Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

• Please log in to reply

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:43 PM ( #401 )

When I'm in Tamachat, and I only check it like, every half an hour and I see that people have entered and left thinking I'm afk.

When you enter Tamachat, please say something so that I can see the notification in the tab on my browser and know that you are there.

TYVM.

• Amat Gotchi likes this

ChokomakatchiTan

• chokomakatchitan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:53 AM ( #402 )

When people continuously tap their pens on the table during lesson time. 

When people use excessive vulgarities. 

FairyWars9

• fairywars9 user photo

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:14 PM ( #403 )

My newest pet peeve are all these stupid adverts I keep on seeing across sites, mostly on here or on a Wiki site. The ones that get me the most are the ones that say "FOR MEN ONLY" and has this girl that is barely wearing anything. Of course, the IMVU ones tick me off also even though I play it. It's gets annoying to people who see adverts of games that they play urging them to sign up or buy.. >.< And of course there's ones that suddenly play music or something and scare the living crap out of you.... -.-

Edited by FairyWars9, 11 November 2013 - 03:16 PM.

The Ultimate Doomer

• the-ultimate-doomer user photo

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:21 AM ( #404 )

Thanks to the Youtube/Google+ new commenting system, YouTube is being spammed out by ascii tanks, ascii Hitlers, and worse stuff.  :mellow:

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:39 AM ( #405 )

Various types of spam on Minecraft videos:

• adverts for "free premium Minecraft accounts" (AKA viruses)
  • people yelling at each other to call gold "butter" and vice versa
  • people arguing over whether the video is "gay" or not
  • the horrible spam about getting rid of the new YouTube comment system - it literally floods the comment section and there are no comments about the actual video

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:16 PM ( #406 )

When I'm moonwalking, and I step on something that causes me to fall backwards and land on my behind.

Itsumo-nana

• itsumo-nana user photo

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:19 AM ( #407 )

• One Direction
  • Justin Bieber
  • Girls that mainly care about their popularity and looks
  • Fighting people calling each other gay
  • People that keep hitting me too hard in Karate
  • People that think they're better than me in Karate  B)
  • People that act lazy
  • People complaining about the Tamagotchi Friends (COMEONITMIGHTBETHELASTWORLDWIDERELEASE!!!)
  • Heavy metal/rock

• tamatown123, Eternal Mametchi Fan and pisou2 like this

dazzilitchigirl

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:33 PM ( #408 )

The alarm clock I lost that has been going off in my NZ room at 7:30 AM every day for the past two years. One of the worst things to lose is an alarm clock that is turned on and set for a really early time when you don't want to get up in the holidays.

Happily Candied

• happily-candied user photo

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:44 PM ( #409 )

People love to use the term "plot hole." Unfortunately, most of them don't understand what a plot hole is and misuse it.

That irks me a lot more than it probably should.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:14 PM ( #410 )

When I can't find any video in existence of certain toys I wanna see videos about.

• oddsandendswithlove likes this

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:46 AM ( #411 )

People who complain about the skype on Windows 8 not knowing that you can just install the normal version on it as well.

• Itsumo-nana likes this

The Ultimate Doomer

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:39 PM ( #412 )

All these horrible stamps on deviantART with seemingly trollish messages, like "Wii U is for autistic babies!", "Good kids do drugs", "9/11 is my favorite holiday"...  @_@  They're not funny.

Aaand when someone actually makes a good stamp, like saying they support the Wii, or that they're against bad stuff like drugs, then the trolls comment on it and swear and whine about it like "you like Wii but the Wii sucks that means you are stupid blahblahblah!"

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:46 PM ( #413 )

Deviantart is my pet peeve overall, seriously it's not a serious site anymore, it's full of rubbish. Artists should move to serious art sites.

Also, when your "friend" doesn't respond to your messages for hours just to reply with what a blast they have with their stupid excuses for new friends just to then continue not replying for another few hours. Aka, why my girlfriend is stupid.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

dazzilitchigirl

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:21 PM ( #414 )

YouTube. It hates how I have multiple accounts and as a result it duplicates videos in playlists, subscribes me to random channels I've never even watched, deletes all my subscriptions on some accounts and refuses to let me unsubscribe from channels I don't like anymore.

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:25 AM ( #415 )

YouTube. It hates how I have multiple accounts and as a result it duplicates videos in playlists, subscribes me to random channels I've never even watched, deletes all my subscriptions on some accounts and refuses to let me unsubscribe from channels I don't like anymore.

Ugh. Don't even get me started on YouTube. I can't wait for all the game reviewers and LPers I watch to abandon PooTube for something better. A lot of them already seem to be moving on to Twitch.

The Ultimate Doomer

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:00 PM ( #416 )

When people use "anymore" incorrectly.  It is meant for use in a negative or interrogative sense.

"I still like this anymore" is non-standard English.  ("I don't like this anymore" is correct usage.)

"I still like this nowadays" is correct.

Though "anymore" is still used in a positive sense in some dialects of English. :/

Edited by The Ultimate Doomer, 26 December 2013 - 01:20 AM.

XxX KennyLover XxX

• xxx-kennylover-xxx user photo

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:15 PM ( #417 )

People doing unnecessary/annoying things at concerts.

This happened a while ago but I'm still irritated by it. My mum and I drove up to Cardiff for the Rule Britannia Tour (Bullet For My Valentine, Asking Alexandria and Young Guns). It takes over 5 hours to get to Cardiff from where I live. I'm okay with this as I love all 3 bands. It was when I was in amongst the crowd that I started to get annoyed. Young Guns were playing first and everyone was pretty spread out but where I was standing I couldn't move.There was a guy in front of me who had a backpack on so every time he moved it hit me in the stomach. His backpack took up room for another person. It was totally unnecessary to have it. All you need is somewhere to hold your keys, ticket, money and maybe a phone. And to make it worse he was with his girlfriend. Now, this would have been fine except they started making out and I was just standing there like 'Seriously!? I didn't drive 5 hours to see you two kissing!!!!! STOP IT NOW!!!' If they were at the edge away from everyone else it would have been fine. 

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:03 PM ( #418 )

It ticks me off that every time I get nice things for Christmas, I end up having to return them because something goes wrong with it. I got a laptop and it pooped out on me yesterday after having it for 2 days. I went to Best Buy today and returned it for a different one that's touchscreen. It's not bad because it's a good end to it all, but it still bothers me because this happens every. single. time. I get something nice.

The Ultimate Doomer

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:59 PM ( #419 )

Flat Earth Society...have they spent all their time in a basement?   I suppose they've never been outside, and also say that things like clouds and plants don't exist, and think photos of nature are fake and made by the "government".

• Amat Gotchi likes this

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:29 AM ( #420 )

^My mom recently started believing that. Also that the large elements of comet Ison are going to fall on earth and destroy few cities. Hello, meteorites fall on earth all. the. dang. time. And nothing bad happens. 

I just hate it when people believe everything that is written on the internet and some books, seriously. My mom is 54 and she believes in the Illuminati and that they are giant lizards, that homeopathy works and that doctors aren't real because government just wants to kill us and other things like that. And she keeps telling that to other people. I really regret telling her to get a smartphone. And that homeopathy thing sucks because I just have to be stuffed with that when I'm feeling bad and it actually makes me feel worse, but no, no doctor visit for me because evil. When I told her that I would like to have a casual check up at the doctor's she yelled at me for being "just like my sister" (my sister is obsessed with health and constantly goes to the doctors and then cries that she might have cancer or some other dangerous thing, even though she doesn't.) God dang it, I just want to live like a human being! 

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this