Photo
- - - - -

Midget Hatch!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

booboo1

• booboo1 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:42 PM ( #18 )

Gah! Teddy evolved! A loong time ago. xD Just didn't have time to take a picture. @____@

Anywho, here HE is next to a bear a painted a long time ago. SO PRO. >3

Aaaaaand Teddy was a boy after all, like SailorRosette, because he evolved into a Mametchi! Like SailorRosette~ xD

Posted Image
Voila!~ He's should be sleeping right now, I just changed the time for a picture. xD

Here's him again, close up. xP Sorry that the pictures were kinda blurry this time. :/

Posted Image

Well, thats it for me! I'll be gone camping until Sunday so I won't be able to post again. :/
When I come back I'll be sure to read all the log entries! x3 My Tama's will be on pause for the time being.

See ya everyone! ^-^

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:27 AM ( #19 )

Well, that fooled us didn't it? I thought the boys were black and the girls were white....colored... Guess its not following the tama-go I'm used to.... Lol. Oh well. I still have my little guy running. I'm going to try to keep Mametchi as long as I can. I don't think I will be turning it off like my mini, thank goodness. The Shell took to me and so did the character. I don't have pictures right now.

My max game points I have had was 13 I think... They go fast. Maybe a little fast yet for me. ;)

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:10 AM ( #20 )

Well, that fooled us didn't it? I thought the boys were black and the girls were white....colored... Guess its not following the tama-go I'm used to.... Lol. Oh well. I still have my little guy running. I'm going to try to keep Mametchi as long as I can. I don't think I will be turning it off like my mini, thank goodness. The Shell took to me and so did the character. I don't have pictures right now.

My max game points I have had was 13 I think... They go fast. Maybe a little fast yet for me. ;)

Where have all the midgets gone?

Mine is still here with me. Nothing has changed...