Atlantis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
Atlantis, an ancient city, home to an ancient civilization. The people in this city were more advance than we are today. There are many theories about what happened to it, although the common one is that it sank deep below into the ocean. While you were on a cruise, the ship sank. Although you should be dead, you are alive, in the ruins of Atlantis, which have risen above the sea in the mddle of nowhere. It seems that only teenagers have survive, and now you must all work together to survive, as you have no communication with the outside world.

Rules:

No Sues.

No anime, unless you also give a description.

Minimum is 2 sentences. Don't post less.

All forms must be approved by me.

Have fun.

Name:

Age (13-18):

Appearance:

Personality:

History

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Brayden Haze

Appearance:Brayden stands about 5'9. He's rather on the big side, weighing 185 pounds. That being said, he' not fat, rather just muscular despite not playing many sports. He is tan because he comes from California. His eyes are strange, they are normally green, but when it becomes cold they get brown. His hair is what really stands out. Many people describe it as very dark red, almost brown. Brayden likes to describe it as a brownish-red. His wardrope consists of sleeveless t-shirts and jeans.

Personality: Despite his muscular appearance, Brayden doesn't play many sports. The only exercise he gets is riding his longboard, and is on the fencing team. Brayden never has a hard time to make a decision, often rushing into situations without thinking. Because of this, he can often get himself and his friends in trouble. Brayden isn't a very outgoing kId. He doesn't make friends easily, he either will like somebody or hate somebody. Although he has a lot of friends, he also can create a lot of enemies .

History: Brayden has a pretty goo life, to say the least. He lives in San Francisco with his parents. His father is a successful lawyer, so he is pretty wealthy. For his 15 birthday, his family took him and his friends on the cruise, although he was the only survivor.

Other:

Name: Quilliver Zhang

Appearance: Quilliver is a short teen [only just reaching 5'2"] with tufty black hair. He wears 'nerd' glasses. He is skinny [70 lb] but doesn't like to show so (he doesn't wear shorts or undershirts etc.). He has brown eyes, just like any other Chinese kid. His closet consists of clothes bought by family friends from Chinatown and the likes with strange phrases and cartoon characters such as Mickey Mouse and Snoopy, whom he grew out of long ago. He buys some clothes for himself from popular stores, like jeans, graphic tees, and long sleeves, with his own money.

Personality: Quilliver is your average public-schooled kid, except he's not snobby or rude. He is polite around adults and the elderly, but is rather comedic and loves to make jokes around kids his age, whether they are good or bad. He plays piano and violin. He is quite outgoing towards other boys, and some girls, but mostly is a bit quiet around people older than him. He is an amazing drawer but is very modest about it. He likes to take his time on things, especially hard decisions. He loves reading, and is almost always seen doing so. He loves the computer and video games, and it is sometimes difficult to pry him away from anything electronic. He dislikes sports and running, but he copes with it.

History: Quilliver's original name was Tao Zhang, and his first name was changed to Quilliver when he immigrated to Vancouver, Canada from Beijing when he was 3, a time he can barely remember. The reason for this huge move is because his family decided a cleaner environment would be needed to help Quilliver's growth. He learned many academic things over the ages. His father is currently a worker in industry and his mother works in a paper factory. His family has quite a bit of money, and their house is rather large, and they cope well. The reason why the three were on a cruise is because his father decided he needed a break, and took his wife and son. Quilliver has no clue what has happened to his parents after the ship sunk.

Other: Birthday is on February 3rd.

^^ Accepted.

Brayden frowned, walking around the ruins. "Where am I?" he asked himself, looking around. The place was strange, it seemed really old, but new. There were what resembled television screens made out of stone on some of the remaining walls, but there was no wires our anything, not even outlets.

Name: Rachel Quinn Mallay

Age (13-18): 15

Appearance: Caramel brown hair that goes down just above the middle of her back with a layered side bang and highlights/lowlights. Big, Caramel colored eyes and long brown lashes. Normal sized mouth, with dark pink full lips. Naturally peachy-yellow skin but tans easily. Has a few freckles on her cheeks and nose. Pixie like nose with a rounded tip. Very thin, and average height. Wears a little makeup, mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss, etc.

Personality: Pretty timid, but can be anything when she wants to (loud, saucy, bubbly, etc.) She loves the arts, but mostly music, drawing, and dancing. She plays a lot of instruments, like flute, guitar, piano, saxophone, and drums. She gets her drawing and fashion skills from her mother.

History: Rachel's mother had her when she was 15. Her father went off when Rachel was born and her parents only talk to her for emergencies and holidays. Rachel and her mom live alone and they were like best friends. They did everything together and talked about everything together. Her mom was the owner of a popular clothing store and designed the clothes herself, so they were pretty rich. Rachel's grandparents thought her mother was working to hard and wanted to get to know her better so they all went on a cruise together. She hasn't seen them since.

Other: ...

Rachel woke up. She couldn't feel her legs. She slowly opened her eyes. Her forehead felt like it was on fire, so she gently touched it with her fingers. She winced at the pain, and the blood that came off on her hand. She checked herself for any cuts or bruises but other than the cut on her forehead and the bruise on her shin she was fine. She stood up slowly, examining her surroundings. She thought it was a dream, but everything felt so real. She pulled her fingers through her damp hair as she walked through halls of stone. This isn't real. She told herself, because she didn't want it to be true. Suddenly she found herself shivering on the cold ground, tears streaking down her cheeks.

Brayden continued to walk around fascinated by the architecture of what was left. This seemed like the home of an advance civilization, but it seemed way to old. He then heard something strange, crying. "Anyone here?" He yelled, following the sound. It was beginning to get louder, and he could tell he was getting closer.

Someone yelled, and it made Rachel jump so high it hurt. She started to shake at the thought of what it could be. She scrambled to her feet and started to back away, not sure where she should go and not sure which direction the voice came from.

Brayden started to run, excited to see what the crying was. HE saw a girl backing away. "Hey, wait!" he yelled. "I'm not going to hurt you. Were you on the cruise too?" he asked.

Quilliver stood by himself silently, intently watching a small crustacean scuttle by. He then heard a boy's voice, sounding around the same age he was, maybe a few years older. Crying seemed to be nearby too. In surprise, he jumped up a little, but quickly stood up again in a good posture as if nothing had happened, trying to show his polite features, despite the fact no-one was around him. In intrest, he bagan to run towards the voice and the crying, smiling, wondering if he would get a new friend.

She turned around to see a boy was running towards her. She sighed and almost smiled. It relieved her to know she wasn't the only one there.

"I was on the cruise with my mum and my grandparents," she said, her voice cracking, "I don't know where anyone is. Is this a dream?" Then she remembered the gash on her forehead and flinched. It felt too real.

"Probably not. This place is weird and all, but I can feel myself, it hurt when I pinched myself." Brayden joked. "Anyway, I'm Brayden, and you are?" He asked, reaching his hand out for a handshake.

Quilliver skidded to a halt when he realized there was no more crying and yelling, but talking of a regular tone. He hid behind a broken down pillar, half of it gone, and listened to the conversation. It was between a girl and a boy. Hoping he wasn't interupting anything, he silently walked over to the two, stopping about five feet from them, held his hands behind his back, and whispered quietly, "Hullo, were you two on the cruise as well?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm R-Rachel," she stuttered, glaring at the boys hand, not really sure what to do. She was too distracted by the thought of what had happened to her mother and grandparents. Just then a boy walked up, and made Rachel flinch. " Um I was on the cruise," she said voluntarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back