Midget Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmyroomreb

Reaction score
Here's a hatch for all Tama Minis, Chibis, TamagoChus, and Nanos!

Starts 8/22/11.

Must be one of the above tamagotchis.

Hatch as many of them as you'd like, I'll be taking my new Nano for a spin.

Pictures not necessary, but appreciated.

Let's just run them for one generation, kay? ;3

Oooh sounds fun!

I have a Mini and a Nano that I would enter... but I'm going camping from the 25th to the... 28th maybe?

I'll see when the exact dates are and then see if I can join in. xP

But if I do join, I would most likely to be able to take pictures. x3

I'm in ! Got a nano and a chibi, but i'll just run the nano (chibi is out of batteries)

I might join with my nano. I'm away on Monday, but I should still be able to start a Tama. :3

I got my tama nano. Turned it on! What an honor to get it on my neice's birthday!

It hatched to a girl! I will add images later, I'm on the run this moment.

ek593n.jpg
2s1q5qq.jpg

Rarity and Twilight Sparkle have big ears. (ponys)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooo! Midgets!~ xD

Well, I decided to hatch my purple Tamagotchi Nano! No Mini though because I have no batteries left. ._.

(Hopefully my Nano's batteries don't die. ;- ;)

But aaaaaaanyway, I had a Lovelitchi on pause before, but just ended up resetting her, so now I have an egg!~

100_0628.jpg
100_0629.jpg

I kinda made the theme purple(except for the picture on the right) because I noticed Sailor's pictures were all pink. xD By the way, I love your Nano! @___@

Woo! It hatched! Into a baby... girl? o_O Don't know how to tell the difference, I forget. xD

100_0630.jpg

Aaaaaw, there she is!~ So cute. ><

But yeah, I decided to hatch my Nano anyway, even though I'll be gone this weekend, depending on the weather.

Can't wait to see everyone else's babies!~ x3

Edit: Ahem... I just realized I was a day late. ._.

Sorry! D:

Haha. I didn't relize I was color matching... It just happened that way... Had my Powerpuff Girls Bag there and the other things right next to it... So I wanted them to be able to be seen without a huge glare from my light.

I wanted that design at one point too. But with my IDL being white... I wanted a shell with color.

I've gotten up to ten letters so far on my game. I'm working on getting better to get the full 20.

Ahh I get what you mean. My iD L is white also. xP

But I got my Nano for Christmas(very unexpectedly!) and I just bought my iD L recently. xP

My little girl is sleeping right now~ Well actually, her, and my Angel who's still awake. xP But I think I shall name her... Teddy.

That name just popped into my head. 8D

No pictures though since she's sleeping! xD

Here is mine !

too much light -_- he closes his eyes. he or she ? :D

next to big brother ! rofl

sorry for the bad quality of the pics.. i take them on cellphone

> Booboo1 ! your purple nano is so cute !!

Thanks! ;D Your Nano is adorable too! @__@

Anyway, this morning Teddy woke up, nothing has really happened lately.

Does anyone know when they evolve? xD I know they skip right to the adult stage, but how many days does it take? ;o

Even though not much happened, I still decided to take a picture of Teddy next to my Angel, Kirby. xD

100_0631.jpg

I just found a box sitting around with pretty colours on it so I put them on top and took a picture! xD Who knows where that box came from. xD

That is all for now~ I'm thinking of starting my iD L up again since the batteries died, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to take care of it. D:

See ya!~ ;D

I think it takes one day, because mine evolved today and I turned it on yesterday. It evolved into a Kikitchi.... look at this xD

What did I say... big brother ? Twin brother actually :D

9r3ypd.jpg

Um. Mine is a boy. Not a girl... Okay then. Its a Mametchi. Lol.

Thats the only picture I took of it today.

Oh and I made it a pouch. Thought I made it a bit too big, but it ended up being perfect.

@Reb

Wait.. Didn't you get yours the sameday I ordered mine? From Jason too? Mine came normal airmail, no tracking at all... You should have yours anytime soon...>.

Gah! Teddy evolved! A loong time ago. xD Just didn't have time to take a picture. @____@

Anywho, here HE is next to a bear a painted a long time ago. SO PRO. >3

Aaaaaand Teddy was a boy after all, like SailorRosette, because he evolved into a Mametchi! Like SailorRosette~ xD

100_0633.jpg

Voila!~ He's should be sleeping right now, I just changed the time for a picture. xD

Here's him again, close up. xP Sorry that the pictures were kinda blurry this time. :/

100_0634.jpg

Well, thats it for me! I'll be gone camping until Sunday so I won't be able to post again. :/

When I come back I'll be sure to read all the log entries! x3 My Tama's will be on pause for the time being.

See ya everyone! ^-^

Well, that fooled us didn't it? I thought the boys were black and the girls were white....colored... Guess its not following the tama-go I'm used to.... Lol. Oh well. I still have my little guy running. I'm going to try to keep Mametchi as long as I can. I don't think I will be turning it off like my mini, thank goodness. The Shell took to me and so did the character. I don't have pictures right now.

My max game points I have had was 13 I think... They go fast. Maybe a little fast yet for me. ;)

Well, that fooled us didn't it? I thought the boys were black and the girls were white....colored... Guess its not following the tama-go I'm used to.... Lol. Oh well. I still have my little guy running. I'm going to try to keep Mametchi as long as I can. I don't think I will be turning it off like my mini, thank goodness. The Shell took to me and so did the character. I don't have pictures right now.

My max game points I have had was 13 I think... They go fast. Maybe a little fast yet for me. ;)
Where have all the midgets gone?

Mine is still here with me. Nothing has changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back