Book of Eggs.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenNerd

Reaction score
11sjrwn.png

Such a small banner for huge pictures, but it works. Kinda.

Typical. My log I'll be using for record my growth of my Tamas.

Right now, I'm Running a Tama-GO and a Asia/Pacific V1. The V1 means a lot to me, because it was my first and I got it alongside with my cousin.

Tama-GO's a 2 year old Lovelitchi (my second), and V1 is a 5 year old Masktchi.

2iw7goy.jpg

fa0lki.jpg

I really love the Tama-GO without its faceplate and covered with plastic cover. It's really, er, pure or something.

And bonus V1 seasonal animations pixeled on computer:

2vdpjmc.png
72zo05.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that Lovelitchi needs her beauty sleep. Thus, making me turn out the light for her.

ke6adu.jpg

She needs every second...

So today, I deiced to debug a V1 to get a debug character. Then, raise like a normal one.

316pydh.jpg

Here it is!

Sorry I couldn't get more pictures, but if I took too long on the character select, it would choose that character I was on and take me to the name select in a matter of seconds. No turning back.

4hb2n9.jpg

1zfug0m.jpg

11rprx2.jpg

As you can see, UFOtchi's default food is cheese and her default snack is energy drink.

What I noticed is that she has the stats of a baby. Wonder if she can evolve into a different adult or remain the same?

opqrt5.jpg

Together forever!

EDIT: Hey hey! Masktchi got married to a Kuchipatchi today. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a picture of them together.

b861sl.jpg

33kyfdd.jpg

Sure am.

ydqg5.jpg

Opening up to a new Generation!

2vkkuv4.jpg

Sorry to say, but I found out that debugged characters will always be programed with baby data. That's why I took the battery out from my Pink with Swirls V1. Now it's Tama-GO and Asian V1 only.

Today, I deiced to go on Music City with my Tama-GO. We played the jumping game on endless mode and reached about 900 miles. We got 100 Gotchi Points in return (Cheapso). We re-decorated our room to this:

2j3fxx1.png

I really wanted to use the Mame Bath for some reason. Maybe because it was so big.

That's all for this update.

2lkte6a.png

It seems like the banner disappeared. Nice going, TinyPic.

Anyways I time skipped to 11:59 PM just so I could start a new generation. The baby boy's name is "Jacob".

94zb.jpg

mc3el1.jpg

34s34fo.jpg

1y9u82.jpg

2s6asck.jpg

2i73g34.jpg

2vmf51x.jpg

Jacob evolved into a Marutchi. I don't think you need a picture.

Marutchi is asleep and Lovelitchi is not really doing anything now.

Not really an update to my Tamas, but I got back from Five Below. I bought three packs of Tamagotchi V3 cards, Hello Kitty Cupcake candies, and a Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Goron gashapon.

245y5mo.png

178wav.jpg

Caught Oniontchi singing:

wl9dh2.jpg

But the main part is that Lovelitchi got married today! We were offered a Mametchi on the first go. They made a lovely (pun not intended) couple together. Plus, they're both perfect care characters.

2quhkle.jpg

Sorry for no update yesterday, but I have pictures to make up for it. Nothing really happened to my Tamas. But when Oniontchi evolves, I'll update and deactivate it. I want to run my V5 next.

1yk9dc.png

nwwlqc.png

Meloditchi and that iDL character whose birthday is the same as mine (November 15th). She was a rush job and doesn't look anything like her, but oh well. Next is devil Memetchi. Can't wait to draw her.

EDIT: Here she is:
4tpm3n.png

Originally, she was supposed to be playing with a Devilgotch, but it didn't turn out good, so I changed it so she's asking where Devil Mametchi is.

Well, they finally laid their egg and hatched out a baby boy.

2a4xv6.jpg

Well, got just what I wanted. A Gozarutchi.

2rnzn0w.jpg

His V1 close up is the best one. He comes towards the screen like normal. Then, he jumps to the top of the screen and peeks from below upside down. Sorry for the blurriness on the second photo.

2n9bma.jpg

2vv3n2t.jpg

Now, I deactivated my V1 to run my V5. My family consists of Potetchi, Mukugetchi, and Lovezukintchi. Together, they're the Minam family (from Minami-ke).

Well, nothing exciting. My V5 should be able to marry tomorrow or the day after that. Caught my V5 family yawning before both my they went to sleep.

2ly0isy.jpg

And since I'm bored out of my mind, I'm going to pixel that scene.

EDIT:
j61pg5.png

This is what awaited me on my Tama-GO's screen the moment that I woke up:

2afditd.jpg

A cute Kinotchi waiting to be in my care.

The first thing I did was feed him some Pork and Beans and some Milk. I'm trying to aim for a bad care character, so I'm keeping his Hunger and Happy meters low.

33m8t8j.jpg

Over the course, he got sick once and pooped many times. Will update when he becomes a toddler. But for now, here's Kinotchi saying "Hello".

30cahbd.jpg

Oh yeah, you can see that I put my faceplate back on.

EDIT: Evolved into a Ahirukutchi

1z3ngvp.jpg

We also went to TamaTown and got Ahirukutchi marked on the character list. No doll, though.

So my V5 can now marry today. Had to "cheat" by setting the time to 11:59 PM since I used up all my three times for the Dating Channel. I waited a minute and turned the time to 9:00 AM. Now I had my three tries back. Lots of pictures.

t7ye6h.jpg

So the eggs hatched into two Omututchi that were both male and female and one female Futabatchi. I was hoping for two babies, but oh well.

They evolved into Belltchi, Ahirukutchi, and Tororotch a few hours ago when I was at Target. They also called their first bonding call.

Ahirukutchi has now evolved into Kilalatchi no surprise, got him before.

29mx5s6.jpg

Well, today was the day I deiced to active my V4. It's the magenta with paint splatters on it (Sorry, I forgot what the design was actually called). It was because I had a Hinotamatchi and wanted a Shimashimatchi all because I had a toy figure of it. His name is Toad (As in Toad from the Mario series) and has 21 Intelligent points, 31 Art Points, and 72 Social Points.

mm4o5f.jpg

Hooray for Hot Topic post!

Anyway, my V5 family evolved into Chamametchi (Oldest daughter), Mamekatchi (Middle son), and Shellthci (Youngest daughter).

j5biuw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back