~Summer on Tamatown~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Guys!Join us with your very own Tamagotchi!

Looks like summer started just a while ago in TamaTown! Tourists are starting to visit,Many are getting their beach stuff and it's getting hot! And your Tamagotchi is one of them! :D

Profile for entering:

Name:

Apperance:(Own tamagotchi. Use Paint. Attach it here) :ph34r:

Personality: (Give 3 good personalities and a bad personality)

Role:(Shop Owner,Villager,Tourist,etc.) B)

Hobbies:

Likes and Dislikes:

(wait for my approoval)

Rules:

*No foul language. :angry:

*No brutal and violent scenes

*Not too much things like zombies,magical powers

*Keep it Normal And clean :lol:

*Only 1-3 characters

*If possible use 1-3 sentences only

*No double posting

~Come Join Us Now!!~ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Example:

Name: Meekatchi

Apperance:
5b02d52dc4af75a9012653a51950756b.jpg

Personality: Smart,Quiet yet Selfish

Role: Teacher

Hobbies: Reading,Playing the Piano

Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Children,Piano and Books

Dislikes: Noise

All appearances are at the bottom.

Name: Lovelitchi

Personality: Lovelitchi is a girly-girl. She is always happy and ubpeat and is always a great friend. She isn't the smartest though. She is always open to helping people with their fashions. Is a friend of Memetchi and Meloditchi.

Role: Maid at TamaCafe, Fashion Shop Owner.

Hobbies: Dolls, Computer, Tamabook (LOL Remake of Facebook!) and Swimming

Likes and Dislikes: Likes fashions that are really cool and trendy, dislikes bad fashions.

Name: Meloditchi

Personality: Meloditchi is a nerd, and is intelligent. She is a talkative person, especially when she raises her hand in Math Period. Although she is talkative, Meloditchi is always a bit forgetful. Is friends with Memetchi and Lovelitchi.

Role: Video Game Designer, Fashion Shop Owner.

Hobbies: XBOX, Wii, 3DS, Dsi, Nintendo 64, Swimming.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes Math, Dislikes Gym.

Name: Memetchi

Personality: Memetchi is like a mother, always open to things. She can make someone laugh and is a comedian. She can brighten a room with her smile. Most people like her as a friend but she has one fault. THE DARK. She is totally afraid of it. Is friends with Lovelitchi and Meloditchi.

Role: Cook at TamaCafe, Fashion Shop Owner.

Hobbies: Cooking, Jokes, and Dancing

Likes and Dislikes: Likes well lit rooms, dislikes everything dark.

LoveMemeMelody.jpg

All appearances are at the bottom.

Name: Lovelitchi

Personality: Lovelitchi is a girly-girl. She is always happy and ubpeat and is always a great friend. She isn't the smartest though. She is always open to helping people with their fashions. Is a friend of Memetchi and Meloditchi.

Role: Maid at TamaCafe, Fashion Shop Owner.

Hobbies: Dolls, Computer, Tamabook (LOL Remake of Facebook!) and Swimming

Likes and Dislikes: Likes fashions that are really cool and trendy, dislikes bad fashions.

Name: Meloditchi

Personality: Meloditchi is a nerd, and is intelligent. She is a talkative person, especially when she raises her hand in Math Period. Although she is talkative, Meloditchi is always a bit forgetful. Is friends with Memetchi and Lovelitchi.

Role: Video Game Designer, Fashion Shop Owner.

Hobbies: XBOX, Wii, 3DS, Dsi, Nintendo 64, Swimming.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes Math, Dislikes Gym.

Name: Memetchi

Personality: Memetchi is like a mother, always open to things. She can make someone laugh and is a comedian. She can brighten a room with her smile. Most people like her as a friend but she has one fault. THE DARK. She is totally afraid of it. Is friends with Lovelitchi and Meloditchi.

Role: Cook at TamaCafe, Fashion Shop Owner.

Hobbies: Cooking, Jokes, and Dancing

Likes and Dislikes: Likes well lit rooms, dislikes everything dark.

LoveMemeMelody.jpg

Your accepted!You can now start role playing any time you want!

Meekatchi just bought a home last week and now living on it.

While Walikng down the streets he suddenly felt like he was lost.

"Geez.This Town is really big..."Meekatchi said

He entered a shop and someone greeted him there.

(continue)

NAME: Kintotchi

APPERANCE:
291c0930.jpg
[/img]

PERSONALITY: Playful, shy and sweet, Kintochi likes to make friends and follow the crowd. Although she looks sleepy and yawns

a lot, you will easily become attached to her.

ROLE: Newbie and a Tourist

HOBBIES: Watching movies, eating candy, playing kites and hide-and-seek

Friendly nice people = LIKE, LIKE, LIKE!

Liars and backstabbers = HATE, HATE, HATE!

sorry if the photo's kind of big :3 it was a pic from the iPad so yeah...I drew it :) )

Gah! This place is waay to big, thinks Kintotchi. Glances inside a clothing store, "And I've been dying to see that new skirt! EEK!" but suddenly bumps into someone...

Aaaw!Meekatchi screamed after bumping with Kintotchi

"Next Time wa......"Meekatchi Suddenly stopped speaking when he saw Kintotchi's Face

Oh, great. Stupid clumsiness. *turns around in shock* "Oh! uh, sorry! I-I'm new. I didn't mean to..." Kintotchi was speechless for a moment then blushed.

Meekatchi Turn around blushing and speechless

"What is this happy feeling?"Meekatchi Asked himself.

EEEP! He's kind of cute! But I don't know how I'm supposed to approach. Besides, I'm too shy :rolleyes:

Gah! Right I'm lost.I need to ask somebody.wait..

Meekatchi Aproached Kintotchi and asked,"Umm Excuse me,I'mm sorry for earlier.Umm do you know where this place might be?"Meekatchi asking nervously...

"It's in...uh..." *glances around and sees a sign board* "Oh! It's in, um, Tamatown Mall ?" :huh:

"Oh..." Then Meekatchi looked at the map,"so if this is the tamatown mall it's just near from my home...."Then Meekatchi looked at Kintotchi while she's staringa at him."WOAH!look at the time! I better go home now!Well May I atleast know your name?"Meekatchi asked Kintotchi

"Oh...uh...right. I'll be seeing you around then..." Kintotchi continues to rummage through the long line of skirts and tops. Satisfied, she walks home, fuzzy all over. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back