Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go figures wave 3?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jaryd_c

• jaryd-c user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:56 AM ( #1 )

i haven't heard anything about the next wave of tama-go figures. is there going to be another wave?

Replies

Views

Started

14 Sep 2011

Last Post

21 Sep 2011

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:05 AM ( #2 )

I hope so, but considering that there may be a new tamagotchi soon, no. Or yes. I really don't know.

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:31 PM ( #3 )

As of yet, there has been no formal announcement of a third wave of Gotchi Figures, nor any new Tamagotchi release.

ShuaRzz

• shuarzz user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:55 AM ( #4 )

Sadly, just as SamJJE101 has written above, there has been no announcement whatsoever in regards to a third wave of Tama-Go Figures.

Although this may be slightly off topic, I have a feeling that the Tama-Go and its two sets of figures may be the conclusion of the Tamagotchi Series. You can tell that they have been recycling their concepts and ideas for awhile now. :unsure:

Dorkfish04

• dorkfish04 user photo

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:55 PM ( #5 )

i don't want a wave 3, i want a new tama entirely!

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:14 PM ( #6 )

Sadly, just as SamJJE101 has written above, there has been no announcement whatsoever in regards to a third wave of Tama-Go Figures.

Although this may be slightly off topic, I have a feeling that the Tama-Go and its two sets of figures may be the conclusion of the Tamagotchi Series. You can tell that they have been recycling their concepts and ideas for awhile now. unsure.gif

Um ya... I found most of the games in the v4/v4.5 versions.... I think some are elsewhere too...

It would be nice... but with the people in the USA depending on Canada people selling ShimaShimatchi and Makiko to us... I doubt they would chance a new Wave right now...

Agreed, I want a new tama by now... Makes me wonder what directly Bandai America is up to.....

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:47 PM ( #7 )

hey so im thinking about creating a new topic about this, but some fans of mine on youtube have been talking about this 3rd wave of tamagos :huh:, apparently there called the tamago royal, and there in silver bronze and gold. from what ive heard they where available for sail on bandais website for like a day, similar to when the tamago was on amazon for the first time. supposedly one of them ordered a few of them. i have no idea if they are real or not. anybody else heard about this

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:49 AM ( #8 )

hey so im thinking about creating a new topic about this, but some fans of mine on youtube have been talking about this 3rd wave of tamagos :huh:, apparently there called the tamago royal, and there in silver bronze and gold. from what ive heard they where available for sail on bandais website for like a day, similar to when the tamago was on amazon for the first time. supposedly one of them ordered a few of them. i have no idea if they are real or not. anybody else heard about this

Nope. Pretty sure they aren't real, I wouldn't believe people on the Internet that you don't know unless they have evidence and you have seen that the products actually exist yourself.

joshnemo

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:55 AM ( #9 )

Reminds of that competition to win a Golden V3 Tamagotchi... :newmametchi:

I guess all we can do now is wait and see. Truthfully speaking though, I doubt they'd release a royal theme just yet. If it were to be a rare collection, then yes, it's more believable. :hanatchi: