Under the Dome

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

..Night. Star

Reaction score
♦Under the Dome♦

It was just a normal day for you in a small town in Maine, everyone was off working outside for it was a beautiful day. In this town there was a diner, a church, a police station, a firehouse, and lots of small houses. On the day June 22, 2000, something fell. A dome. An invisible barrier. You couldn't see it at all. On the day that the dome fell, many died because if you were standing on the border, well, you were cut in half by it. Few remained, some who lived in the town, some who were just visiting. Well now, you were trapped. Cars crashed into this barrier because a busy road passed through the town. Some of the survivors are still injured, with no way to get to a hospital. People are dazed, confused and scared. Birds now seem to just fall out of the sky. So many dead birds. The town needs help, but no one can get to them.

RULES:

• No sues.

• This can literate or illiterate, I don't care, just use good grammar and spelling.

• you can be age from 10 to 30, and I want a variety of these ages.

• 2 characters per person.

• Have fun!

FORM:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance (Links allowed):

Live in or outside the Dome:

Other:

I'll make mine in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts