* * * * * 2 votes
NO COMMENTS

LauraKCald's Tama-log

laurakcald

• Please log in to reply

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:59 AM ( #1 )

So hey guys!
I decided to start my own topic on the tama-logs and post about my tamagotchi's life.

Tamagotchi v4.5:
It's 5:41pm and My Uravioletchi aged 5 isn't doing anything! I was hoping that the match maker would appear today but that may not happen until tomorrow because i have to pause my tamagotchi because of school :-/ but it's unpaused at weekends and i take great care of her. Her name is Bella and she is the 2nd generation of her family, i'll be excited to get to the 3rd generation. Oh yh, and Bella is a chef (the 4.5 job)

And now my Tamago:
It's 5:47pm and my 8 year old Memetchi and her husband urutchi (i had to look up the name) had a baby boy (kinotchi) about an hour ago, so i think that means that tomorrow or thursday they will leave and i will be left to take care of the precious baby boy (i think its a boy, i can't really tell, lol)

I'm probably gonna post some pictures later or put an *EDIT* section at the bottom, so this is taking a while to do (im a fast typer, but i never know what to actually put)

*EDIT*
I have my photobucket account but i cant be bothered to post any pictures on it right now, sorry!
I'll post some pictures tomorrow or whatever.

Bye bye!

Replies

Views

Started

20 Sep 2011

Last Post

14 Mar 2013

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:39 AM ( #2 )

21st of september 2011 and it's my 2nd post, so i'll put about my tamagotchi's separately but in the same post, if u know what i mean :S

Tamagotchi v4.5:
5:27pm and i just had to clean up Bella's mess.
She had only 4 hunger stars and 4 happy stars so i fed her an ice-cream and some sushi and now shes happy.
She's 6 years old and the match maker hasn't turned up and im not sure why, so i posted on my status and im just waiting for some replies.
I'm going to take some pictures of her tomorrow. Or maybe tonight and i'll post again.

Tama-go
It's 5:32pm and nothing is really happening for memetchi's family, Memetcchi is 9 years old and she loves her little baby boy (i think it's a boy)
And im using a custom faceplate that i made, it's a jedward one (i really do like them and i don't like it when people hate on them, so please don't)
And anyway, back to the point, i think memetchi's family is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Anyway, thats all i really have to say, not much to it really today, lol
I might put some pictures on some pictures of them later, so that's something to look foward to. I only have 2 tamagotchi's since i wasn't that much into it as a little child, but now i'm 13 and i think it's something to do when i'm bored and i've done all of the homework that's due in tomorrow ( i do my homework the day before it's due in)

Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:00 AM ( #3 )

Sorry i wasn't on yesterday, i wasn't very well, i put why on my status.
But in bigger news, Bella had a baby, so this is what's basically been going on.

Tamagotchi 4.5
So 2 nights ago Bella had a baby, which is gonna be generation 3! But because of pausing it the baby and mother haven't yet been separated sadly.
Posted Image
They are really cute, i already have an idea for the name, it's gonna be, Bea, i know, not very original but you know, it's better than calling it something long and boring. I think it's cute and sorry if the picture is blury or bad quality.

Tamagotchi Tama-go
So, the parents left the baby last night and it was a boy! I didn't get a photo of it in baby stage so here's a picture of him and his parents.
Posted Image
And then an hour (roughly) he evolved and he turned into Ahirukutchi (i think that's the name)
Posted Image
Cute right? Well, i think so :)

Not much has happened since then, but i'll start to post daily about my amazing little tamagotchi's, here's quickly something about my tamagotchi's.

4.5:
Name: Bella
Weight: 90lb
Training: 6 bars
Hunger: *****
Happy: *****
Generation: 2

tama-go:
Name: Agirukutchi
Weight: 36lb
Training: 1 bar

Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed
Bye

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:40 AM ( #4 )

Good morning everyone! I have some amazing news!
Bella left her baby last night (v4.5) which means i've just started generation 3!!!!!!!!!
And my tamago kid thing (forgot the name) evolved!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the whole stories

4.5:
So Bella left her daughter last night, so when i looked at my tamagotchi, i saw a little baby girl crying, so i named her, Bea, as i said i would and fed her and gave her snacks to raise her happiness and hunger meters. I have to say, i love the little tamagotchi babies because they are so tiny and cute!!!!! I even got a photo of her
Posted Image
Cute right?

Stats:
Name: Bea
Training: 0 bars
Weight: 28lb
Generation: 3

Tama-go:
Not much happened today apart from him evolving!
He evolved into a Kilalatchi, which just looks so adorable! I got 2 pics of him
Posted Image Posted Image
Cute? I think so

Stats:
Name: Kilalatchi
Happy: **** (dunno what happened there)
Training:1 bar
Weight: 40lb
Friendship: 2 & 1/2 hearts

Well that's all i got to say really, i'll post again once the 4.5 baby has evolved, and i might be possibly coming home from town today with another tamagotchi! The more the merrier right?
Well, bye!!! :)

Edited by LauraKCald, 24 September 2011 - 02:45 AM.

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:44 PM ( #5 )

Sorry for not posting twise yesterday, it was only the one time, and i have some good news and bad news.

Good news:
1. The baby on my 4.5 evolved into a star thing
2. I got a manga book (shugo chara)

Bad News:
THERE WAS NO TAMAGOTCHI'S
ANYWHERE! But, im getting a music star/v6 for christmas, i know thats ages away, but u know, better than nothing right?

I don't really have much to say as i paused my tamagotchi's last night because i needed a lie in cuz they woke me up at 8am
and i wanted a lie in until 10am, which i did get :)

Well, bye! and i'll try to post tomorrow if i can
and, TAMATOWN IS BEING TO SLOW, GRR!

bye bye

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:27 PM ( #6 )

Hey, this isn't much of a post because not much happened today

4.5:
Well, i sent Bea to school for a bit and she did fine, then about 2 minutes ago the king gave her 1100 points.

Stats:
Hunger: *** (only 4 stars total, whoops lol)
Happy: ****
Training: 3 bars
Weight: 45lb

Tama-go:
Nothing has happened with my tama-go character! all he's been doing is eating, drinking and pooping, and of course i have to clean it up.

Stats:
Name: Kilalatchi
Hunger: ****
Training:2 bar
Weight: 58lb
Friendship: 2

BIG NEWS!
Well, not that big actually, but i may be getting another tamagotchi soon, a used one off eBay, but im not sure yet, i've been doing some extra jobs like designing an album cover for my dad and he's gonna pay me for that, YAY! And he said i could either get another shugo chara book or a used tamagotchi from eBay, im still undecided but im thinking more tamagotchi right now because i love to log.
Also pictures coming soon of Bea in her current toddler form, well, i'll sneak bea into school tomorrow, heheheh, and just go to the toilet during break or lunch to go on her, WITH HER SOUND OFF THOUGH! But it wouldn't be suspicious anyway because loads of kids go to the toilets for ages to go on their phones, tut tut tut naughty naughty, but that's Secondary school life for ya!

Anyway, Bye guys, hope u enjoyed reading this!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:45 AM ( #7 )

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I snuck my 4.5 into school and she evolved! into a urayoungmorotchi (i think the name is wrong :S )
And when i got home, i found out that my tama-go evolved into a gozarutchi, which is one i wanted because it's a ninja!
I have alot of pictures and stories and all that great stuff! So let's get started

4.5:
At about 11am i was outside and i took out my tamagotchi and showed my friends, because i don't care what anyone thinks anymore honestly. And my friend said it was dancing, so i told her it was evolving and it changed, she found this astounding but she is very easily impressed, even aged 12.
So, basically, here's some before and after pics
Posted Image
Above: Before
Posted ImagePosted Image
Above: after

It was really weird just having it out to check on her, but it was cool, i'll definitely be doing this tomorrow, not thursday (p.e day) but i will on friday too :)

Stats:
Hunger: ****
Training: 4 bars
Weight: 52lb

Tama-go:
So i left him at home because he's WAY to big to fit in my tiny little blazer pockets, so i left him paused at home, but when i un-paused him he had evolved into a gozarutchi, which is this epic little ninja! i love him! and in 2 days he's getting married, so i'll post about that and video it then take photos from the video.
Here's some pictures of him now

Stats:
Name: Gozarutchi
Training:2 bar
Weight: 57lb
Friendship: 3

UPDATE!!!!!
When i was about to sign out, my 4.5 got a message, leaving pre-school and entering elementary school, the teacher she chose was....

..... Miss.Flower (if thats her name)
She looked cool so i thought i'd choose her, i also just tried the school and she lost the game thing, im not very good at it.

Well, bye guys!
thanks for reading

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:04 AM ( #8 )

OMG SORRY I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY

Anyway, Loads of things happened today (nothing yesterday)
So let's get started.

4.5:
Bea evolved! She evolved into a urazukyutchi! Here's some pics
Well, in 2 or 3 days she'll get married :)

Tama-go:
Well, he got married today and i got LOADS of pictures! Here they are...
Posted Image Going to the date place
Posted Image Meeting Marotchi, he said no!
Posted Image Meeting Pigotchi, he said yes!
Posted Image The kiss, aww!
Posted Image WHERE DID THESE RANDOM TAMA'S COME FROM!?!?!
Posted Image The family so far!

Not much happened other than that. But as i think i said before, i may be getting another tamagotchi in a week or two :)
Yay!

Anyway, thanks for reading and rating :)
Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:52 PM ( #9 )

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I'm getting a pink tamagotchi v6 from eBay
it was on bid and i won!
It was 2.70 plus 2.50 p&p (post and packing)
Here's a pic:
Posted Image
IT'S SO PRETTY! And i'll post some unboxing stuff when i get it, but with my v4.5 and tama-go, nothing has happened sadly.
This was just a quick update, BYE!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:57 AM ( #10 )

I got my tamagotchi Music star 2 days ago, and my other tama's where paused so i could get used to it and play around, So here are some pics (sorry they r huge)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Isn't it amazing? Well, i think so anyway.
So when i got him, it was a boy, i named him Kevin (after Jedward's older brother, i thought i'd go in order, and if i get girls i name them after my friends)
When he was hatched, he was a petichi, then an hour later, he evolved into a Kutchitamaitchi (may be spelt wrong, plz dont hate me for it!)
Then, today he evolved into a kikitchi! I played on tamatown yesterday and i got loads of instuments and a few toys, and he loves them! I hope i do well with this! I'll unpause my other tama's later, actually, 3,2,1, unpaused, and....
Nothing happened :P

Well, bye guys

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:03 AM ( #11 )

Okay, so I've decided to start the Log again

I currently have 3 tamagotchis and they are all running. I have a tamagotchi V4.5, a Tamago and a tamagotchi music star/V6.
Let's get started with the log then, for now i'm only going to post their current stats

V4.5:
Hungry: ****
Happy: ***
Weight: 72lb
Name: Aden
Generation: 4
Tama: Hitodetchi (i think)

Tamago:
Weight: 62lb
Hungry: *****
Friendship: 2 hearts
Tama: Wool-tchi

Music Star / V6:
Weight: 38lb
Name: Kevin
Hungry: ***
Stress: 01
Tone: 460
Rhythm: 857
Original: 291
Genre: Hip-Hop Music
Tama: Shima-Shima-tchi
Generation: 1

Edited by TamaMum, 01 April 2012 - 02:23 AM.
= merged new log with old

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:24 AM ( #12 )

Okay, so I'm back properly now. Not much has happened really, well, I haven't been on my tamagotchis recently, I only just unpaused them today as it is now the easter holidays in England. It's been nice weather in the UK actually, well, in the south anyway. To celebrate my return (even though most of you probably aren't bothered) I will post the stats of my tamas now!
V4.5:
Weight: 72lb
Tama: Hitodetchi (i think)

Tamago:
Weight: 62lb
Friendship: 2 hearts

Music Star / V6:
Hungry: ***
Stress: 01
Tone: 460
Rhythm: 857
Original: 291

It feels good to post again. I'll post pictures when something interesting happens.
I don't think I'm allowed to mention names on posts, so I won't, but if you read my status with the comments, this topic was unlocked, and I thank the person who unlocked it for me, they know who they are. I really appreciate this and it means I can get back into posting about my tamas without having to start from scratch.

Bye bye, and I will post again soon

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:41 AM ( #13 )

Okay, some interesting things have happened so I'll note them down now!
V4.5:
Little Aden became 1 and he evolved! He's turned into a crackertchi
Training: 5 bars
Weight: 87lb
Tama: crackertchi

Tamago:
Weight: 75lb
Friendship: 3 hearts

Music Star / V6:
Nothing new here, except he got some gigs but oh well
Weight: 44lb
Stress: 04
Tone: 599
Rhythm: 999
Original: 453
In conclusion, not a lot happened today except an evolution, but today was the first day I unpaused them, hopefully some more interesting things will happen tomorrow or within the next few days. I'll be sure to keep you guys informed. Hopefully I can update via my ipad, would make life a lot easier. And for now, pictures won't be included, but maybe soon
Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:57 AM ( #14 )

Good Merry Morning tamatalk people! Hope you guys are all well. Not much has happened yet. I woke up at half 7 because my mum had to go to work (yeah, I'm British) which was super annoying! I remember roughly when my tamas woke up though. At about 7am my music star woke up, at about 8am my tamago woke up and at about 9am my 4.5 woke up. So it's too early for anything to happen really. The time as I'm writing this sentence is 9:51am. So I think I'll get on with the stats now.

4.5:
Weight: 95lb
Tama: crackertchi

Tamago:
Weight: 74lb
Friendship: 4 hearts

Music Star/V6:
Weight: 47lb
Stress: 00
Tone: 655
Rhythm: 999
Original: 465
The only thing that happened today was that Kevin had a visit from his band manager who gave him 1000000 points, which I was quite pleased with!
I'll post later, hopefully something interesting'll happen, or maybe it will just be a picture post, we will never know...
I'll put a reminder on my ipod to post at about 3pm, cross your fingers something interesting will happen.
Either way, see you later, bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:00 AM ( #15 )

I know I said I'd make this post later but something MAJOR happened!
My tamagotchi music star tama Kevin GOT MARRIED AND HAS HAD A BABY!
Because Kevin has had a baby and stuff, I'll post about him first. PICTURES INCLUDED!
Posted Image
He was Given the choice to marry her, and obviously, he said yes, it was love at first site, and I wasn't going to stop love.
Posted Image
they then fell in love and kissed, and the curtains began to close.
Posted Image
Then, there was fireworks
Posted Image
And an egg appeared (the tama i raised is to the right)
Posted Image
the egg then hatched, and the baby released. Here is the happy family now.
I'm not going to post stats, as this post is already quite long, but all my tamas are very happy.
Right now I'm looking up whether the baby is a boy or a girl, I've found out that it's a boy.
I've decided to call him John. After John Paul Henry Daniel Richard Grimes, from Jedward. Once I've gone through all of Jedward, which'll be John, then Edward, I'll go through all of One Direction, which'll go Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry. If I have any girls in between the process of getting through them all, I'll name them some random names like Ria or Kate.

Now, here is my tamago, he hasn't got a name:
Posted Image
Picture isn't best quality because of the shadows, but you can sort of see him.

Here's Aden, my gen 4 tamagotchi 4.5:
Posted Image
Isn't he a beauty? Well, I think so.

With me, I don't try and get specific characters, I look after them with my best care, and do what I can, but I let the tamas become whatever they want.
Well, thank you for reading this post. I've also realized, I have 3 tamas and they are all boys. I hope my next generation on my tamago is a girl.
Well, bye!

Ps. I may post again at 3pm with stats

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:53 AM ( #16 )

Hey hey hey! Sorry for not posting yesterday, my internet was down but here I am with lots of updates! I really don't know where to start, umm, okay, I'll start with the tamagotchi 4.5 Aden, well, he evolved into his adult self, and he is a matsuritchi (I think that's the name) and below are some lovely pictures of him!
Posted ImagePosted Image
I'll post the stats of them all after this because this is going to be a long post full of pictures and information! woo!

Okay, next I'll go onto the wooltchi on my tamago, well, he got married! He's now married to a Lovelitchi, they look like such a good couple, I hope they have a boy when they have a baby. Well anyway, I'll get on with the pictures now.
Posted Image
He went to the dating place and came across a kunoitchi, but he declined (I knew something better would come along honestly).
She was heartbroken, but she'll probably find love another day.
Posted Image
He then came across the beautiful Lovelitchi, who he knew straight away that he would fall in love with and marry. When it came to deciding to marry her, he said yes, without hesitation.
Posted Image
They kissed and instantly fell in love and got married.
Posted Image
And here they are now, a beautiful married couple. I think it's tomorrow or Friday when they have their baby, I'm really looking forward to it!! :D

Okay, last but not least, the updates on my music star!
Well, last night, something very interesting happened, Kevin and his wife left the baby in my care, which means, GENERATION 2 HAS BEGUN!
It was a boy, and I named him John. I gave him lots of care for the first hour and then he went to sleep, and then when he woke up he evolved! He had evolved into a kuchitamatchi! I got a picture too! But unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him on his own in baby form as it was too dark in my room and too early in the morning.
Posted Image

OMG UPDATE! As I'm writing this, my 4.5 got a notification. I will look at it now.
Okay, so he's graduating from school as I type this, I sorta feel bad because I didn't send him to school much.
Ah, and another notification, it is for him to get a Job, but I accidentally pressed the back button instead of the middle one and he's gone back.
Meaning, he'll get a job tomorrow. Aww, poor Aden, he'll get a job at some point, and it also gives me an extra day to get his points up so he can get the job he wants. But to be fair, I may just be random and go for any job and hope he gets accepted :P

Anyway, see you guys in a separate post where I post the current stats of everyone!

BYEE!
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:01 AM ( #17 )

Okay, now onto post 2 where I include the stats of them all.
4.5:
Training: 9 bars (FULL)
Weight: 71lb
Tama: matsuritchi

Tamago:
Weight: 74lb
Friendship: 3 hearts

Music Star/V6:
Weight: 15lb
Name: John
Stress: 17
Tone: 218
Rhythm: 285
Original: 201
Genre: Classical Music
Tama: Kuchitamatchi

Well thanks for reading, I'll post probably tomorrow.

BYEE!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:34 AM ( #18 )

I know I said I wouldn't post until tomorrow but I'm super bored! A game I play called Ameba Pico is still in maintenance (I think) and I have no-one to talk to as all my friends are busy and I'm stuck indoors. Ugh, I wish I had a garden!
I have some pictures that I'd like to share, I remember taking a picture of little John from my music star as a baby, and I FOUND IT! I just wasn't looking properly, so I've decided to make a post full of pictures!!! Yaaay! It's currently 2:06pm and the pictures are uploading, so until they are finished, I will just randomly ramble.
Right now, I'm trying to make my log the best it could be, if you have any suggestions on how I could make it better, please comment on my newest status or pm me, I'll gladly take some ideas on board and take some constructive criticism, if spelling is a problem, Google Chrome will fix it, but it's all in american spellings. In England, where I'm from, some words are spelt differently, and because I'm such a bad speller, I may end up spelling some words in the american way, thanks to Google Chrome, so don't be confused if I keep spelling things differently. I'm 100% British! 7/8 English, 1/8 Welsh (I'm so interesting, not).

Okay, 2:09 and the pictures of the Music Star/V6 are uploaded (I'm weird and upload the images separately, depending on what Tamagotchi I'm uploading pictures of)
Posted Image
I Found the Picture of John as a baby! Yaaay!
Posted Image
Umm, I'm not sure what's going on here, but I found John with some eggs and a bunny. Anyone know what's going on? If so please PM me, as this is really confusing.
Posted Image
My Tamagotchi Music Star. There is a red hairband attached because for some reason that is how I wanted to connect it to my lanyard. I've also noticed how dirty my laptop is. Yikes

2:15pm and I'm uploading the pictures of the Tamago. I should have just uploaded them in 1 big bulk but I have to be weird.
Okay it's 2:17 and they are done!
Posted Image
Turns out the weird bunny and eggs thing is happening on the Tamago too! I really have no clue whats going on though. :P
Posted Image
And here is a picture of the tamago. Notice the cat hair everywhere? My cats will sit anywhere and just shed everywhere. I've included a hair band on this one too, for the same reasons as there is one on the music star. :)

2:19pm and time to upload the ones of my v4.5
2:22pm and they are finished so here they are!
Posted Image
Aden looks very happy here, only because I just finished cleaning up some poop he left me. Thanks for that Aden! I didn't see him doing the little dance thing they do as I was eating some southern fried mattesons. yum!
Posted Imagethere things are seriously gods gift!
Posted Image
Here is the actual Tamagotchi v4.5
I got really bored and looked everywhere for this particular tamagotchi, there isn't many pictures of it going around and I've only ever seen it once on eBay.
I love the little dolphin charm i put on it, except it needs painting, I might paint it with nail varnish eventually, but I'm lazy. Once again, it has a hair band on it. I think attaching a hair band on with it is a good idea, just my opinion.

Now for bonus pics of other things. 2:27pm and I'm uploading them
Oooh, Aden just received some points from the king. How kind! And John received some poop from the post man, nice.
2:29pm and here are the pictures!
Posted Image
Here is the lanyard I keep my tamas on, for now they are unattached as I am sitting with them checking on them as I type this. All is well!
Posted Image
And here is my tamagotchi tamago figure of memetchi! I don't attach it much, which is why it's still attached to the lanyard.

Also, some bonus information. I do type very quickly, but the reason there are big gaps between is because of checking on the tamas, like feeding them and keeping their happiness up, deleting annoying broadcasts from blackberry messenger and I quickly re-size and add the images into the post.

Well anyway, thank you for reading, I'm not sure if this will be the last post of the day or not. Maybe I'll post before I turn my laptop off with their stats, the more posts the better right? Anyway, byee!

Ps. Please PM me any suggestions to make this log better. :) thank you

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:15 AM ( #19 )

Things have happened today but my camera died so I couldn't get any pictures unfortunately. Once it's charged I'll get some pics.
Well, I'll start with the updates and stats

V4.5:
Well, last night, Aden got his dream job of being a fireman! I'm so proud of him, he got the Job first time. I guess playing Man Hole a lot worked out after all!
Not much has happened since then, but I'm looking forward to when the match maker comes, but I can't remember when that is. Either aged 5 or 6, but either way he would have bad a baby by Sunday and probably left by Sunday. Stats below.

Tamago:
Literally nothing has happened with the tamago, I think the baby process will happen tomorrow, I can't honestly remember. The tamas I currently have with them are doing well, so stats are below.
Weight: 70lb
Friendship: 5 hearts

V6/Music Star:
Okay, so John evolved! He's become a Kikitchi. He's also joined a band which I've decided to call Dayzz (I honestly couldn't think of a name).
He's so cute! When my camera is charged I'll take pictures and post them, but I can't be too sure it'll happen today, but I can try and hope the camera is charged, but I think finding the charger might help :P Stats for John below.
Weight: 22lb
Name: John
Stress: 10
Tone: 258
Rhythm: 2342
Original: 243
Genre: Rock'N'Roll
Tama: Kikitchi

So yeah, that's basically it, hopefully something interesting will happen today, I'll be sure to keep you informed.
Also, I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow as I'm going to be going shopping with my parents and that usually takes hours, and the drive up there and stuff and I'll probably be tired by the time I get home. But in other news, I may end up letting tamas talk on here. Not sure yet but I'll see ;)
I think it'll be a good idea and may contribute to helping the log be more exciting, as I'm not posting pictures very often. I'll let you know my decision later.

Bye for now! :D

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:17 AM ( #20 )

Hey guys! Haven't posted for a bit. Reason: I was so ill it was unbelievable. On Friday I went shopping at Tesco's and there was loads of ill people coughing everywhere and I was near some of them. I now have a slight cold and a bit of a stomach bug. So basically, for that time, I paused all 3 of my tamas, but I'm feeling well enough to take care of a tama, so I chose to un-pause my v4.5 and Aden is very important to me and I want to help him start the next generation. As Aden's name began with an A, I've decided, with the next generation, I will start their name off with a B. I have some name ideas for the boys but the girls are hard.
Boy names: Bob or Boi or Ben
Girl names: Bobbi or Beth
(I know Bobbi isn't technically a girls name but I thought why not)
As I said before, I was thinking of whether I should allow my tama to talk in this log, but I decided against it.
Anyway, here is Adens stats:
Weight: 75lb

I'm not sure what is happening today. I have to do some cleaning because I might be moving soon (hopefully) and we need to get rid of stuff we don't want/need and pack some things that we want/need but don't need right now into boxes. I won't let my mum pack my tamas though. I might un-pause them if I feel up to it, but I highly doubt I'll do it. Might just focus on my 4.5 (which was the 1st tamagotchi I ever got) for a bit. Maybe I'll get it to generation 6 and then pause it to get my tamago to catch up then pause to let my V6 catch up. I'm really not sure.

Well, I'll post later, I might be on tamachat and I'll post on some walls and contribute to some posts.
Bye!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, laurakcald