back to school hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo8890tamagotchi

Reaction score
hello everyone this hatch will take place on the 6th of september you can hatch any tamagotchi you want so tell if your in i will not post pics but you can.

Sure ill join If my v3 or my new music star arrives by then I will happily join with those

But if not I will use my id l

I might hatch my V3 but after summer ends is school so I can't raise a tamagotchi at the same time so maybe not

I bought my Angel off of eBay from Jason's store, So I might be able to come in the hatch early! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone today is the big day today is the hatch right now i'm reseting my v4 i just finished restarting my v4 ill update when it hatches...

hello everyone today is the big day today is the hatch right now i'm reseting my v4 i just finished restarting my v4 ill update when it hatches...
hello just now my v4 hatched into a girl so i named her alice or well my tamagos named her and right now are taking care of her but she hatched about 3 mins ago when she did i feed her 2 meals and 2 snakes then played many games for her wait to go down and raise her iq stats ill update when she evolves

hello alice is now a mizutamatchi so yea heres alice's stats:

hungry:****

happy:****

training:*

smarts:18

fasion:16

niceness:10

0yr

13lb

name:alice

girl

1g

1125p

username:abc

Im haching my angel today srry i totoly forgot yesterdayso ya im waiting for the angel to hach. Ima try and get Lucky Knu-kun but i probly wont...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back