Photo
- - - - -

Create your own Tamagotchi!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

aerbear10

• aerbear10 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:29 PM ( #35 )

Ooh a new Tama Town! That would be soooo great because the current Town is really boring theres nothing to do :gozarutchi:

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:46 PM ( #36 )

Thanks! :)

I wonder if I win if Bandai will create a Tama Town for it even though I didn't mention it? I was thinking since it has downloads from the Tamagotchi site they might turn that into a Tama Town or something. That would be cool. :)

I really want to see a new tamatown, I was relatively disappointed with the Tama-Go addition to music city. Downloads on the tamatown site sounds pretty cool, I suppose it could work like souvenirs; if you unlock the souvenir on tamatown, you can download it on the tamagotchi.

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:39 PM ( #37 )

I just passed another round/stage! This is what it was for (Quote Edison Nation, the website you had to submit your idea to to get it to Bandai)

Stage 5 Final Consideration - We benchmark your submission against the other submissions for the search. The best move forward for more in-depth intellectual property review (stage 6). Key review criteria include: market potential, price point, match for the search sponsor, and any other requirements defined in the search description.

Yay! Only two more stages left! :) *crosses fingers*
  • joshnemo likes this

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:55 PM ( #38 )

I just passed another round/stage! This is what it was for (Quote Edison Nation, the website you had to submit your idea to to get it to Bandai)

Yay! Only two more stages left! :) *crosses fingers*

Oooh. I'm so excited! I'm also so nervous, though, especially since it seems Bandai US has not really cared for Tamagotchi at all.

On another note, I'd like to see what the other products up for consideration are!

joshnemo

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:29 AM ( #39 )

Any updates, kuromametchifan123? :marumimitchi:

kuromametchifan123

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:15 PM ( #40 )

@joshnemo
Sadly no, it's starting to make me nervous even though Edison Nation said a "more in-depth analysis" of my product in this stage. I wish they would hurry. :P

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:30 AM ( #41 )

cool but, i dont see why WE should pay to give THEM ideas so they get more money??? i bet a bunch of people will still pay for them anyway but at the end of the day, we are giving THEM ideas, so why should WE pay?? love tamas though xx

I agree, even though the contest is over. Thats just too much money for ideas!

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:32 PM ( #42 )

Maybe they will tell the winners sometime before Christmas, Then the winner by New Years (eve hopefully)

aerbear10

• aerbear10 user photo

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:42 PM ( #43 )

Congratz again kuromametchifan123! FANTASTIC luck to you! :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

kuromametchifan123

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:59 PM ( #44 )

@aerbear10
Thanks!

Guess who passed another contest stage? :)

Stage 6 Final IP Review - We perform a more in-depth analysis of competing intellectual property, patents and ideas in the public domain.

The next one is finalists!!! :D
  • joshnemo, Orandatchi and HippyFish like this

joshnemo

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:05 AM ( #45 )

@aerbear10
Thanks!
Guess who passed another contest stage? :)
The next one is finalists!!! :D

Congratulations! I hope you pass the final round and win the competition! :D
A new and refurbished Tamagotchi is something that we all need! c:

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:38 AM ( #46 )

PLEASE WIN KUROMAMETCHIFAN123! I am rotting in a corner waiting for a new release now. I can only read a bit of Japenese. :(

Chii_V2

• chii-v2 user photo

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:41 AM ( #47 )

Go Kuromametchifan123! I read your idea summary and it sounds like a winner to me. If you win, I would buy a pair of them to add to my collection. I love the micro SD card idea. Much easier than wonky IR. I'm cheering for you!

kuromametchifan123

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:45 PM ( #48 )

This sucks. I checked my contest status and I got out. :( I'll never know why though unless I want to pay $9 a month to get contest feedback. (Not gonna happen :P ) Thank you everyone for all of the encouragement along the way, I'm positive that helped me get this far! I'm also postitve that there are more Tamagotchi submissions than we think, hopefully one of them will get picked as Edison Nation is choosing winners. :)
  • joshnemo likes this

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:44 PM ( #49 )

:angry: WHY DIDNT THEY CHOOSE YOU!?! :( I really wanted to find another product anyways. :(

joshnemo

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:35 AM ( #50 )

This sucks. I checked my contest status and I got out. :( I'll never know why though unless I want to pay $9 a month to get contest feedback. (Not gonna happen :P ) Thank you everyone for all of the encouragement along the way, I'm positive that helped me get this far! I'm also postitve that there are more Tamagotchi submissions than we think, hopefully one of them will get picked as Edison Nation is choosing winners. :)

Oh dear, I'm so sorry! :c
Throughout this entire competition, you managed to keep up a positive and cheery attitude so I applaud you for that! :blink:

Oddly enough, I think I found out about you not making it before you informed us now. I looked at Edison Nation's forum last night and there was a topic created about some of the people working in that company going over to a Conference presenting all ideas received in the competition to Bandai. I had quickly scrolled over a post which congratulated three members whose ideas entered the final three. As far as I can recall, I don't think any of them were Tamagotchi related. :wacko:

Oh well, you'll always have another chance, I'm sure! c:

Edited by joshnemo, 21 December 2011 - 02:37 AM.

joshnemo

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:36 AM ( #51 )

For some odd reason the above doubled. Sorry! :angry:

Edited by joshnemo, 21 December 2011 - 02:38 AM.