the box. I was pretty shocked to see that it didn't come with batteries. Haven't they always? Luckily, I had some AAA batteries on hand, or else I would've been pretty unhappy.
Posted Image
I love how the faceplate looks on this! :3
Posted Image
The egg hatched, and it was a girl. I noted two things: the first was that the beep sounds really different, and the second was that you can't name the Tamagotchis on this version. I named it anyway. Her name is Ariel!
Posted Image
Ariel the Nokotchi pooped.
Posted Image
I took her to the park where she made friends with a Violetchi, and they played in the sandbox together. It was really cute to watch.
Posted Image
Here's Ariel's close up. I noted one more thing: the hearts were dropping really fast and the happy hearts weren't too easy to fill up. Maybe it's just because I'm not very good at the games lol.
Posted Image
After the hectic baby hour, Ariel evolved into a Belltchi. I don't know whether that's a good or bad character, but whatever she is, I'm happy, because this character is really cute c:

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:02 PM ( #47 )

It's nowhere near bedtime yet, but I'm just going to end logging for today right now ^-^

Sora's Guts points are at 10-11-25, she has 13,000 Pts, she is 1 year old, and she weighs 10 lbs. Hopefully I can get all her Guts points to at least 25 each by the time she goes to sleep, so I don't fall too behind on Guts points. I'm really thrilled to have started the 2nd generation on my Entama, especially with a Hatena character! I've never had one of these secret characters before.

Ariel's still 0 years old, 12 lbs, her hearts are all full, her training bar is only at 2, her friendship hearts are full, and she has 3180 Pts. I might get on Music City later to get her some more points. I really like the Mametchi games that come along with the figurine (Hip Hop and Speed Runner). I'm especially good at Speed Runner :) I still haven't been able to catch Ariel doing the little pee wiggle dance- PERFECT TIMING, I JUST GOT HER ON THE POTTY! What a great coincidence that right as I looked over to her, she looked strained. So, her training just jumped up to 5! I'm really enjoying my Tama-Go.

That's it for the day!

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:49 PM ( #48 )

I know I said I was done logging for the day, but look at this!
Posted Image
I like how I have to actually press A for Ariel to get in the bath. It makes me feel like I'm helping them into the bath, which makes me feel like a real mother to Ariel ^-^ The bathing scene is so cute! This Tamagotchi just keeps getting better and better! I wonder if I'll need to help her brush her teeth before bed too.

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:15 AM ( #49 )

Posted Image
Sora woke up, first thing in the morning, with the newspaper at her doorstep.
Posted Image
...I didn't understand a word of that.
Posted Image
10-21-26. I just can't beat the card matching game.
Posted Image
13,540 Pts. I should take Sora to E-Tamago and buy some stuff sometime soon with all these Gotchi Points.
Posted Image
2 years old, 7 lbs.
Posted Image
And here's a good morning picture of Ariel.
Posted Image
10,480 points, I think.

My pictures haven't been coming out very clear lately :I There's only one room in my house with really good light for taking pictures.

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:29 PM ( #50 )

Thank you all for 574 views. Wow o.o I haven't had this log for too long, almost a month, and it already has 570+ views. Isn't that amazing. I really hope you all are liking this log c:

Posted Image
Ariel evolved into a Shelltchi. I knew she would evolve into a Shelltchi! I don't know how but I just knew! I think that's the good care teen. I've been trying to take very good care of her. Now I'm going to log onto Music City to make sure that she shows up on my list of Tama-Go characters I've had.
Something I've noticed about the Tama-Go: Happy hearts seem to fall really quickly. Is it just me that thinks so?

desiraeisdesirae

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:19 PM ( #51 )

I'm on mobile TamaTalk again. I took some pictures but I can't post them because I'm on my phone.

Entama: Sora is just here, bouncin' around. Her Guts points are 12-21-59 at the moment. We caught all her preschool teacher's visits today, and her hearts never went below 2 missing from hunger and 1 from happiness.

Tama-Go: I caught Ariel ready to use the bathroom earlier so I brought her to the toilet, boosting her training :) It's almost full. She has 9810 Points at the moment.

That's it for today. More updates tomorrow!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments