ThunderClan- The next generation, An Rp based off Warriorcats!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Welcome to teh' world of warrior cats! Since you decided to come look at this RP, this probably means you've read the books by Erin Hunter. Anyway, since every other RP that was related to warrior cats died off, I decided to make one.

This RP takes place after the three, and Firestar and all that pizazz. No joining as the ancestors of the characters please, I dun wanna see this in your form: ROSEPAW IS THE GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER OF LIONBLAZE AND CINDERHEART. No.

So basically, with all new characters.

So, anyway, for those of you who do not have not read the series, feel free to join, but read the following info below:

They're the warriorcats! No they aren't warriors complete with swords and armor or spears or anything like that, but they're just cats who live in four clans by a lake- These four clans are called Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan and Windclan. In this RP, everyone can only play Thunderclan cats since it's a pain to RP when everyone has characters in different clans. But if we get enough people, I might allow some people to start playing cats in another clan just for fun.

Anyway, these cats learn to hunt and to fight to feed and protect their clans. There are quite a few ranks- kit, apprentice, warrior, medicine cat, deputy, leader, and elder. The highest rank is leader, the second highest being deputy. Medicine cats are special cats who have bonds with Starclan, aka the ancestors of the clans. There's only one medicine cat, plus a medicine cat apprentice. As you may guess, kits equal young kittens, and elders are old cats about to kick the bucket. Anyway, once kits become six moons (Months) old, they get to become apprentices, trainees taught by warriors. Eventually, the apprentices will become warriors.

You dun have to play a cat in Thunderclan- Kittypets and loners are fine. But don't think being a loner means you get to have a cool charrie who helps the cats out now and then. It won't happen, you'll get bored, and you'll quit. This happened to me once and it was irritating to have three silly people who thought joining as loners was fun. It isn't. Unless you can RP on your own for awhile.

K, since Runnar here is too lazy to go on any farther, please refer to:

This site to explain cat names, and herbs and stuff.

Warriors wiki page. Explains termology, and other stuff I may have left out.

Or just pick up a book and give your noggin a workout.

RULES:

No Sues. No shy kittypets who somehow join the clan in five seconds. No Kawaiis either.

Please follow the rules of the Warriors world. Do not change the rules already set down by Erin Hunter, like how cats have to live in clans and have medicine cats and that kinda stuff.

Please be literate. I expect 4+ sentences a post, at least.

No powerplaying

No playing other peoples charries

Do not join as deputy or medicine cat if you plan on being AWOL for a long time. If you cannot comprehend AWOL, it means absent without offical leave.

Have fun. I must accept forms before RP.

FORM:

Name:

Age(In moons):

Personality:

Looks(Realistic pics only, no unrealistic descriptions or anime pics, kthnx):

Other:

Mine.. At least one of them for reinforcement sake.

Name: Stormstar

Age(In moons): 82

Personality: Stormstar is a good natured leader who loves his clan, makes the right decisions for the good of his clan, and is definitely a leader type. Stormstar treats everyone with respect, and always makes sure to hunt and perform daily tasks for the clan, even if he could probably just lay down and nap. Unfortunately, Stormstar is overly confident, to the point he is NEVER fazed by anything. Even in battles that are clearly turning for the worst, he still thinks they'll win. No matter what. There's never been a time he hasn't been confident about anything. Due to this, he can be a bit too forceful and too sticky to all his opinions, thinking he's right. He's the type of cat you would probably be able to scam. Easily. And he wouldn't care if he found out he'd been scammed.

Looks(Realistic pics only, no unrealistic descriptions or anime pics, kthnx): Stormstar is a dark brown tabby, with amber eyes. He has a few small black round markings on his back, and some black tabby markings on his face. Despite beginning to get close to his downfall years, Stormstar remains a muscular tom due to the fact he doesn't sit around camp eating prey caught by the apprentices all day.

Other: Not much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back