tamagotchi id l games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunotchi

Reaction score
hi there i am looking for some boyish wallpapers for my tamagotchi id l cause all i got are girly ones and i was wondering if someone chould make me one or send me a file of one ;) and i am also looking for some new mini games for my tamagotchi idl i only have like 6 games on my phone witch r hot or sweet this button pressing game and matching game a cupide game and this counting game and they all r boring -.- i really whant some new games and if someone has found any files of it can u plz send me a pm :) id really appreciate it or just comment on here and also pm if u chould make me a wallpaper for my tamagotchi id l or if u can make my own wallpaper that i whant and i can send u details of how i whant it ty for taking ur time on reading this :kiss:

Unfortunately the only minigames we have are those six. If anyone has others, we would appreciate them being shared.

Hi, I'm sorry I'm not able to help, but I was wondering, what option did you use to add in those mini-games? I've been struggling with how to get the game files to download... :/

On the Tamagotchi-iD L, activate the connect icon. It's the heart icon in the upper right corner of the display. This will open the connect menu. In the connect menu, select Download. Download is the fourth entry on the first page.

Here are step-by-step instructions for various cellphones, for the Tamagotchi-iD (and Tamagotchi-iD L; receiving downloads is the same on both.)

SonyEricsson

(1) copy the wallpaper file from your PC into the phone memory's Pictures folder, using a USB cable or bluetooth connection and SonyEricsson's File Manager software for the PC.

(2) on the phone, launch the phone's File Manager, and open the Pictures folder.

(3) in the Pictures folder, cursor to the wallpaper file, then click the More button.

(4) in the More menu, select Send.

(5) in the Send menu, select Via Infrared.

(6) on the Tamagotchi-iD activate the connect icon (heart icon in the upper right corner of the display)

(7) in the connect menu, select Download (it's the fourth menu entry on the first page)

(8) align the phone & Tamagotchi-iD's infrared ports

Nokia

(1) copy the file from your PC into your phone's Gallery > Images folder.

(2) on your phone, open the Images folder.

(3) in the Images folder, scroll to the file, then click the Open button.

(4) select Options.

(5) select Send.

(6) select Infrared *

(7) on the Tamagotchi-iD activate the connect icon (heart icon in the upper right corner of the display)

(8) in the Tamagotchi-iD connect menu, select Download (it's the fourth menu entry on the first page)

(9) align the phone & Tamagotchi-iD's infrared ports

Palm (Treo 600 with Palm OS v.5.2.1)

Method 1 (using software that comes on the Treo 600)

(1) copy the download file from your PC into the phone's internal memory.

(2) on the phone, launch the Camera application, and tap the Pictures icon (at the bottom of the screen, second icon from the left.)

(3) cursor to the download file.

(4) press the Menu button.

(5) in the Picture menu, and select Beam.

(6) on the Tamagotchi-iD activate the connect icon (heart icon in the upper right corner of the display.)

(7) in the connect menu, select Download (it's the fourth menu entry on the first page.)

(8) align the phone & Tamagotchi-iD's infrared ports.

Method 2 (using an add-on file manager application and an SD Card)

(1) download FileZ version 6.8.3 (download link: https://www.nosleep.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=858&Itemid=553 )

(2) install it onto the Treo 600 using HotSync, or copy the Filez.prc file to the \PALM\Launcher folder on the SD Card.

(3) copy the Tamagotchi-iD download files onto the SD Card. You can organize the different item types (foods, accessories, minigames, etc.) into different folders if you wish.

(4) insert the SD Card into the Treo 600.

(5) launch the FileZ application, and select "View and Edit Files".

(6) within FileZ, navigate to the Tamagotchi-iD download file, and tap on it. A red checkmark will appear next to it. Hint: when opening folders in FileZ, tap on the triangle, not the folder name.

(7) tap Send, then in the "Send With" menu select Beam and tap OK.

(8) on the Tamagotchi-iD activate the connect icon (heart icon in the upper right corner of the display.)

(9) in the connect menu, select Download (it's the fourth menu entry on the first page.)

(10) align the phone & Tamagotchi-iD's infrared ports.

Computer USB-IR dongle

A TamaTalk user explains how he got a USB-IR dongle to work:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/177033-tamagotchi-id-l-help/page__view__findpost__p__3115126

Hi. :blink: Where can I get or download items of tamagotchi ID L ? I don't live in Japan, so it's very difficult to download. (T__T)

I have the latest items on 5/3/2011 and 4/25/2011. :)

Hi. :blink: Where can I get or download items of tamagotchi ID L ? I don't live in Japan, so it's very difficult to download. (T__T)

I have the latest items on 5/3/2011 and 4/25/2011. :)
You're referring to the 2 batches that the member Spooky Tanuki over at Tama Zone provided, right? I think those are the only ones released to date. I don't know of anyone else who's been kindly providing these downloads for us.

This is all items that I have now :)

0capture.png

hello ^ ^

I wonder where do the downloads of the minigames, my tamagotchi has only two games.

hello ^ ^

I wonder where do the downloads of the minigames, my tamagotchi has only two games.

You use a infrared cellphone or a iRDA USB and to get the minigames, you can either go on Tama-Zone and download the files or use a Japenese cellphone and download it there.

You use a infrared cellphone or a iRDA USB and to get the minigames, you can either go on Tama-Zone and download the files or use a Japenese cellphone and download it there.
So, I went and downloaded the file.

but now I can not for the tamagotchi, I've put other files and it worked not only to the minigame.

Do you have too many games on there? You can only have two at a time, and then you have to delete one of them on there to be able to download another game.

Just for future reference, downloads here , about 3/4 of the way down by Binary.

Do you have too many games on there? You can only have two at a time, and then you have to delete one of them on there to be able to download another game.

Just for future reference, downloads here , about 3/4 of the way down by Binary.
then how to delete? this option is not shown.

To delete a game from the IDL, (It HAS TO BE an ADDED game, the first two are there forever)

Go to the downloaded games, When it asks what to do, its the bottom option. It will then go "Are you sure?" and then confirm. Then you can add another game...

To delete a downloaded item

When you select a downloaded food, wallpaper, minigame, etc., a question will appear asking if you want to eat this food / use this wallpaper / play this game, etc. The reply options (from top to bottom) are yes, no and delete. If you pick delete, another question will appear, asking if you really want to delete it. The reply options (from top to bottom) are yes and no.

A picture of the yes / no / delete reply options as they appear on the Tamagotchi-iD L's screen, is shown in the instruction manual, in the middle of page 28. (The wording in the sentence the very top of that picture is the question, which changes depending on the type of item.) If you've lost the instruction manual, Banda has an online version. Here's the link to the section I mentioned: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/qa/tamagotchi_iD_L/qa08.html#qa08_01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back