SHOCKING DISCOVERY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
I just stumbled upon this baby:

NEOGDS-47349.jpg

It's the ID L 15'th anniversary edition. Available in pink (as in picture) and Blue which i can't find pictures of for some reason.

Thoughts? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt mind having the purple one. Esspecially if I can raise my beloved Mimitchi!

*Moved to 'News-Comments and Rumors'*

Yup, heard about it through TZ but it's okay! The news hasn't been posted here yet. :) I'm definitely saving up for one and will probably purchase it as a birthday present to myself in December. :D Out of the two, I'd definitely go for the purple. I'm very glad to see that Mimitchi has been included, thanks to this 15th Anniversary Character Voting Poll that was conducted. :mimitchi:

Ugh my poor poor wallet..... :p I also like the purple one the most, but if I HAVE to get the pink one it wouldn't be too bad either! Wonder what they would sell for? :mellow:

*Foaming at the mouth*

My gut was right on something?! Yuuusss...! Purple was in mind....!

This will certainly annouy someone since its been out for ... 15 years. Niii yow-Puu!

Puurplee...

Man, I think I have to give up all of my Webkinz just by one of those babies. :p

WHAT?! Pyonkotchi didn't make it?! :( C'mon she was awesome! :angry: (wait, not was, it's IS!)

Oh my gosh no!!My wallet can't take it!XD My Dad bought my iD-L with his eBay account,I paid him back.Looks like I'll be babysitting for a while. :p Or maybe I can get a nice Christmas gift:

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST BOUGHT A NORMAL IDL, GHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh yeah I knew about it and I really WANT it!

Oh man, I can't believe I'm just hearing about this! It seems like a great way to celebrate the 15th anniversary! Pokemon also had its 15th anniversary this year, and all that happened was 3 C-Gear skins and a Pokedex skin of the Kanto starters got released as digital downloads for Black and White... in Japan only.

I'm lovin' the purple one! but it's sooo expensive! :( I do agree that this is a great way to celebrate 15 awesome years of Tamagotchi! :furawatchi: :mametchi: :pochitchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

to me this is a shocking discovery one time me and my brother were playin out in r yard and we went inside because it started raining and then my bro said "uh Anna (cuz thats my name) you know what i just remembered? we left r tamagotchi's ouside" and then we went out to get them and they were okay

to me this is a shocking discovery one time me and my brother were playin out in r yard and we went inside because it started raining and then my bro said "uh Anna (cuz thats my name) you know what i just remembered? we left r tamagotchi's ouside" and then we went out to get them and they were okay
Interesting story. But that's not quite what this topic is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back