Fαℓℓeη

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
You are an angel, working for the Lord himself, performing miracles on Earth everyday, saving lives and bringing joy.

You are a dark angel, working for You-Know-Who. Every day of your life is spent choosing what lives to steal and what unhappiness you should grant to the humans on Earth.

One day, you committed a crime. Due to this, the Lord/You-Know-Who sent you to Earth, stripped of your powers- everything. Your ever so epic wings, your epic stereotypical outfit, your weapon, and just about everything except for yourself.

The only way to get back to being a full, complete angel/dark angel?

Either falling in love with the opposite (If you're an angel, falling in love with a dark angel, or vice versa), or falling in love with a human. Over time, eventually, your powers will restore, bit by bit.

And finally, you'll get to go back to where you should be.

But the route will be long, that's for sure.

RULES:

NO SUES. If I see "Shy" or "Clumsy" as your only faults, then it's straight to the rejection bin with you. (BTW, here's a quick list of mary sue traits. )

NO KAWAIIS.

Please try to keep the gender ratio even. If we get fifty girls and one guy this RP will not work. Do not play a guy unless you can do it right. I don't wanna see super girly men in this RP.

Wait for me to accept your form before we begin RP.

You get three strikes, then I kick you out of this RP. No getting back in after I kick you out.

No anime images. If I see any it's an automatic strike.

Follow forum rules.

No powerplaying!

No getting your powers back instantly.

Being an angel/dark angel does not mean your charrie has to act like a total angel if they are an angel or a total demonic jerk if they're a dark angel.

LITERACY. Minimum is 6 sentences, or 4 long sentences that include commas. Proper grammar, capitalization and the like is expected.

Even if you are an angel/dark angel, no extremely fancy names.

FORM:

Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Race(Human, Dark angel or angel):

Other:

I'll make mine if someone actually joins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh! I'll join!

Name: Megan Walkers

Personality: Cheerfulness is her middle name. Megan can light up a room with her cheerfulness. She is a Happy-Go-Lucky girl and goes with the flow. Unfortunately, she is rather Rash and this leads to making many mistakes. She is also really clumsy, but refuses to confess it. Megan is generous and likes giving what she has. Sadly, she is a little bit bad at picking things up.

Looks: Megan is a 5'2 and has Dark Brown eyes. She has Black hair, all the way up to her waist. When it comes to clothes, Megan usually wears Shorts/Jeans(Depending on the Weather), and a Tank Top[With a Hoodie if it is cold].

Race: Angel

Other: Megan was originated from Philippines, and then she moved to Quebec with her Parents. She died in a Car accident.

Name: Maya Kokorev

Personality: The first thing you'll notice about Maya is that she never seems to shut up. Maya is a self confessed motor mouth, pure and true, and has been like that for years. She's only just starting to learn that there's a time and a place to ramble on. Maya can pick up the barest scrap of a conversation and bring it to life, rambling on about the topic or even something completly unrelated to it. Maya even extends this habit to herself, and you can often catch her talking to herself about nothing in particular, especially when she's alone. Of course, her constant talking makes her slightly irritating to some people. As you'd expect, Maya is a very confident person - she's bright, bubbly, optimistic and great with people. Very energetic too, although she tend to crash at the end of the day. Doesn't tend to shut her up though.

Looks: Even Maya herself isn't sure what her hairstyle is - in her own words, it's 'too long to be a bob, but too short to be long!' Her hair is a dark blonde colour, looking light brown sometimes depending on how you see it and the light. Maya's hair frames a heart shaped face that only ever has a little makeup on it, usually lipgloss and maybe a spot of eyeliner. Clothing-wise, Maya tends to lean towards brightly coloured t-shirts with stupid slogans on and alternates between pairing them with either jeans or a skirt.

Race(Human, Dark angel or angel): Human

Other: she originates from Russia, but came to this country with her family around age three. Her mother felt it was important to know her native language, however, so Maya is almost fluent in Russian.

(^Accepted)

Name: Leonard "Leo" Tedder

Personality: It's not just Leo's menacing height that causes even some of the other dark angels to be frightened of him- it's also the intimidating air that surrounds him due to his quiet demeanor. Even though he is quite menacing at first sight, he actually has a warm heart and is kind. He's also extremely loyal, which may explain how he can survive doing the dirty job of carrying out the jobs of a dark angel with his warm heart. Unfortunately, he's not exactly the best at expressing things, so people tend to run away from him or start awkward conversations. This makes him rather depressed. Luckily, he's not the depressed type who takes their anger on others. He doesn't really get too angry, unless you threaten him or people he is loyal to. When he is angry, watch out, since it's awful scary.

Looks: Leo is 6'4, and is well built (Oh, that also adds to his menacing appearance). He is halfway between a medium build and a large build. Leo has dark, looks-black-when-not-in-light brown hair and emeraldish green eyes. When he's a dark angel, he wears the standard black outfit he has to wear along with the other angels, but when stuck as a human, he basically wears the normal outfit you would see guys wear. If you don't know what the normal outfit for guys would be, it's pretty much jeans, a t-shirt, and, depending on the weather, a light jacket or a hoodie. Leo tends to wear slogan/icon free t-shirts and hoodies by the way.

Race(Human, Dark angel or angel): Dark angel.

Other: The crime he committed to end up on Earth was not following you-know-who's orders and allowing a little girl with cancer to survive through rather than die as planned. Since you-know-who isn't the kindest person, he simply just sent Leo straight down to Earth, no objections accepted.

Name: Rosetta "Rose" Stochetti

Personality: Rose is as dark and twisted as a dark angel should be. She is possibly insane do to the traumatic events that occured before she went to you-know-where. She is completely numb - choosing to have no relations so if anything ever happened to them, she wouldn't feel sorry for them. She always has a smile on her face. It may seem like a bright grin that to a first glance, would make it just look like she was was happy, but if you stare at it long enough, you realize there is something dark behind it. I suggest to you, if she is laughing, run away fast. Very. Fast.

Looks: Rose has dyed blonde hair that is scraggly cut at her sholders. You can see her dark brown hair poking out at the bottom and the roots of her hair due to - even when she was alive - she didn't want to dye it again. Her eyes are a bright green that clash against her tanned skin. Surrounding her eyes are dark circles from lack of sleep as a human. She has a fairly large nose for her face due to her Italian origin. She is also fairly short being 5'2.

When she was a Dark Angel she wore the dark uniform like all the other bad little girls and boys. Now that she's on earth again, she wears the things all the stuck-up little cheerleaders wear. She is often found in little dresses, skirts, and of course high heels. In cold weather she usually only wears a shrug and leggings. Her hair usually pulled back into a cheerleader-style ponytail tied back with her signature black lululemon headband.

Race(Human, Dark angel or angel): Dark Angel

Other: Crime she commited? Refused to give more bad luck to a poor boy who was being bullied. Death? Not a murder, accident or sickness. Only one option left.

Name: Leila Harkin

Personality: Leila is skeptical and has a hard time trusting people. She is not one of those cheesy characters who is told some outrageous story filled with fantasy and mystical beings and immediately believes it. In fact Leila doesn't put faith in much that others say. She is also nosey and isn't afraid to stick her nose where it probably doesn't belong. She isn't exactly a shy person so she has no problem immediately butting into the lives of others and talking to strangers. Words to her tend to mean nothing, she finds that actions speak louder than words and that when people talk they tend to just spill out lies to get what they want. She had a slightly cruel nature and tends to brush people off easily. She is always calculating her words before saying them, because she doesn't trust others you would think she would also be a coompulsive liar, but in actuality she is a horrible liar and can never tell one with a straight face. Because of this she has a hard time with sharing and expressing her feelings, she is private and likes to hold back some secrets and never truly let anyone get inside her head.

Looks: Leila is petite, only 5'2 at 16 she is always being told how short and little she is. Her skin is fair, and even the lightest shade of concealer in the sore is too dark for her to use. She never really tans, and on the rare occasion that she does, her skin is still pastey pale and you wouldn't really be able to tell that she was even tanned at all. Leila has varying day-to-day light to golden blonde that is normally straight allthough naturally it is either curly or wavy and eyes that are blue but on most days fade into more of a light blue-to greyish tone. She wears simple comfortable clothing, she like to dress up in dresses and heels and feel pretty everyonce in a while but only really does it on special occasions because she finds it to be too much work to wear a skirt. She loves plain t shirts or tanktop and jeans(either shorts or pants) or her sweats/yogas. Physical appearances to her don't mean much, she figures why get all dolled up to have some guy think your pretty and then lie to you to and end up breaking your heart.

Race(Human, Dark angel or angel): HUMAN

Other: Because of her size she hates the term cute, well more or less hates it being used to describe her. She, like every girl, hates her hair. She has always wanted darker hair and has contemplated dying it a deep chestnut brown or black.

FFFFFFFF! All girls!

This is not good.

Name: Zeke Amber (prefers to be called Zee, as the letter 'K' is a curse to him.)

Personality: Zeke is a cold-hearted dark angel. He seems like a nice person, as he is small and slightly tanned, but he can scare people with a single glare. Although he is extremely scary, girls secretly like him for his good looks. He is the type of person that prefers to be alone, but when he is with someone he likes, he is quite comfortble, even if they don't talk at all. The letter 'K' is a curse to him, as he had a friend named Kylie in hell, but she fell through a hole in hell that transfered her to heaven. He, however, is able to think up ANYTHING to get revenge on those who hurt him or loved ones.

Looks: Zeke is about 5'1, not so tall. His skin is deathly pale, and he was burnt about 20 times, exposed to sunlight 10 times, and he fell into a pit of lava once. He has dark brown eyes. Almost black. He has pitch black hair. You will usually find him wearing black, long clothing, even on hot days. He likes Halloween because he can dress in more cape-ey clothing like the clothing he wears in hell. Girls think of him as a lonely prince. But he's not. He wants nothing to do in royalty.

Race(Human, Dark angel or angel): Dark angel

Other: Again, doesn't like the letter 'K', likes Halloween, extremely cold-hearted.

Do you mind if I post a pixel-anime charrie? (Maplestory, as it's the only way for a perfect image. I can't find any online pictures that aren't kawaii-like and completely fitting my description.

(Accepted, Mystic, but DEBOTM, you need to change your looks, since you practically made your character into a vampire. There's a difference between vampires and dark angels.. Thank you for applying.)

(Anyway.. I declare this RP open.)

Leo woke up, finding himself on Earth, the place he had been to so many times before as a dark angel- but now, here he was, looking at it from a human's perspective. He slowly got up, and then wondered what to do. He really had no choice but to find some way to salvage a life for himself here, since there was no way he could survive here by just sitting and wandering. Thinking of all the humans he had to watch before he killed them, he came to the conclusion that he would have to probably find a place to live and then start attending a school, which would probably be the best way for him to adapt to being here.

OOC: I think you meant me, not Mystic, so I changed and cut out parts.

Zee opened his eyes.

"Why is the sky not a sickly red? Why is it so... cool?" he whispered to himself.

He spotted a few girls looking at him. He stared their direction, and the quickly walked away.

"Stupid girls." He sat up and placed his hand on a tree to balance himself.

I need a shelter, and at this temperature, an incinerator sounds nice.

No he did not go to sleep in an incinerator. ;3

(Okay, DEBOTM, three things: One, I didn't accept you yet, so you shouldn't be RPing yet, two, it is your form I was talking about, and three, the part about skin is what I was talking about too.)

Rose's eyes fluttered open. For once, she did not have a smile on her face. She breathed in deeply. Yes she knew where she was, and yes she was not happy about it. She stared up at the sky. It was weird how humans lived like this, everything so vibrant and colorful. She scowled at her surrondings. She felt the two corners of her mouth rise up again when she noticed a tall brown-haired boy that looked as confused as she did. She decided just to sneak behind him to find out where he was going. That would give her a start, right? She hoped this boy would not be a waste of time like everybody else around here.

Leo stared up at the sky for a moment, enjoying the deep blue shade of it. It really calmed him and made him feel as if he was still back home. He knew that he probably shouldn't stand around in this grassy field in what looked to be a park judging by the sound of delightful children screaming in the background. Leo began to walk towards the parking lot. Noticing the men's bathroom, he walked in, and then noticed his reflection in a mirror. He was shocked to see that he was no longer in his black uniform he SHOULD have been wearing, but in normal human male getup. Hesitating for a moment, Leo tried to make his wings pop out, so he could fly. It was to no avail, however, as nothing happened and Leo ended up just starting back at a reflection of himself.

Was this boy deliberately trying to waste her time? She grumbled again, though her small smile was still intact. She stopped outside a wooden door with a "mens" sign on it. So he went to the bathroom. At least she could fix her hair a bit. The humidity from this accursed place made her hair have a slight lign of frizz over it. She sneaked into the ladies washroom and gasped at what she saw. The uniform she was previously wearing had been replaced with a simple black dress. Now this was true H-E-Double hockeysticks. She didn't bother fixing her hair. She just ran out as quick as possible, not beliving what she just saw. She hid around the side of the small hut-like structure and waited for the boy. If he was what she thought he was, he would be out soon too.

Leo stayed in the bathroom, trying to ponder what his first move should be. From what he remembered from the time he had been a human in this world for 17 years, he knew that he would need money. The only issue was, how did he go about getting it? Since there was no way he could write a proper resume and get a good job, the only choice he would have is to join a construction company or something manual laboristic so he could get money. From there, he could get enough money for lodging, and when he had enough saved, enough time leftover to attend high school. It would be the best way to survive in this world with no relations, since there was no way he could return to hell anytime soon.

(Accepted, Bunny, but DEBOTM, you need to change your looks, since you practically made your character into a vampire. There's a difference between vampires and dark angels.. Thank you for applying.)
^ I saw that. So I changed it and posted.

Uhm, I changed again.

And I would say fair skinned is normal color, but oh well. I changed it to slightly tanned.

(Okay, for the last time, it's the whole part of "His skin is deathly pale, and he was burnt about 20 times, exposed to sunlight 10 times, and he fell into a pit of lava once" that bothers me, I mean, if he's not a vampire, does it MATTER if he's been expose to sunlight 10 times? -____- and I have no idea how you managed to think Mystic= Bunny, since I never edited the post, and I just triple checked to make sure it was mystic. I'm a little offended by the fact you edited my words, and quoted it to try to make it look like I accepted you beforehand. Ya know, I think this RP isn't really working for you so well, so sorry DEBOTM, but I'm banning you from this RP.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back