When people pretend to be nice, as a prank, and act like they're a friend or something, and they can't even really be friendly like that... ;~; Sure jokes can be funny, but just being nice and want-to-be-friend again as a prank is kind of mean... Fool me once, shame on them; fool me twice, shame on me...
Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:21 AM
When my Homeroom friends always ship me with some kid I REALLY HATE >
- Amat Gotchi likes this
Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:05 AM
The fact that GO-GO Tamagotchi just released today and people already think Orenetchi is gay.
No tyvm, he admires Kuromametchi because he thinks he's cool and wants to be just like him
Not gay pls.
Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:08 AM
When people don't understand that everyone's different and we don't all like the same things.
- dazzilitchigirl and pighat09 like this
Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:40 AM
When people try to act like other people just to fit in. It doesn't make you more likable, in my opinion, it just annoys me even more.
Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:09 PM
- Famous Last Words.x and *Hayden* like this
Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:01 PM
- Removed videos on YouTube ;_;
- Embarrassing posts I've made / things that I've done .-.
- Japanese cartoons for young children containing somewhat "inappropriate" humor. For example Chi's Sweet Home is extremely cute and childish and yet it's got a few episodes focusing on peeing; it even shows Chi's owner sitting on the toilet and in a different scene standing in front of the toilet with his pants down. But what's a million times worse is the episode where Chi gets taken to the vet and gets a thermometer in her behind It doesn't quite show the thermometer going into her but it shows the vet's hand with the thermometer going towards her rear, it has a close up of her hole for a split second, and then it's a zoomed out scene at an angle you can't really see it but you can tell the vet is holding the thing into her behind. And Chi's face expression... poor kitty.
Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan, 06 April 2014 - 10:37 PM.
- pighat09 likes this
Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:38 PM
JUST BECAUSE I'M A GIRL I SHOULD WEAR WEIRD GIRLY STUFF one of the things I seriously get accused at
Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:08 PM
When I make a post in the wrong topic. D: I just noticed one now that I had to edit, no one even told me (not this post, but one in the Fun Stuff section). ;_;
Edited by The Ultimate Doomer, 11 April 2014 - 08:13 PM.
Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:50 PM
-When people push me and don't even say sorry yet give me a rude look
- When people sit in the senior seat such as say 13 or 20 year olds and a senior passes by all weak
- Friends asking me to talk selfies on Facebook
-I'm drawing and some random persons sees
maybe I was drawing like um something weird - People bragging about dumb stuff
-Smoking people passing by me (No offense though)
- When my mom embrasses me with uh girl stuff
-When I tie my shoe lace and 11 seconds later it's untied like WTH
That's all for now
Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:12 PM
Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:58 AM
Remembering every embarrassing thing I have ever done ever one after another all night long when I have a day full of meetings the next day. Lets just say, I wont be on top form today.
Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:40 AM
When the internet speed at the library is going at 1GB per second, then a whole bunch of tourists suddenly sit next to me and the bandwidth drops down to 1 byte per second
Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:13 AM
When my nose piercing or ear piercings get caught on things e.g Science safety glasses, my own glasses, clothing, sunglasses and hair and I have to try and disentangle it without causing pain. So annoying.