Dreams of Pokémon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
You are a new pokémon trainer. You were going to start your journey in you're home region. After you had received all your equipment for your journey (including your pick of the region's starter pokémon) when suddenly you find yourself heading to the Sinnoh region - before you even got your first badge or contest ribbon! Luckily enough, your allowed to chose one of the starter pokémon from Sinnoh, too! Who will you choose to start your adventure with?!?
Sinnoh%20Starters.png

Piplup, Chimchar or Turtwig?

Rules:

> Nobody can have the same partners. If someone has a Piplup and a Snivy (me!) you can't.

> Min seven words per post.

> Pokémon all start off weak (partners at lv 5). They can't evolve straight off the bat. Use

this website for your pokémon's moves [Link].

> Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Keep that in mind.

> You can only enter pokémon contests or pokémon gyms. Not both. Chose wisely.

> No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Keep in mind everyone has flaws.

> You must be accepted to start.

>Delete stuff in brackets ([ ])

> Post forms HERE.

>>>The Form:

Name:

Nickname:

Looks:

Personality:

Comes from [Town, Region]:

Contests or Gym Battles:

Crush:

Other [History, likes, dislikes etc.] :

>>>Partner Pokémon Form:

Pokémon Type:

Nickname:

Personality [Optional] :

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah got off her plane. Once she was out of the airport, Sarah put on her roller blades and headed for Professor Rowan's lab.

Eon was sitting in his father's private helicopter, going to Sinnoh. He leaned back a little, looking down. Now over Sandgem Town, the helicopter landed, and he got out, walking into the lab.

"We're here! EchoSong! Heads up!" Sarah let EchoSong out of her pokéball. Picking up her snivy, Sarah walked into the lab's waiting room after taking off her roller blades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eon watched as a girl walked into the lab. "Oh, hi." he said. "I'm Eon."

"I'm Sarah," She motion to EchoSong. "and this is EchoSong my partner pokémon. I come from Unova."

"Oh, cool. I'm from Kanto." Eon explained, releasing Charmander. "This is Charmander, my only pokemon."

"EchoSong is my only pokémon too - for now. My parents breed pokémon." Sarah explained. "I've got an aunt who is a gym leader too. How old are you? I'm 14 - just. Yesterday was my birthday." She said quickly before feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I'm thirteen, turning fourteen next month." Eon explained. "As for my parents, they're divorced, ad I live with my dad, who is the owner of Sliph Co."

"Oh," Sarah looks down afraid she hurt Eon's feelings. "your house must be like, a mansion!" She adds brightly.

OCC: Dang it, my character is almost turning into a Mary-Sue. Nooooooooooooo!

ooc: Yeah, same. Ugh, all my characters seem like Stus in the beginning.

"Yeah, it kind of his." Eon laughed a little. "So anyway, what pokemon are you going to pick?"

Eon nodded. "I honestly don't think I'm going to pick one. Don't really like any of the Sinnoh starters.

"Well don't tell my future Sinnoh starter that! He or she may take offense." Sarah warns cheekily. "Man, the professor must be busy as."

Eon just nodded, putting his hands in his pockets. "So, where in Unova are you from?"

"Saffron City. Lived there my entire life, although I often went on trips with my dad around the world." Eon explained.

Kimberly woke up Snivy, and put on her pink scarf. Snivy climbed up on Kimberly's shoulder. Kimberly walked over to Professor Juniper's Mandibuzz. "Here, keep this Mandibuzz, and use it to bring you to Sinnoh. It wont take long, since she has been in Sinnoh before. She'll take you to Professer Rowan's Lab, and you'll pick a Sinnoh starter," Professor Juniper said, showing her Mandibuzz's features and abilities. Proffesor Juniper updated her PokeDex and left Kim by herself. Kim hopped on Mandibuzz, and started flying to Sinnoh.

"Lucky thing! I've never left Unova - until now!" Sarah felt a slight ping of envy.

Eon nodded. "Yeah, Unova is quite far away from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.It's a far trip."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back