Cool Mash-Up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emzz909

Reaction score
It starts in my toes and it crinkles my nose, and wherever you go, you always know. You make me smile please stay for a while now wherever you go, you always know, O-o-oh-oh-o-oh! And now you're stuttering e-e-e-e-eh, e-e-e-e-e-eh! Now you're stutterin'! Hardcore Country! I look into your eyes because I'm alright, she looks good to me! Hardcore Country! I just need to get to the place where I belong, I'm coming home, I'm comin home, in the mist of my escape, I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home! Deep inside. You give me butterflies, I don't know where to run, run, run, run, run from you. Boy you give me butterflies! Starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark, finally, I can see you crsytal clear, go ahead and sell me out I'll lay your ship bare. Weeehooo!! Wooohooo!! I didn't mean for you to get hurt whatsoever, perfectly together, and tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet? (Sweet!) If I could escape, I'd recreate a place of my own world, running leaving you're gonna catch a cold, from the Ice inside your soul! So don't come back for me, who do you think you are? I'm no beaty queen, I'm just beautiful me, Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na! You've got evey right, to a beatiful life, come on! I-I-I love you like a song baby! I-I-I love you like a song baby! I-I-I love you like a song baby! And I keep hitting re peat-peat-peat-peat-peat! And I'm backing up, backing up, backing up, backing up, cuz my momma taught me good! You tossed it in the trash you did, to give me all your love is all I've ever asked because, what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya, throw my hand on a blade, for ya. I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain, and how do I get you alone? How do I get you alone? How do I get you aloooone!? I love Rock and Roll! I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth! Whooooaah thinking, like a skyscraper! I whip my hair back and forth! I'm a litle bit of country, and I'm a little bit of Rock and Roll! Three little birds sat on my window, and they told me they don't need to worry, summer cam like cinnamon so sweet, little girls double dutch on the concrete, just go ahead let your hair down, oh! Saphire faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, you go ahead let your hair down! Girl put your records oooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Not the best mashup, but eh, I'll work on it!

YAY FIRST PERSON TO REPLY! Yup. Thanx. I my sister kept singing songs, and I kept writing it on notepad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back