Kingdom Hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom of hearts is not very popular because I dint even know what it is

There's a rather large KH fanbase, actually, and I was just hoping some people here on TT liked KH too.

I love Kingdom Hearts.

It actually surprises me that there are people on the internet who have never heard of it xD

But as I said, I love Kingdom Hearts. Well, I love KHII. I actually couldn't finish the first one or Chain of Memories, because Sora got on my nerves too much.

Kingdom Hearts II made me emotional. The opening theme of 358/2 Days made my heart ache.

I like Kingdom Hearts. Well, I didn't actually play the games, but I watched my sister play KH1 and KH2, and 358/2. 358/2 is my favorite, because I like Organization XII and because Roxas is more bearable than Sora. Sora's kind of a typical hero and is a bit boring.

Not going to lie, if you don't know what KH is, you must live under a rock.

Franchise is so old. <3

I love KH. Recently started playing KH2 and was very sad when Roxas got re-absorbed by Sora... He was an intresting character. I was also sad when Axel died protecting Sora's dopey butt....

I only have these games of KH:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (with Roxas as the main)

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (with Sora as the main)

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (Game Boy Advance version, with Sora as the main)

My wishlist for the KH Series:

Kingdom Hearts 1

Kingdom Hearts 2

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Kingdom Hearts 3: Keyblade War

♥~ Sora and Chama

TM Edit: New topic / post merged with existing, active thread to comply with site rules. We all try to avoid making the same - or very similar - topics on the forums - it keeps all the useful / interesting posts in one, easy to find thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, I love it!! my faves are Sora, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Kairi, Riku......um.......darn.......I forgot the rest!! DX Darn it, Sora!!!!!!! Why did you make my mind get out of hand!!!!!!!??????? Sora: I swear, I didn't do it, Chama!!!!!!!

Note from me:

Those who think Sora's a pain, is WRONG!!!!!!!!! XD JK, JK, people can have their opinions. Sora: *sticks his tongue out* nyeeeeeeeeeeh............ *SLAP* Sora: OW!!!!!!!!! *baby voice* that hurt, Chama........ too bad, Sora. Sora: *pouts*

TM Edit: New topic / post merged with existing, active thread to comply with site rules. We all try to avoid making the same - or very similar - topics on the forums - it keeps all the useful / interesting posts in one, easy to find thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back