Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

• Please log in to reply

Coryn Asur

• coryn-asur user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:24 PM ( #749 )

There's some Tamagotchi's I'd like to buy but I don't have enough money...

I also have this problem. ;A; The ones I want- no, the ones I need, really are rather pricey. And I still have to buy a backpack and a 3ds first. Shoot.

One of my current pet peeves is also that when I actually could afford an ID L, but I have no PayPal account nor even access to my online bank, because parents. Double shoot.

MarshyMellow

• marshymellow user photo

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:44 PM ( #750 )

I can't scan my TF:DTDF's faceplate! :(

The printer that my dad bought can't scan it for some weird reason! D:

Edited by MarshyMellow, 11 August 2015 - 01:44 PM.

Coryn Asur

• coryn-asur user photo

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:22 AM ( #751 )

When my friend asks me to hang out with her today after school, but then suddenly out of the blue asks the other two friends to hang out without me involved. I don't quite see the reason why was that supposed to be fair. Especially when I told her I'd like to hang out. And especially especially when she said she'd come over when her school day ends. 

If she's trying to have revenge for something I've done, I still have no idea what have I done wrong. Can't quite feel the magic of friendship here.

MissTreason

• misstreason user photo

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:14 AM ( #752 )

When my friend asks me to hang out with her today after school, but then suddenly out of the blue asks the other two friends to hang out without me involved. I don't quite see the reason why was that supposed to be fair. Especially when I told her I'd like to hang out. And especially especially when she said she'd come over when her school day ends. 

If she's trying to have revenge for something I've done, I still have no idea what have I done wrong. Can't quite feel the magic of friendship here.

Been there.

In the end she ditched all of us 3 weeks before we all left school for good. She hasn't attempted to speak to any of us since, this was 2 years ago.

Hopefully your situation will end better than mine.

Edited by MissTreason, 17 August 2015 - 10:14 AM.

BlueCheeseMonkey~

• bluecheesemonkey user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:45 AM ( #753 )

10-14 year old girls using stupid pet names on people much older than them like STOP
  • x.Tori.x likes this

Coryn Asur

• coryn-asur user photo

Posted 20 August 2015 - 11:56 AM ( #754 )

My brain isn't intelligent enough to understand anything about my math homework. I've been trying to do those stuffs for at least two hours and still nothing. 

CuteCea

• cutecea user photo

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:23 AM ( #755 )

interrupting  :angry:

chewing sounds  :angry:

changing subjects suddenly  :angry:

Those are my biggest, from most to least.  :angry:

Coryn Asur

• coryn-asur user photo

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:48 AM ( #756 )

My 3ds already has a little scratch on its lower screen (regardless of being so small, it still irritates me at a high level), so I'm afraid I have to go to the store I bought it from and change it for a new one. I still have the receipt with me, so I guess it'll be okay. 

PockyGirl

• pockygirl user photo

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:06 AM ( #757 )

My great aunt right now

Lately she has gotten weird with food and me. I decided to place six wings  aside for me  so I could put something different on them. Lady had a total meltdown. A lot of people live here so we buy big amounts of food. There was more then enough chicken wings for everyone.

One day she was shredding mozzarella cheese. I happened to ask if I could get a slice. I was told no. So I said ok and that I was going to open the of pack of mozzarella cheese for a slice. Woman had a temper tantrum and didn't cook anything.

I got attacked for taking two small ice cream sandwiches out of a SAMS Club sized box. I also was blamed for eating them all. Those two sandwiches were the only ones I had even taken.

And Yet her son can:

Drink all the milk in 3 days(we buy four gallons)

Eat ice cream in 3 days

AND she says nothing (has a soft spot for her boys, and non for her girls)

And she wonders why her one daughter never calls her

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted Yesterday, 09:41 PM ( #758 )

Something I have a major problem with is people who are on their phones or smoking while driving.

Now, I can learn to drive in September, but I wouldn't feel safe learning when so many people are on their phones and driving.

I'm in the UK and this is illegal but it just happens so often, just yesterday I was with my mum and we saw 3 people on their phones and they weren't driving properly. These people had vaguely new looking cars and phones, so they clearly had a bluetooth feature they could have used so they could drive with their two hands down a tight road (cars parked on either side of the road. Eh, common thing here) and not almost crash into us.

I also have a problem with people picking their noses in public, it just grosses everyone out, at least use a tissue. And the other week I saw someone who looked about 30-40ish picking their nose at a bus stop... and eating it. Eugh it made me feel so sick.

That's a huge deal here as well.. people do strange things while driving.. As long as you're safely away from them, it's interesting to watch. I was on a field trip one day back in high school and we got to watch a lady contouring her face while we were at a stoplight. Adults picking their nose while driving is very common here as well. It really is disgusting. 

As for my latest pet peeve.. if I am driving the speed limit, (for example, lets say 55 mph) and some car that is waiting to pull out decides to wait until I am probably no more than 10 feet away before pulling out and then proceed to go about 20 mph, that bothers me to no end.