Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:16 PM
Typing errors on my iPhone
Dropping my MagiQuest wand (probably going to happen on vacation)
Getting a creative block
When I write bad fanfiction
Auto spelling corrections on iPhone
Thinking I lost things when I didn't
Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:00 AM
When Erik (he's still my classmate in 8th Grade) keeps being a baby by blowing raspberries at me whenever I come into the back room with my teacher in there. It happened when I got this little Pokemon Handbook that he wanted to read, and he keeps saying that it's his. He even said to give it up, or he's counting down. He's such a pain in my rear end, I just want to tell him to jump off a short pier and get eaten by sharks. Let's see how he likes it when that happens.
Edited by ChamametchiandMametchi, 15 June 2013 - 09:03 AM.
Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:32 PM
- Not being allowed to have an iPad even though my dad had 4 and he's happy to give one to me. And I'll pay the bills for mobile internet, and I'll agree to basically replace my phone with it, and I'm fine for there to be limits on it.
- Girls in my class who are annoying and strange
- My phone being so glitchy
- My computer repeatedly shutting down and updating itself without warning
- Time zones (when they're inconvenient)
- Losing stuff at school
- Not being able to keep my locker tidy
- Only being allowed to do 2 languages at school (OK, maybe 5 languages next year, 3 in school and 2 out, would be too much but still)
- Maths homework - our substitute teacher said he'll give us an hour of homework on Monday and I really hate that because maths is so easy and I know the homework will be the kind of stuff that's really easy but takes ages
- Almost all subjects being too easy
- When I get banned from reading stuff because my parents find it upsetting but I don't. I'm really insensitive when it comes to books/songs/videos, stuff others said makes them cry has no effect on me
- My secretiveness and tendency to think people would be bad friends when they wouldn't
Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:28 PM
When the computer...
- Erases all the text in a PM I just finished typing
- Saves files and then says they're corrupted
- Doesn't paste the stuff I copied
- Pastes weird stuff that I have no idea where it came from
- Disconnects from Internet and/or crashes browser when sending PM
- Disconnects from Internet and/or crashes browser when loading "inappropriate" Melodytchi pictures
- Shows a pointless error that says a program "has stopped working" and gives the option to close the program, after I have already exited and closed the program
- Crashes an important program for no reason at all
- Blocks stuff that the browser content advisor thinks is inappropriate, but isn't
- Doesn't block stuff that is inappropriate
Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:38 PM
The weird "Recommended videos for you" on YouTube that have nothing to do with what I like.