Group hatching on Friday at 9pm

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
As the topic sais i am starting a group hatching on Friday august 19th. if you would like to join it please send me an IM or post here. My parent will leave its baby on friday so thats why i suggested friday. But we will report on each stage of growth starting from baby to adult. just post it here. I would like to see all the different growths that we can all get. from :D 's to :unsure: 's lets see what you can raise!

Friday, I'll join...my parent leaves then too...it will be an odd generation from an Urutchi and a Dorotchi.

Also: What time zone, or just our own local time?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am in eastern time zone....... you can start it at your own time in your own time zone if you like. ill be on an even generation.... my parent is an Otokitchi. in fact if you want to start it up as soon as you wake up on that day you can. i dont see no reason why you shouldnt cause all the people that join this will start on that day... and when they grow it will be on that day as well so..... and since i work night shift. my tamas are awake all night and sleep all day.....so i could go ahead and program mines time so it will leave and do mine now. but i want to wait till tonight when i wake up to get ready for work.

Cool I'm hatching mine around noon pacific.

Edit: Ok I hatched this afternoon (friday), got Shiropuchitchi > Marutchi

Hmmm My Mamitchi Left a baby today can i do it? Do we reset it?

Hmmm My Mamitchi Left a baby today can i do it? Do we reset it?
That happened to me too. Is tomorrow OK? I will hatch mine right when he wakes up! :(

no you do not have to reset..... my otokitchi left and it was a puchitchi. this is what it is so far.Puchitchi>Oyajitchi
Cool I've never been patient enough to get oyajitchi

Update: Shiropuchitchi > Marutchi > Oniontchi

i JUST GOT MY HATCHES FOR THIS GROUP HATCH! NAMED RAVEN IS A TODDLER! LOOKS LIKE A STAR!

sorry i was stuck on caps locks!lol

i apperantly STILL have oyajitchi... it is so annoying.... its always unhappy..... ive gotten to the point to where i tell it to make its self happy because no matter how much i try to make it happy, its not good enough. lol. i cant wait till this thing gets the match maker.

lol If you've ever had Maskutchi or Gozuratchi they're hard to make happy too. Nice to know tho... I didn't know oyajitchi could get the matchmaker.

My oniotchi transforms this afternoon...I sure hope it isn't tarakotchi but the care level has been similar to the last time I got him. :furawatchi:

Edit: Final stage: Kuchipatchi :lol:

Perfect care...I think the bad parents might have made it very difficult to get mametchi. I like this duck tho :wacko:

I bred my kuchipatchi with my sis's tarakotchi...and got a puchitchi! Yay! I've had such bad luck with getting boys this makes me really happy. :furawatchi:

i hate Tarakotchi... its so...so....dumb! my fav is Kuchipatchi and Dorotchi. my Oyajitchi's baby... i named dixie and is now.....yu-fotchi! that thing is annoying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back