Tama-Go figures wave 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, just as SamJJE101 has written above, there has been no announcement whatsoever in regards to a third wave of Tama-Go Figures.

Although this may be slightly off topic, I have a feeling that the Tama-Go and its two sets of figures may be the conclusion of the Tamagotchi Series. You can tell that they have been recycling their concepts and ideas for awhile now. :unsure:

Sadly, just as SamJJE101 has written above, there has been no announcement whatsoever in regards to a third wave of Tama-Go Figures.

Although this may be slightly off topic, I have a feeling that the Tama-Go and its two sets of figures may be the conclusion of the Tamagotchi Series. You can tell that they have been recycling their concepts and ideas for awhile now.
unsure.gif
Um ya... I found most of the games in the v4/v4.5 versions.... I think some are elsewhere too...
It would be nice... but with the people in the USA depending on Canada people selling ShimaShimatchi and Makiko to us... I doubt they would chance a new Wave right now...

Agreed, I want a new tama by now... Makes me wonder what directly Bandai America is up to.....

Last edited by a moderator:
hey so im thinking about creating a new topic about this, but some fans of mine on youtube have been talking about this 3rd wave of tamagos :huh: , apparently there called the tamago royal, and there in silver bronze and gold. from what ive heard they where available for sail on bandais website for like a day, similar to when the tamago was on amazon for the first time. supposedly one of them ordered a few of them. i have no idea if they are real or not. anybody else heard about this

hey so im thinking about creating a new topic about this, but some fans of mine on youtube have been talking about this 3rd wave of tamagos :huh: , apparently there called the tamago royal, and there in silver bronze and gold. from what ive heard they where available for sail on bandais website for like a day, similar to when the tamago was on amazon for the first time. supposedly one of them ordered a few of them. i have no idea if they are real or not. anybody else heard about this
Nope. Pretty sure they aren't real, I wouldn't believe people on the Internet that you don't know unless they have evidence and you have seen that the products actually exist yourself.

Reminds of that competition to win a Golden V3 Tamagotchi... :newmametchi:

I guess all we can do now is wait and see. Truthfully speaking though, I doubt they'd release a royal theme just yet. If it were to be a rare collection, then yes, it's more believable. :hanatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back