Welcome to Bradley High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

..Night. Star

Reaction score
Bradley High

Your at a fancy boarding school that your parents sent your to after receiving a letter that told you you were qualified to come on a scholarship. Only a special group of people were welcome. Your grades are straight A's, and your at least 15 years old. You share a room with 1 other person, and they will be your companion until you graduate.

Rules:

• You must have one flaw that I approve of.

• If one gender gets to 4 and the other is one, no other of that

gender is allowed until one more of that one is accepted.

• TT RP rules.

• Links for appearance are allowed

FORM:

Name:

Age(15-18):

Personality:

Appearance:

Grade( I only ask you to fill this out because you may chose to skip a grade):

Flaw:

Other:

I'll make mine after one person joins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Athea Dalton

Age(15-18): Sixteen

Personality: Athea is a very friendly person and will try to make friends with almost anyone. She can be shy at first, but once you get her talking she usually warms up pretty quickly. She is very trustworthy and stands up for what she believes in.

Appearance: Athea has straight blonde hair hat reaches her shoulder blades, with bangs that swoop to the left. She stands about five foot two and weighs one hundred ten pounds She has an athletic frame thanks to twelve years of soccer.

Grade: 10

Flaw: She trusts people too quickly, and when they hurt her she continuously gives them second and third chances. She also gets jealous very quickly, although this is usually kept to herself.

Other: Nope!

[ I haven't roleplayed in a while, so bear with me if I'm a bit rusty haha :) ]

Name: Emmie Clark/ Aaron Clark

Age(15-18): 16/ 17

Personality: Emmie is ADHD and gifted. She often forgets things, and will get frustrated easily. Especially when she forgets stuff. She is smart and witty, but this will almost always lead her towards being snarky and rude. She will apologize, but her words can hurt. She is also quite the chatterbox./ Aaron is calm and passive. He will usually speak quietly, if at all. He always keeps his negative feelings to himself.

Appearance: Emmie has chocolaty brown hair, but its almost black. It has metallic gold undertones, in the bright sunlight. She has a very tan complexion, and its clear, too. She is very short for her age, and so slender and skinny its almost unhealthy. /Aaron has pitch black hair, and also a clear and tan skin tone. He is tall for his age, but also very skinny.

Grade( I only ask you to fill this out because you may chose to skip a grade): 10/ 11

Flaw: Emmie can be overly talkative at times, she can also be snarky a lot. /Aaron is often in fights with his friends because they take his passiveness for ignoring. He will pretty much be antisocial and withdraw from his normal life until the fights are resolved.

Other: N/A

Both excepted!

Name: eliza johnson

Age(15-18): 16

Personality: eliza is nice and bubbly but can turn out to be a bit bossy, and she doesn't notice it at all unless you tell her. She is shy around new people and is scared to approach people. She doesn't do many extracurricular activities because she is is so focused on schoolwork.

Appearance: Eliza is tall, about 5' 8", with a nice figure. She wears eggplant colored retangleler glasses and likes to wear either shortish skirts and skinny jeans.

Grade( I only ask you to fill this out because you may chose to skip a grade): 10th

Flaw: Bossy to people she knows, to shy to talk to people she doesnt.

Other: N/A

Eliza walks onto campus and looks for her dorm. As she walks up the stairs, her suitcase bangs against her ankle. Finally, she comes to a room labeled 302. She fits a key into the hole and twists. She scans the room. Plain, cream walls, 2 unmade twin beds. Two closets, and two huge desks. Above them, four shelves. Eliza starts to make a bed with her purple sheets and colbat blue comforter.

Emmie and Aaron walked through the hallways. They came to room 302, and Emmie said "OK, I think this is my room. I'll see you around I guess, bye!" She opened the door and saw another girl her age chilling on a bed. "Hi, you must be my roommate! I'm Emmie. Emmie Clark." She waited for an answer as she whipped out her hot pink bedthings. She smoothed them out on the bed, and sat expectantly on the edge.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Eliza Johnson." Eliza said awkwardly. Eliza pulled out her reading books and put the on a shelve, and then took one to read for herself. In the cover, bold letters showed the word PELLED. "I like your pink covers." she said, then went straight back to reading.

"Thanks! It is a nice color. It's my favorite." She smiled to herself. Wow, Emmie thought. She seems shy. She got under her covers, got out her iPhone, and began to play a 1st person shooter game. (xD) She killed a zombie or two then put down her phone. Turning to Eliza, she asked "What are you reading?"

"This book called Peeled. It's about a girl named Hildy Biddle. She is the schools news reporter, and then eerie things start happening in her town, and she tries to figure out the mystery." Eliza said. "Its pretty good, but not the best." Eliza picked up her phone to check the time. 10:13. She dog-eared her book and set it on her nightstand.

"Sounds good, I guess." She looked at her own phone. "Jeez, it's late. Do our classes start tomorrow or something? If so, I need to get to sleep. I have to wake up in time to have coffee, or my ADHD will act up. Trust me, you don't want that to happen."

"Yeah, I think they do. We better get to sleep." Eliza said. "Is it okay if I set my alarm? I mean, I don't have to, but you know... just in case." Eliza repositioned herself on her bed and yawned. Jee, she was tired.

"Okay, Night." she turned of the lights and fell asleep.

*TIME SKIP*

Eliza Heard BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- she pressed the off button. Must be 7:30, She thought. She got out of bed and started brushing her hair, then put it into a side braid. She put on a plaid pink and light blue skirt and a short sleeved white blouse. She put her note books into her tote and ploped it onto her bed.

"Sure!" Eliza responded. "Just one sec." Eliza grabbed her phone and slung her tote over her shoulder. She checked her wallet to make sure she had money. she did. "Okay, ready to go?"

"Ok!" They walked down. after Emmie ordered, Eliza stepped up. "One large mocha with extra cream please." After getting her drink she went to join Emmie. "Jee, I know NO people here." Eliza said, scanning the room. "What homeroom do you have? Or is there only one?"

"One, I think. But at least we won't have to switch around. I hope we have math first..." She sipped her coffee and checked her pockets. Upon finding nothing, she checked her purse. "Aha!" She said, smoothing out the map. "Erm, looks like we have to go up to the 6th floor for class. Ugh." Turning around, she looked at Eliza and said "Stairs or elevator?"

Name: Ciaran Parker

Personality: Ciaran is very reserved, and will only talk to people very grudgingly. He is very much an introvert, and, even though he is quite bright, he will never share his ideas or thoughts, not even if called out on it. He definitely isn't the type to walk up to someone and start a conversation, so if someone wants his company, they'll have to make the first move. He isn't a very trusting person, even towards the people that could be considered his friends, and he is usually suspicious of one person or another. Of course, he won't ever voice his oinions on them, so he just sits on his ideas and lets them fly around in his head.

Appearance: Ciaran has dark brown hair, quite long for a boy. It's a wonder he can see at all, because his hair flops down over his face, obscuring his eyes with a few strands almost reaching his nose. It hangs rather limply, not really messy, but with no particular style. His eyes, when you can actually see them, are a simple light brown colour, never giving any sort of clue to what is going on in his mind. He stands at 5'7, and he's quite lanky, with no muscles or bulk at all. He usually hides this with a tatty pair of jeans and a dark hoodie, but this just make it look like his clothes are hanging off him.

Grade: 11

Flaw: ...See above.

Other: Nope

^ Accepted!

"6th floor? Then lets the elevator." Eliza commented. They walk in and Eliza presses 6. "Were your parents planning to send you here? Mine just got a letter. It was really weird." Eliza said shaking her head. Waiting for an answer, she pulled out her phone. 8:10. "Classes start in five." she said. She slide the unlock switch and entered her code. 2517 she thought as typing it in. She clicked on mail; One new message from mom. She'd reply later. She locked her phone and slipped it into her tote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back