Sleepy Hollow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
Sleepy Hollow, the setting of the famous tale of Ichabod Crane. Not many people know that the story takes place a in a real town, and the bridge and all the other places are real. You go to school at Sleepy Hollow High. It's the start of a new school year, but recently there has been many strange murders, the victims all found decapitated. It may be just a prank, or is the legend real?

Rules:

Be somewhat literate. I did not post this in advance RP because honestly I'm too lazy to post 4+ sentences every post. I don't expect you to either. All I'm asking for is at least 2 sentences.

Please be detailed in your form, no anime, picture or description. I will approve all forms.

No Mary-Sues or any of that. No powers or vampires.

Anyone can control the horseman.

Form:

Name:

Age (14-17):

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

Name: Brayden Haze

Appearance: Brayden stands about 5'9. He's rather on the big side, weighing 185 pounds. That being said, he' not fat, rather just muscular despite not playing many sports. He is tan because he went to California for the summer, but not the stereotypical California tan; it's really just slightly darker than it should be. His eyes are strange, they are normally green, but when it becomes cold they get brown. His hair is what really stands out. Many people describe it as very dark red, almost brown. Brayden likes to describe it as a brownish-red. His wardrope consists of sleeveless t-shirts and jeans.

Personality: Despite his muscular appearance, Brayden doesn't play many sports. The only exercise he gets is riding his longboard, and is on the fencing team. Brayden never has a hard time to make a decision, often rushing into situations without thinking. Because of this, he can often get himself and his friends in trouble. Brayden isn't a very outgoing kId. He doesn't make friends easily, he either will like somebody or hate somebody. Although he has a lot of friends, he also creates a lot of enemies for himself.

Other:

Name: Isabella Rowe

Appearance: Reddish-pink dyed naturally straight hair down just past her shoulders, with a layered side bang. Aqua blue eyes, with long black eyelashes. Naturally tan, fair skin, with a few tiny freckles on her cheeks. Around 5'7" and a half. Not very muscular, just thin.

Personality: Quiet at times, but she can be loud when she wants to. She mostly spends her time writing or practicing her piano and singing. She doesn't really play any sports, besides swimming. Even if she wanted to play sports her parents probably wouldn't let her because she's so fragile they're afraid she would get hurt. Plus she's an only child, so her parents tend to spoil her and are very over protective. That's why on Thursday mornings before her parents get up she sneaks over to her neighbors house. Her next door neighbor, Mr. Lawton, is a Kung Fu teacher and she pays him every Thursday to teach her Kung Fu.

Other: ...

accepted.

Sighing, Brayden looked at the High School, standing outside it. He was a little early, most of the other students wouldn't be arriving for a good ten or fifteen minutes. He sat down on his longboard, waiting for someone else to show up.

Isabella lay in bed, the covers up over her ears even though it was was hot outside and the sun was blazing through her window. Once she managed to open her eyes she looked at her clock; 7:52.

"No!" She screamed, and jumped out of bed nearly knocking over her lamp. "No, no, the time must be wrong!" She bolted to the hallway and looked at the clock; again, 7:52. She ran to her parents room, but they were gone to work. They usually both leave for work around 7 in the morning. She ran to the bathroom, brushing her teeth and hair at the same time then splashing her face with water, soaking her pajamas and taking off her pajama pants as she ran to her room. She checked the clock again; 7:59. She flung the clothes out of her closet until she found something respectable for the first day of school. Once she got dressed, put a bit of makeup on and jammed a cookie in her mouth she ran outside, locked the door and jumped in her car. Halfway to the school, she realized she forgot her school bag.

"!@#$%^&*."

Brayden took out his phone, it was 8:05. Strange, the buses haven't arrived yet, but he figured everyone would be showing up in around. After a few minutes, he was right, and the first two buses came to a stop in front of the school. Walking over, Brayden picked up his longboard and put it in his bag. Greeting his friends, they all waited outside the school, as it started at 8:15, in five minutes.

Isabella parked her car across the road from her school. Just as she jumped out, her phone vibrated: Where are you? School starts in a minute! It was her friend Becky. She started to reply as she crossed the road and just as she looked up a car was coming right for her. She screamed and crossed her arms over her face. Then black.

Brayden watch as he saw a girl get hit by a car. He stoppe the conversation he was in, running over. He saw it was Isabella. "#*%+, you clutz." he muttered, picking her up and taking her to the sidewalk. Brayden reached for his pocket, calling 911 as a crowd began to form.

Name: Krystal

Age (14-17): 15

Appearance: Pale skin Freckles across nose. Brown eyes. Short eyelashes very slim/ underweight and fragile

Personality: Shy but kind Loves flowers and winter

Other: Natural hair colour was light brown but dyed it a light strawberry blonde. Wears alot of mascara to make her eye lashes look longer. Has an obsession with painting her nails.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Your character is a Sue and you didn't post enough. Sorry, not accepted.

Isabella woke up. Everything a bit blurry at first, almost blissful, she swore she saw daisies floating in the sky. She sat up and reached to grab one but then a god awful scream pierced through her ears and she found herself screaming too, her eyes shut and her hands clamped over her ears. Then it stopped. She opened her eyes and she was in a room. It must have been a dream, She thought. It looked almost like the room she had her IV in when she had stomach flu in 4th grade. Then she realized she was still screaming. She cupped her hands over her mouth. Oops...

Brayden smiled at Isabella when she woke up, he was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. "You okay? You took a pretty hard hit from that car." he chuckled a bit, getting up.

"A car?! What car?!" She squealed, jolting up. A searing pain shot through her side then up to her head and she yelped, squeezing her eyes shut and grabbing her hip. She lay back down and caught her breath, putting her hands on her head. What was that?! She thought, retracing her memory. Nothing.

"You're in the hospital. You were hit by a car." Brayden explained. "I was worried. So I came by after school to check on you." he looked at her. "It's almost eight, so you've been out for a while."

Name: Rachel Grants

Age (14-17): 16

Appearance: Rachel is one of those girls who don't really spend hours on what they look like, since she doesn't really give a crud about what other people think about her looks. She has a little past shoulder length brown hair, normally tied back into a ponytail with either a black hairband, or a red one. She has green eyes, and has some freckles on her face. She's about 5'7, and weighs a little under the average weight for a Caucasian 16 year old girl. Rachel, due to being into tennis and soccer, is pretty muscular and lean. Clothingwise, she will go for casual stuff like jeans, and t-shirts. She likes to wear light rainjackets on most days. Hoodies aren't her thing since they can be heavy and not very comfy.

Personality: Rachel is definitely not a girl you could befriend easily. She hates lots of people, and dislikes how annoying people can get. She's rather callous, as she seems to not care when she says something that could insult someone. She can also be pretty selfish, as she figures it isn't worth caring about other people. Course, she isn't a complete jerk, if you can become friends with her, she is a loyal friend, and will be willing to help you. Just as long as you don't tick her off or get too annoying, cause then she'll leave. If you somehow become her boyfriend, expect her to the dominant one in the relationship.

Other: Not much else. She loves munching on food since she's almost always hungry.

She lay back a few minutes, still thinking. Then she looked out the window at the dark sky. She looked at the calender on the wall.

"It's the first day of school?" She asked, confused, "Was I there? Where are my parents? Are they here? Did I get homework? Am I OK? How long have I been here?"

Accepted Runner :)

"Wait, you don't remember anything?" Brayden asked. "Well, you were crossing the street to go for school, and got hit by a car. I pulled you over and called an ambulance. You've been here for the day, and I have no idea where your parents are." Just then, Brayden's phone went off. slipping it out of his pocket, he pressed a button. "Hold, on." he told Isabelle, walking outside the room. After a few minutes, he walked back in. "Sorry, I gotta go. There's...a problem at home." he said, not really sure himself why his mom was so upset on the phone. Brayden smiled at her. "You have my number, text me if you need anything."

The first day of school had been an absolute bore, and Rachel was glad it was over. After a quick soccer team meeting, she headed to the local quick mart to get one of those huge popsicles, since she was hungry. As usual. Opening the doors, she casually strolled over to the ice cream freezer, which she slid the lid off of and then grabbed her popsicle before replacing the lid. While she was at it, she went ahead and grabbed herself a bag of pixy stix. Walking over to the cashier, she set down her stuff on the counter, and paid for it. She popped the wrapper off the popsicle, and then headed out of the mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back