FullBlownWitch's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullBlownWitch

Reaction score
Hey guys!!

After only being on this site for a day, and looking through all the awesome people, and the tamagotchi fanatics, I too am going to start a log!! I'm almost a full generation behind though, as my Tama-Go is 5 years old and soon to be in the dating world, but I wanted to keep one and get some feedback, as well as keep my own log of it. Woot!

Hopefully I can provide you with some entertaining stories and character references!!

Feel free to message me, since comments and such are not allowed in the threads!!

I should also note that I am taking these pictures with my BlackBerry Bold 9700, because my camera, 12 megapixels and all - won't seem to focus or take clear photos of my Tama but can do so for everything else; Goddess bless the BlackBerry in this case, eh.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

IMG-20110821-00520.jpg

This is my lovely, pun, Lovelytchi (Lovelitchi). That's a small amount of points she had the other day, so far it's hit 40k now, so yay for that.

IMG-20110820-00508.jpg

This is when she beeped at me for attention for no reason, and then came running up to the screen to wink at me when I pressed the A button :) So cute.

IMG-20110820-00500.jpg

About 630pm she beeped and climbed into her bath, 645 she got out.

IMG-20110821-00535.jpg

Immediately after her bath at 645, she went right onto brushing her teeth for another 15 odd minutes.

After that, I decided I wanted to take her to the park so she could get some activity and play before she went to bed.

IMG-20110820-00489.jpg

She was swinging to and fro with a friend who looks to be Marotchi :) Lots of fun, then came back to the house.

IMG-20110820-00488.jpg

Coming back into the house, seeming rather excited!

She was quiet for the rest of the evening until she went to bed.

IMG-20110820-00514.jpg

That's all for now folks. I have some errands to run and should get on them soon! I will be back later for sure, with some updates, and hopefully pictures even though I'll be out and about.

Again, feel free to message me with any comments, or feedback, even questions, as doing so in the threads is not allowed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

I'm back!

Errands have been completed successfully, and unfortunately being that I was walking into an office building during that trip, I thought it unprofessional to arrive with my Tama-Go in my pocket. I arrived back and my husband made sure that it had been taken care of, with just one poo on the floor and one of each heart gone.

So stats for right now are

5 years

30 lbs

Gen 1G

4 hungry hearts full

5 happy hearts full

10 training bars

All friendship hearts filled

Shortly after I wrote the last post, I heard her beep for attention, which I figure was attention because when I pressed the A button she came running up to the screen again, winking and lol-ing like she does. I disciplined her, thinking back to the old tama days where they would cry for attention even though nothing was wrong, and so far she's beeped for attention like that twice since. So.. I doubt the discipline really worked as well as I thought.

IMG-20110822-00543.jpg
IMG-20110822-00544.jpg

While I was out, I purchased a $2 screwdriver kit, that includes the sizes for pretty much every Tamagotchi I've ever owned, including this one; we needed the set for some household stuff but the smaller one works in my Tama-Go perfectly - Hello bonus!!

IMG-20110822-00548.jpg

And I also picked up a package of Triple A batteries, seeing as that's what it runs on!

I'm excited to see how long the batteries in it already will last. I bought them just after xmas as it was my xmas present from my husband, and I had this poor thing on PAUSE since January 3rd or something like that. I took it off the PAUSE function and reset it 6 days ago.. and they're still in perfect working order. No fading, no muffled sounds and no display of batteries needed - I'm highly impressed. So we'll see how long they hold out for now, as I've been copiously playing with it for 6 days. Even waking it up at night to play games on TamaTown, hahaha.

Now she's just chilling about her pad, getting ready to take a long game and point filled trip into TamaTown
laugh.gif

IMG-20110822-00552.jpg

Hey all

630pm, and she hopped into the bath again, getting ready for us to go out and get some chicken and salad from a place across the road. (literally, not just in her world)

Soon she'll be brushing her teeth, I believe, and then she'll be chilling or going to the park to play around before she heads to bed!

IMG-20110822-00559.jpg

Heyheyhey,

So we're back from the shop, with salad and chicken sandwiches, NOMNOMNOM
biggrin.gif

While out, I took her to the park and she met up with a little sheepy, named Urutchi! They went on the log swing, and got off a little dizzy!!

IMG-20110822-00560.jpg
IMG-20110822-00561.jpg

Then she seemed to skip her teeth brushing, and went right to bed at 815pm! So now she'll be snoozing away until 730am tomorrow morning! Quite the sleeper, eh!

I'm off for tonight, as I doubt she's going to have any interesting factoids or hilarious excursions to take care of until tomorrow!

Hopefully tomorrow I can take her out to the Dating Place so that we can find her a man! Woo!
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Ciao for today!!

Sup guys?

It's well late at night. Lovelitchi has been asleep since 815pm, but I've woken her up twice to make some trips into TamaTown, because I just don't trust that silly little guest character, even though I'm logged in on my account whatnot, I just don't trust it, haha.

So now it's almost midnight and I am just waiting for her to go back to sleep, she's beeping and complaining like crazy since I woke her up - oh well, she'll get some sleep soon enough.

And once that happens, it's just a slight jaunt to turning 6 years old *her, not meeee* and I can get her to the Dating Place!!! :D I wanna see her have a baby and all that jazz, live with each other, etc. Wooo!!!

Night all, hope you and your tamas are in wonderful working order!!

IMG-20110822-00566.jpg

Good morning everyone!!

I woke at 7am this morning for no apparent reason, but it gave me a chance to get some tea and settle everything that involves waking up, and waiting for my Lovely Lovelitchi to wake. At 730am on the dot she came yawning onto the screen and I took some pictures.

** Edit - 755am, I don't know how I am supposed to show pictures when my Photobucket for BlackBerry won't upload my pictures to the site so I can use them here
mad.gif

** Edit - 809am, finally got my pictures uploaded via BlackBerry, just not with the Photobucket App -_- **

IMG-20110823-00571-1.jpg
IMG-20110823-00574-2.jpg

IMG-20110823-00575-1.jpg

I also took her to the park and she played around with a little dude, but I won't be uploading those, because Photobucket is being a HUGE pain in the tookus and I don't want to deal with it. It's not resizing unless I go through about 4987 different steps, whereas yesterday, it was one click, copy and paste, now it's making me use the IMG code, but the resize isn't effective on the IMG code unless I make it even smaller than the 320x240... So... Yeah.

I'm going to head into the Date Place sometime today and take some pictures of that affair ;)

If you've any idea as to what's going on with Photobucket, please let me know :)

Okay, I couldn't wait to see how this was going to go any longer, haha, so I took my Tama to the Date Place and we got the fabulous Mister Man

23wr8s0.jpg

**Okay, I need some serious help; the husband is asleep and somehow, for some reason, the IMG code from my Photobucket account is NOT working, because it keeps giving me the entire first image!! THE BIG IMAGE, not the one I've been resizing for almost 10 minutes!!

GRRRRRR!!!!**

**Update - I went to TinyPic, and uploaded right from my drive, because this is *#&%^ ridiculous!!**

2prutq9.jpg
5179lv.jpg

29y61ir.jpg
adkh9g.jpg

2n6p1e.jpg
166yvcm.jpg

eilhd0.jpg
2day6o7.jpg

1zlx7qu.jpg

So here's the happy couple back in their pad of Looooove, hahaa.

I'll post more throughout the day;; so far Lovelitchi left her lover back at home while she went to visit the park and play with her little duck friend :p

She came back and he was waiting patiently with arms wide open and face all alight! It was very cute, haha.

Alright my loves, back to getting things ready throughout today, and whatnot. Have some editing and my own novel to work on (Publishing date is FAST approaching), as well as some cleaning house and general relaxing for a bit :) PM me with anything, I'll have this window open all day to write up instant updates and such :) Take care!!

Hey guys,

There isn't any update about Lovlitchi or her beau, but I was sitting here watching a program and side-thinking of how in my previous tamagotchis, you were able to buy toys and outfits in the shop or in TamaTown, and could actually bring them back to your Tama and have them play with it, and wear it. I've so far not discovered how to do that on the Tama-Go, and I've seen in Binary's log that he was able to suss that out.

It's rather frustrating.

I also can't seem to figure out how to rearrange the the stuff from the apartment on TamaTown. I go to place where you put the stuff INTO your apartment, and it just lays all in one place. The hamster, the cushion, the bed, the lamp... so.. I'm a little confused, there doesn't seem to be an option for movement or customization.

Anyone wanna enlighten me in regards to that?

Goooooood afternoon, fellow Tama-Lovers! :)

I hope you're all doing well!

Look! They're sharing their first dinner together! So cute. Chirped through the whole thing, made me giggle.

IMG-20110823-00600.jpg
IMG-20110823-00599.jpg

IMG-20110823-00601.jpg
IMG-20110823-00603.jpg

And they were bouncing around the apartment, until I caught two pictures of them just standing. NO bouncing, or moving. Just.. standing, haha. It made me laugh. Just kind of chillin' there.

Here's a quick mics collection of pictures just before I take off for a little bit this evening.

IMG-20110823-00618.jpg
IMG-20110823-00615.jpg

IMG-20110823-00620.jpg

So, it's 630pm! It means bath time! And I caught Lovelitchi and her beau having a bath and just about squeed myself into oblivion haha.

Here is a picture, for you guys, and then I'll be off because I need to go make supper for my husband and I :)

IMG-20110823-00621.jpg
IMG-20110823-00622.jpg

I'm a little confused.

There are two posts that I have here that the pictures aren't showing up for, and I know why, because I had moved the pictures. But it won't let me edit them.. All the other posts have the option to edit, and some I have edited, but those two.. didn't have the edit option whatsoever. It's so frustrating.

Do you guys have insight as to why they wouldn't have the edit option?? :(

Heya guys,

I'm just finished up supper, but while cooking I was noticing the little things they were doing together, getting ready for bed in about 5 minutes. So before I start taking pictures of them actually sleeping in their little bed(s), here are some photos of them brushing their teeth!!

IMG-20110823-00636.jpg

IMG-20110823-00637.jpg

Evening my lovelies,

It's 845pm and my Tama and her beau just kipped off to bed, 30 mins later than they usually do, quite amusing.

I caught a picture of them sleeping and I just about died laughing, hahaa.

So here is the picture for you for the night. I doubt I'll wake them up tonight to go play on TamaTown, like I did last night and the night before.

Ciao for the night darlings, and thank you SO MUCH for the feedback through PMs in regards to the editing issues and picture issues. The support and answers are so appreciated
furawatchi.gif

IMG-20110823-00639.jpg

Bright and extra morning to you all!

How are you? :)

I'm doing alright, woke up with a horrid kink in my shoulder that won't go away no matter how I sit or try to get comfy or stretch it out, it just lays there, hurting -_- Grrr.

Anyway, my tama and her beau woke up at 730am on the dot again.

There aren't really any new things going on since last night with them going to bed haha, so I'll just upload a few pictures that I took this morning regardless.

IMG-20110824-00643.jpg
IMG-20110824-00645.jpg

IMG-20110824-00641.jpg
IMG-20110824-00642.jpg

As per usual, I'll be back later :) with pictures and updates!

Hey all!!

It's been a verrrrry quiet day for my Tama and her beau. They've been dancing around with each other and chirping randomly. it's so cute :) Sounds like my husband and I, just chatting and going on and on, hahahaha :)

I've had to feed them ONCE, and play a game ONCE. Like.. that's it... Parents are boring, HAHAHAHA.
Kusatchi_by_Bubba28.gif

I'm excited to see how tonight goes, since at some point (As I've read) they're gonna start hopping on the good foot and doing the bad thing
ichigotchi.gif

:p

I'm just gonna upload and show you guys some pictures that I took earlier of them just chirping and entertaining each other <3

IMG-20110824-00648.jpg
IMG-20110824-00649.jpg

Heya,

Nothing new really, just wanted to point out the irony of my last post when nothing had happened with them, and then they suddenly got really hungry haha.

So I fed them some chicken and took pictures because they are too cute when they eat together. TEEHEE
biggrin.gif

IMG-20110824-00654.jpg
IMG-20110824-00655.jpg

IMG-20110824-00656.jpg

Helloooo

I was hoping to go on a Memorial walk for the late Hon. Jack Layton (google him, amazing man) this evening, but the time and date was changed on everyone about 20 mins ago, so I can't take the risk of being out and about in a bad neighbourhood after 8pm when it starts to get dark. Just as I was getting ready to leave before I found out the time had changed, I paused my beloved tamas for about 5 minutes at the most, and am now going BOOOO, because that is probably going to affect their growth and somehow the birth of their ickle tama baby, which as I was hoping, would come tonight and be here when I woke tomorrow morning, and be on my full watch after the next couple of nights.

So I may have totally bollocks-ed things up by putting them on pause, :( uber sadface, and even MORE sadface because I can't attend a memorial walk for a man who was a hero, a legend to me.

I met him in high school because I wrote a brilliant paper on he and his party (politics) and he read it in the paper, and phoned me IN PERSON, asking to meet with me to have his own copy of my debate paper. I cried all day on Monday when I heard he had passed that morning, and now I can't attend his memorial :(

Oh well, I guess. I'll celebrate his life and remember him, in my own way, just from my living room.

RIP Hon. Jack Layton.

Alright, this is going to sound soooo stupid, but I'm having a really difficult time dealing with the death of Jack Layton.

He was a hero, and I can't believe he's gone, so I am going to upload some pictures of my Tamas just brushing their teeth and being hella cute, to kind of take my mind off of it.

IMG-20110824-00657.jpg

IMG-20110824-00658.jpg

IMG-20110824-00659.jpg

IMG-20110824-00661.jpg

Good evening loves,

It is, FBW, yet again, going on and on about my Tama-Go :p

She and her beau have been asleep now for going on 3 hours, which is fabulous, since they're more than likely hopping on their good feet and doing their bad things so that I may be surprised with a lovely little Tama baby in the morning when I wake, that I can get prep and ready myself for while they're still around! It will be so unavoidably adorable to see all three of them eating round their table and whatnot, HA. I love it. I also cannot wait to see the baby's little crib in their room when they head off to bed tomorrow night, TEEHEE
laugh.gif
Kills me, in the cutest of ways, ahahaha. :D

Anyway,

how are you all doing? PM me if you like to go on, I like talking (can you tell?
wink.gif
) and don't mind talking with others, apart from my Tama-Gos and my husband
wacko.gif

I've been under the impression that close to midnight, my Tama will wake up and pretty much.. birth her egg/baby, and that that will also happen the night the parents leave, so that you can kind of see it all happening; anyone know if this is true? Would be a little awkward, almost like intruding on those special moments just to say HA, I see you! But I suppose, with how far they've come now from '97.

Oh holy hell, I feel old know. Bollocks.

Alright darling Tama-Lovers of mine, I'm off for the night. I hope that I have been entertaining enough for you!! With all the views, I appreciate it, but I can't help wonder if I'm letting you down in some way. <3

No manner of curse words could cover the surprise I just got by looking through the stats of my Tama-Go.

The POINTS... I didn't realize that I had spent so much time on games and on Tama-Town.. **twitch**

huh.gif

Here are some pictures, one of the points, and the other one that I caught earlier today, and it made me think that he's all eyeing her up like "S'cuse me..." hahaha

IMG-20110824-00671.jpg

Oh aye, that's the right number

2,051,020... **twitch** WHAT HAVE I DONE?! Good lord...

IMG-20110824-00673.jpg

and the look he's giving her, LOL

Latest posts

Back