Tamagotchi Emulator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyNicole

Reaction score
So i've been looking for a good emulator/simulator (i don't know the difference,sorry:x ) but it's been pretty hard to find one that actually works.

The ones that i've tried to download have just been duds, and i'm really not having any luck. can anyone help me out here?

I use windows 7, if that's any help:]

I was about to do just that, but i heard it only uhmm, simulates the first 24 hours. So the tamas wouldn't grow up:[

I found the Tamagotchi simulator 2.5 though, it's pretty cute:]

Well that statement is incorrect, you may only play LEGAL 24 hours with a emulator and rom, except if you own the gameboy game itself.

The game does advance more than 24 hours, it's not like they put half a game in there, he he. It's illegal to have roms longer than 24 hours, if you don't own it. But nobody really cares about that rule and just play as much as they would like, I know I do.

Hope I've made it clear ;)

EDIT: Sorry I just realized I bumped an old topic by mistake, sorry for that guys :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Sorry I just realized I bumped an old topic by mistake, sorry for that guys :eek:
Topics are considered "bumped" if someone posts in a topic that hasn't been active for 3 months or more from the last post made. This topic's last post was made on August 29, 2011, so you're good. ;) Please review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details.

Topics are considered "bumped" if someone posts in a topic that hasn't been active for 3 months or more from the last post made. This topic's last post was made on August 29, 2011, so you're good. ;) Please review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details.
Thanks, I've read that already though, but seemingly forgot to check the date, my bad.

Thanks for showing it to me though, comes quite in handy next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back