Survivor hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi Foreva

Reaction score
Hi I am grouping a hatch that will test your parenting skills this is a survivor hatch where you start your tama on august 17 and then you keep it alive as long as you can and see who in the hatch has the longest lived tama.

Restriction: only P1,P2,V1,V2,andV3's allowed in this hatch but feel free to hatch more than one

I hope that alot of people join this hatch I am thinking of hatching either my V2,or V3

or if my P1 comes then my P1

Enjoy :lol:

How long can new age tamas (v1-v3 in this case) live for?? is it any different between the old school tamas and new age tamas??

ohh and i find it a bit ironic/funny that your signature says "tamas will live forever!"

Last edited by a moderator:
How long can new age tamas (v1-v3 in this case) live for?? is it any different between the old school tamas and new age tamas??

ohh and i find it a bit ironic/funny that your signature says "tamas will live forever!"
I think it lasts 10 to 18 days

One more thing if you don't get married then your tamagotchi will be in the challenge longer,

This goes for everyone

Longest recorded lifespan was 145 days I believe on a V2 (I think?) P1 and P2 are standard to live maybe 12 days or so at most. Unpaused time.

i really would like to, but the problem is that i keep on resetting my tama for stupid reasons..and Mieqo (male obotchi) finally turned 2, and i just can't re-reset him :/ and honestly i'm trying to find another person who wants to do a tamagotch log with me :unsure:

I would love to join but I'm not sure my V3 will be ready by then but its a maybe. My Morino or ID L would be but I see those are not allowed.

awesome another hatch! anyways since the only tama I have that's on the list is a P2 so I will be using that :D (All I have to do is get batteries for it but that wont be a problem :^D) :lol:

awesome another hatch! anyways since the only tama I have that's on the list is a P2 so I will be using that :D (All I have to do is get batteries for it but that wont be a problem :^D) :lol:
GREAT! at least someone other than me will be doing this so feel free to post about your tamagotchi and post Pics

Awesome but I'm going to las vegas so I will try :) :ichigotchi:

excuse my randomness, but i live in vegas..IT SUCKS HERE. Escape while you can. Go live in a forest even. Where are you coming from?? :pochitchi:

excuse my randomness, but i live in vegas..IT SUCKS HERE. Escape while you can. Go live in a forest even. Where are you coming from?? :pochitchi:
XD I'm only going for 2 nights and I live in California

EDIT:My P2s screw might be striped and we dont have the right tools to open it just see for your self T_T
CopyofIMG_0001.jpg

I will do it .I have a v3 that i will hatch . Unfortunately my tama has never passed adult. It has moments and just dies! Is this normal?

XD I'm only going for 2 nights and I live in California

EDIT:My P2s screw might be striped and we dont have the right tools to open it just see for your self T_T
CopyofIMG_0001.jpg
please this is not I site to be talking about this sort of stuff please talk on a PM or in non tamatalk foroum but just not here ok?

bummer about the stripped screws - that happened to my mothra tama :< I'll join with my V2 since I really haven't given it a proper run through yet. :) I'm excited to try it out and see how it works though! I'll post pics along the way too - I actually keep my camera in the same box as my tamas so I know where it is when I need to take pics of special characters and things XD

I don't know how long V2s live for, but my P2 that I played recently became a Zatchi and lived to be about 17-18 before he went home after laying an egg....

hello everyone i cant belive today is the hatch my tama v1 hatched and its a boy so i named him tama hes goint to say hi

Tama:hi

okay so thats what happen

Yay! My tamagotchi hatched this morning at 7:55am

It's A GIRL! I named her Jade :) she cried and pooed alot while we were in the car going to the beach I played Jump with her a few times and was happy :) She turned into Marutchi and I fed her and played more games with her.But once we got to the beach I paused her so she isn't going to change till Mid towmorrow :(

Right now she is

Hungry:<3 <3 <3 <3

Happy:<3 <3 <3

Training://

Pounds:20

I hope she turns into Propellertchi :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back