STAR WARS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swan_Song

Reaction score
Hey! So I noticed there wasn't really a topic about Star Wars (AKA: Awesome!), so I decided to make one!

Let's discuss our favorite characters, moments, and actual episodes in the series, as well as one question:

Are you a Jedi, or are you a member of the Dark Side (Sith)?

I... am a Sith Lord!!

Darth%20Vader%20The%20empire%20needs%20you_small.gif

Is there a 'neutral'? XD

In the Clone Wars series, I found the Geonosian related episodes my favorites(cause they have bugs, droid factories, and brain invading worms? Eh, maybe). For the movies, I like Episode 6: Return of the Jedi(no idea why...) and Episode 1: The Phantom Menance.

Episode 1 was epic because that was one of the first movies I've ever saw in my life(saw it when I was 3-4 years old) and brought back memories when I watched. I also like Episode 2: Attack of the Clones. What I don't like is all the 'mushy' parts with Anakin and Padme(Senator Padme, former queen of Naboo. Yeah we all know that, maybe.). But I haven't watched Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith yet. I'll wait another year or two and then I'll watch it. :3

I have a kind of love-hate relationship with Star Wars. I loved episodes IV, V, and VI, but I couldn't stand I, II, and III. Although the special effects were better and it was filled with great actors like Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen, the writing was just awful. The lines were cheesy, and Jar Jar Binks is one of the most annoying fictional characters ever created. But episodes IV, V, and VI were absolutely brilliant.

I've never seen the Clones Wars cartoons, so I can't judge that.

As for your question, I am undoubtedly a Jedi.

I went with a group of my school friends to see the first (original, and best) Star Wars film at the Dominion Theatre Tottenham Court Road in 1977.

I was neither Jedi nor a member of the Dark Side.

ThisIsChewbaccaaaKingLeonidasfromthemovie300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back