Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

• Please log in to reply

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:04 AM ( #541 )

When my internet keeps dropping the connection, causing the hour long YouTube video I'm trying to watch to take twice that long since I have to keep refreshing.

• PurplePyonkotchi00! and Rainbow Dazz like this

PurplePyonkotchi00!

• purplepyonkotchi00 user photo

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:24 PM ( #542 )

When the Go to first unread post button doesn't work and I have to hunt down where I was at on a thread

Edited by PurplePyonkotchi00!, 01 June 2014 - 03:24 PM.

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:59 PM ( #543 )

When my mom wants me to help her do anything on her computer. It's like trying to teach someone how to breathe. It's something so simple and basic that you don't know how to tell someone about it because you've never really stopped to think about how it's done because it just comes naturally to you. And the person you're trying to explain it to complains that you're explaining things too quickly or that you're not dumbing down the information enough and they won't just let you do it to show them. They make you instruct them step-by-step with precise directions while they stop to question everything you tell them. Why own something you don't know how to operate?

/rant

• Famous Last Words.x, PurplePyonkotchi00!, BlueCheeseMonkey~ and 1 other like this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:12 AM ( #544 )

My dandruff

Not washing hair = dandruff

Washing hair = dandruff

♥Twilightchi♥

• %e2%99%a5twilightchi%e2%99%a5 user photo

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:55 AM ( #545 )

- What SonicBlades said. I absolutely hate the internet going down when I'm doing something important or watching a video, especially when I don't save. It is pretty annoying.

- I think someone stated this one before, but I just hate it when people talk loudly on the phone on the bus. There was this one person which had a really strong Yorkshire accent on the bus and she was talking really loudly and it annoyed me [and everyone else] so much. -_-

- Stupid prices on eBay. e.g: an electronic which is £1 with £45.99 shipping

- Scammers, in general. Anyone could be a scammer, even if you think they are nice. It just depends on how greedy they are to get something they want.

..That's it, I guess. :P

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:18 PM ( #546 )

Chain letters

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:52 AM ( #547 )

When people write stories and have Miraitchi in it and make her seem like an idiot  :(  :angry: 

Rainbow Dazz

• rainbow-dazz user photo

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:18 AM ( #548 )

The internet being so hard on young kids who are new to it all. Yes, many 8 year olds do spam and break rules all over the place, but they should be taught to understand and follow the rules or just banned, not scared away. If you wouldn't be rude to a kid in real life, don't do it online.

pighat09

• pighat09 user photo

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:28 PM ( #549 )

Chain letters

oh man. i remember reading a chain letter about a girl who was home alone and she saw a bloody face in the window and died. i BELEIEVED that (i was like 7) and one day we were in this woods that like in my backyard and i had to pee so i went home and i was alone but i was scared to go ion because of the CHAIN MAIL and i hesitated but i went and I'm still alive lel

PurplePyonkotchi00!

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:58 PM ( #550 )

Flies.

I hate flies so much.

• pighat09 likes this

hamaimon

• hamaimon user photo

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:58 PM ( #551 )

When people sing while music is playing.

When people touch my face.

When people look at my computer screen.

When others touch my books or CDs or my plushies. 

Those are my major pet peeves, but I have others. :o

• pighat09 and Rainbow Dazz like this

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:15 PM ( #552 )

When the power decides to go out right after I finish a difficult level in a video game and I haven't saved yet! *flips every table that's ever existed*

tamalover1918

• tamalover1918 user photo

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:05 AM ( #553 )

-pit bull stereotypes. They are NOT blood thirsty animals, they are just loyal to their owners!
-people making fun of tamagotchi. It's something I like, so back off.
-People who make fun of what others like, and shun them because they don't keep up with the latest trends. Well excuse me for not reading Divergent!
-People who look over your shoulder at what you are doing. "Tamatalk? Seriously? (name), this is the 21st century, no one likes tomogatchis anymore. The people on here are crazy. Don't they have lives?" -someone actually said this to me, I had to literally sit on my hands because they were about to punch her.
-Chain letters, YES. I lost track of how many I've read, and how many times I've been freaked out.
  • BlueCheeseMonkey~, pighat09 and Rainbow Dazz like this

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:03 PM ( #554 )

Ew Invader Zim I can't stand that show

• The Ultimate Doomer and PurplePyonkotchi00! like this

patchis-forest

• patchis-forest user photo

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:36 PM ( #555 )

-touching paper right after washing hands

-having to repeat myself (im not the best of speakers)

-speaking of pets, i hate when my dog runs away from me when i just wanna give him love :<

its weird bc what the heck does pet peeve even mean

Rainbow Dazz

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:32 PM ( #556 )

Ads for horrible generic rip-off RPG apps. "Omg guess what u can fight random pplz on multiplayer this game is so original this is a brand new idea yay!!!!!" No. Luckily I don't see them very often because I usually remember to turn the internet off when I play apps, but when I do see them they annoy the dolfinz out of me.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:38 AM ( #557 )

Noise. Any kind of noise whether it's plastic crunching, the sound of footsteps, the fridge door opening, or even people talking drives me insaneeeee

Rainbow Dazz

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:59 AM ( #558 )

The ship Jonlock. I don't even watch the show or anything but my 2 best friends are EXTREMELY obsessed with it. One of them even has an entire folder of random pictures and memes and stuff on her phone and they fangirled about it for the ENTIRE LUNCH TIME (1 hour and 20 minutes) today. I am thoroughly fed up of it and I hope they get over it soon.

PurplePyonkotchi00!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:04 PM ( #559 )

The ship Jonlock. I don't even watch the show or anything but my 2 best friends are EXTREMELY obsessed with it. One of them even has an entire folder of random pictures and memes and stuff on her phone and they fangirled about it for the ENTIRE LUNCH TIME (1 hour and 20 minutes) today. I am thoroughly fed up of it and I hope they get over it soon.

I feel the same way about my sister and Hetalia... I used to like it but she ruined the whole experience for me by not shutting up about it. She knows I don't like it, and that's partly the reason she keeps bothering me about it CONSTANTLY. Well at least I get my revenge by spouting random Nintendo knowledge and laughing at HetaOni XD 

pighat09

• pighat09 user photo

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:09 PM ( #560 )

in ib, the shipping ibXgarry. SHE IS 9 YEARS OLD. also ib is one of those horror rpg maker games.