dinky dino?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sophi

Reaction score
on ebay i got a "dinky dino" tamagotchi thing. it was from a seller of tamagotchis. it said in the description that it was in mint condition. when it came, it kept resetting itself. does anybody know what it is or if its a fake?

thx.

:furawatchi:

I can't a pretty good Dinkie Dino ( AN ACTUAL DINKIE DINO ) and it reset itself in my pocket once, but I have no idea. I do want to see pictures first though. Since they're are a lot of fakes

If it has multiple pets (like 49-in-1) it's a fake.

I bought one, RakuRaku Dinkie Dino (the real one), and it has the same problem. It's pertty wack. :[

They're super old pets. Dinkie Dino was actually my first pet when I was like 8 and I'm 21 now so that should tell you something. Chances are it's the age of the pet that's causing the constant resetting.

If it has multiple pets (like 49-in-1) it's a fake.

I bought one, RakuRaku Dinkie Dino (the real one), and it has the same problem. It's pertty wack. :[

They're super old pets. Dinkie Dino was actually my first pet when I was like 8 and I'm 21 now so that should tell you something. Chances are it's the age of the pet that's causing the constant resetting.

That... Or it was one of the few not soulderd well. The wires might be loose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back