The other option

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
You've done something bad. Something that should put you in a Juvenal Hall, often known as Juvey. Instead the government has instituted a new substitution for this, camp. Now this camp has no resource to the outside world, no ways to bring any weapons in. The idea is that the kids who committed the crimes should all be put together and supervised freely, because if they are locked up in cells, fights are more likely to break out. Whether this is a good or bad idea, you're stuck here, at Camp Cyrstal.

Rules:

No Sues.

Minimum is 2 sentences. Don't post less.

All forms must be approved by me.

Have fun.

Form:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Why they were sent here:

Other:

Name: Jay (Short for Jason) Abros

Appearance: Jay isn't exactly very fit. He's not fat, just a litle on the big side. In no way is he muscular, just is big-boned. He's not that tall, on 5-5. He has Black hair, that he keeps short, often wearing a headband. He sweats very easily when playing sports.

Personality: Jay is a nice kid. He can be a sarcastic, and will often make jokes about someone that can offend them. Because of this, he has a hard time making and keeping friends. Inside, he's a nice kid, just doesn't know how to fit in well because he had always been made fun of for not being athletic and being a little on the big side.

History: Jay had been made fun of a lot. Although he always had friends, his circle of friends was always changing, past friends making fun of him. Eventually, he started to talk back, getting his sarcastic, mean humor he has today. Then, at the end of 8th grade, his best friends left him. He snapped, calling them names and challenging them all to a fight. Now, these friends were not the most athletics kids, but were about the same as Jay when it came to athleticness. So he brought a knife to the fight.

Why they were sent here: Stabbed and killed 5 of his former friends.

Other:

Name: Bridget Tania Miller

Appearance: Has naturally wavy chocolate brown hair with blonde-ish brown highlights down to the middle of her back, no bangs. Blueberry blue eyes with specks of brown, long light brown eyelashes. Small light pink mouth, full lips. Naturally peach skin but tan from the sun. About 5'8", thin with a bit of muscle. Wears a bit of eye makeup, some eyeliner and mascara, and some powder and maybe lipstick.

Personality: Is somewhat quiet, usually tries to keep her feelings inside, very sneaky, and can be saucy when she wants to. Other than that she is a nice kid.

History: She had been hanging out with a respectable, nice group of girls since grade 8, but when grade 9 came she got introduced to a group of kids that seemed nice but what she didn't know was they were the type of kids that would go out on a Friday night and smoke @#$%^&*. One night they went out to a party, and she decided to try some @#$%^&*, getting @#$%^&* beyond belief and ended up getting into a fight.

Why they were sent here: She drowned 2 girls in a pool, stole $80, 000 from a persons safe, and stabbed someone to death.

Other: ...

Accepted

Jay frowned, on the bus to his new home. He looked at his iPod, changing the song every now and then. He sighed, bored. At least I don't have to deal with my 'friends' here. he thought to himself, gritting his teeth a little at the thought of his fight.

Bridget's parents watched her as she stepped on the bus to Camp Crystal. They had the same look on their faces that they had since that night; frightened but infuriated at the same time. But this time, there was a bit of sorrow added to them. They knew she was a good kid deep down. Bridget didn't bother to look back as the bus drove away, she just stared at the blank screen on her phone for the rest of the ride. No one had talked to her since that night, everyone too frightened to even think about her. Even though Bridget was devastated at the thought of this, she always tried to hold back her tears. There's no point in crying. Crying doesn't help anyone. Crying is a sign of weakness, she always said to herself.

Jay glanced at the girl next to him, who was looking at her phone. He took a look at the screen, seeing it was blank. The girl looked sad, like she was holding back tears. Despite this, he still managed to say something sarcastic and offensive, "I see you're popular." he muttered to her, taking his earphones out of his ears and putting the iPod into his pocket.

Bridget glared at the boy next to her. I don't belong with these jerks, she thought, I shouldn't be in this place. I'm not one of them. Am I? She decided not to think anymore because her thoughts just made her sadder. She didn't bother to reply to the boy next to her, so she put her phone in her pocket and turned away.

"Hey, what's wrong? Bad day? Cause guess what, it's a bad day for everyone on this bus." Jay told her. "Just chill a little, I was only kidding." he added. "Just because your not popular doesn't mean you have to ignore me."

"Listen, kid," she said, smiling, "If everything coming out of you're mouth is !@#$%^&* then I don't want to hear it. I'm sure you're one of those bad people like everyone else on this bus that does dumb !@#$%^&* things daily, but I'm not one of those people. I used to be popular until I got !@#$%^&*ed up and now I'm here. I don't belong here. You shouldn't hurt people for your own pleasure." Her smile faded. She put her hands over her face. Why did I do that... "Sorry. I-I can't help it." A tear trickled down her face and she swiped it away.

"Yeah, that's why your on this bus." Jay said, before noticing her tear. "Oh...I'm...I'm sorry." he quickly apologized. "That's just me, I'll say some ^#^#**^ but I don't mean it, I'm just playing. I never meant to make you cry..."

"I just, I-I can't be here. I shouldn't be here! I have a normal life! I can't believe this is happening to me. I want to go home!" She blubbered, wiping the tears off her face and looking at them on her hands in surprise. She hadn't cried in a while now. She'd forced herself not to cry at the beginning and then it became normal for her. She was almost disgusted with herself to break down in front of all these people.

"Well you're here, and you can't change that. A meltdown won't help, so just let it all out now." Jay said calmly. "So what's your name? I'm Jay." he told her. "And what did you even do to get here?"

When he asked her how she got there, she suddenly had a horrible flashback of that night. Everything was spinning and she could here people screaming, her heart and her head pounding. Her arms were sore from holding the girls down in the water just long enough they stopped moving. Then there was money flying in the air. She jumped up to catch it, but the flashing lights burnt her eyes. She shook her head and came back to reality.

"Um," she hesitated, "I'm Bri-Bridget. And, um, well I drowned two people, stole 80,000 dollars and stabbed someone to death." She stared blankly at the boy and waited for his reply.

"Oh, sounds fun." Jay joked again, giving a little smile to show he was joking. "Seriously though, that's just %$#@ up. Like, I didn't even do something that bad, and I did something pretty bad." he said, leaning back.

Bridget sniffled, smirking at his comment. "Well, what did you do?" She asked, getting somewhat interested.

"Well, let's just say I don't make friends that easily. I assume you've realized that. So when I finally get a group of friends, they leave me a few months later, and I was *&%$. So I killed them." Jay explained, just shrugging. "It really sucks actually, you probably wouldn't know what it's like to have no friends, but it sucks."

She sighed.

"Well, I know what it feels like now," she muttered, "I haven't talked to any of my old friends since the accident." She sank into her seat. "It was the biggest mistake of my life. I wish it never happened. I wish I could still be friends with Julia, and Emily, and..." She paused. "Well, that doesn't matter now," she said, sitting up straighter.

"Yeah, cause you'll never see them again." Jay pointed out. "And even if you did, it's not like they would talk to you." he added, leaning back in his seat. He put his feet on the top of the seat in front of them, and crossed his arms behind his head. "Ah, much better." Jay said with a sigh of relief. "I always have hated buses."

Bridget wiped her eyes, not really listening to Jay and put her head in her arms. She must have dozed off because next thing she knew the bus jolted to a stop, throwing her forward and nearly knocking her off the seat. She looked out the window. There were quite a few trees, some fences and a brick building. She grabbed her grey leather messenger bag and hopped off. Just as she got off, she was pushed to the side by a guard wearing something in between a police uniform and a military uniform.

"Bag please," the man said in a deep voice. She quickly pulled off her bag and practically threw it at the man. He glared at her for a moment then searched the bag. About 5 minutes later he gave her back the bag and told her to wait by the gate. She slowly walked over to the giant metal gate. There were a few other people there and about 10 guards. Welcome home... She thought.

Jay was pushed off the bus, and tried to throw a punch at the guard, but easily missed, just making himself look like an idiot. He gave his bags to the guard, and got them checked, walking over to Bridget. "You sleep pretty good. You missed the unicorn on the side of the road." He joked, leaning against the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back