• magicboa user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:38 PM ( #70 )

^^ This.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:19 AM ( #71 )

I don't think you're ever too old - however, I do think you're too young to be at a certain point of obsession with Tamas, and that's learned through experience. I have quite a long attention span which means I've been on TT since I joined in 2009, and been into Tamas that whole time as well. When I was 8, though, it was too much for me to begin collecting and get a TMGC+C. It just became too much for such a young kid, and my brother, who is 3 years younger than me, began to get obsessed too, and eventually we were both banned from Tamas for a week. :( I still think I'm too young for my number and rarity of Tamas. You are never too old, but you can be too young.

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:58 PM ( #72 )

I'm 26, and a regular, functioning adult. I am currently raising my Oden-kun and Morino Tamas, also a TMGO. I hadn't touched one in months, now I'm raising again. In my mind, so long as it's acceptable for grown men to sit around screaming and crying at a tv watching other grown men toss around a ball in what is essentially an overblown child's game(football, basketball, etc), or for all sorts of adults to collect everything Star Wars, sit and play video games, etc...then who are they to say that you are too old for Tamagotchi? As long as you are able to comprehend how to care for the Tama, I say raise them!

Then again, I couldn't care less if it was thought by another person that I am too old to take care of Tamagotchis, so I suppose it's really a non-issue in the first place.

Walshtchi

• walshtchi user photo

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:30 AM ( #73 )

There is no age limit, Bandai may be aiming Tamagotchis at primary/elementary school girls, and there is no limit to just females to be into tamas, me being a male.

kuschiii

• kuschiii user photo

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:11 AM ( #74 )

Never too old.

I used to have a V4 that I would take everywhere with me. I even took it with me to Uni, and I am 21. None of my friends seemed to care, they thought it was neat that I had something like that.

I've since misplaced my V4 (It's hiding somewhere in this house). It kind of sucks. I'm running my V3 at the moment until I can find a V4, or if Australia decides to release a new Tamagotchi version...hmm.

I love having a Tamagotchi. I have lived in a few apartments since starting Uni, and a boarding house, and none of these places allow pets. I think that a Tamagotchi is a substitute for this (although in actual fact I would love a real pet in one of these places).

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:48 AM ( #75 )

I feel a little too old but I dont care

You don't need to feel even a little too old. If people are going to tease you about it, it's their problem. Don't be afraid to let others know that you're into Tamas...it's kind of a friendship test in a way. If they accept it, they're a true friend, but if they give you an odd look and say those are for kids, they're not. ;)