NO COMMENTS

LauraKCald's Tama-log

laurakcald

• Please log in to reply

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:58 AM ( #21 )

S'up guys! Just a quick update here to say that Aden just had a baby!!!!!!!!
It's a little boy so when Aden leaves I'll be naming him Ben (gotta remember that)
I'll be looking forward to raising Ben!
I also noticed my log has over 500 views and is in the 'hot' bit. I'm so happy!
Thank you to everyone who has viewed my log!!
I'll post some pictures of Aden and Ben later but for now I can't
1. Feeling a bit queasy
2. Camera Died
3. Haven't got the energy
I'm sorry guys! I'll post another update later

Byee!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:54 AM ( #22 )

Aden hasn't yet left little Ben, which means tonight is when he leaves (hopefully, I think)
It's been great looking after Aden, he was a lovely tama. But I'm also still looking forward to raising Ben. Once he's a teenager I can determine what I want him to become, but of course I need Aden to leave and then I have to go through the Baby and Toddler stages before he becomes a teenager.
Well, not much has happened since yesterday. All I did was have some money stolen and then donated some money to the King. So I'll post the stats.
Hungry: ****
Happy: ****
Training: 9 bars (FULL)
Weight: 86lb
Name: Aden
Generation: 4
Tama: matsuritchi

I'll probably post another update later, and hopefully include an Image.
I don't know when I'll post because I think I'm going into town later to sort out my phone.
My dad changed some things in my contract and now I can't access Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, My Emails, Internet or BBM (Blackberry Messenger)

Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:32 AM ( #23 )

Hey everyone. Not much is happening at the moment.
I'm currently Playing DrawSomething on my iPod against my friend Poppy.
Aden and Ben are watching with full hearts.
I went into town earlier so I had to pause them which was unfortunate.
Bigger update to come later.
Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:47 AM ( #24 )

Aden left Ben last night which means I now have to take care of just Ben.
At the moment, he's pooping a lot and he just woke up from his other sleep. So hopefully he'll evolve soon.
I haven't played any games with him yet but I'll probably do that later because I've only been feeding him which means I need to get him to lose weight.
I'll post once he's evolved

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:49 AM ( #25 )

Ok so Ben just evolved into a Tomatchi (I think that is the name)
I'm looking forward to the preschool and school stages the most as It'll help make Ben into the tama I want.
I do give them some freedom with everything but when I can choose what their adult stage is, I will go for it :P

Anyway, nothing is happening now and probably won't. I'll probably take some pictures and post them later and maybe do some creating or find a box to put my tamas in or even make something to put my tamas in. I'll google some things and look them up and maybe make some stuff for anything.

Basically this is what I will do today:
  • Care for Ben
  • Post on tamatalk
  • Make some stuff for my tamagotchis
  • Play on my ds, xbox, ps3 or psp
  • Text my friends
  • Go on facebook
  • Go on twitter
  • Read Manga
  • Read normal books
  • Draw
And I can almost guarantee that is all I will be doing.
Bye guys

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:20 AM ( #26 )

I did loads of packing yesterday and hurt myself so after I was just lounging about looking after Ben and going on my iPod.
In great news, this morning, I took a look at Ben and saw that he had evolved, he is now a ura young mametchi! Which means I'm going to attempt to evolve him into a Ura Mametchi. If not he'll probably end up as a matsuritchi like his father, but I hope to have a Ura Mametchi.
9:11am I just finished playing a game of climb, and got all the way to the top!
9:16am I just finished playing a game of tug-of-war, and won all 6 rounds!
9:18am I just finished playing a game of apples and I won!
Okay, I've played some games, now time to post Ben's stats:
Training: 4 bars
Weight: 58lb
Name: Ben
Generation: 5
Tama: ura young mametchi

Bye for now!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:59 AM ( #27 )

I'm back! But only for the weekend, I will basically try to post every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But Monday-Thursday are off because of school and nothing is gonna happen. Ben is perfectly fine, nothing has changed because he has been paused. I feel like such a bad tamagotchi mother.
So basically, today was interesting for me. I went to school, did work, hung round with my boyfriend and my friends, went into town after school, went home, unpaused Ben and here I am now! I'll play some games with Ben and take him too school but I wanna focus on talking to my friends and reading, plus I don't feel very well so I'm not really up for doing anything.

I'll post tomorrow, byee

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:51 AM ( #28 )

Today Ben evolved! He has turned into a Ura Mametchi, which is exactly what I wanted. I'm so proud!
His hearts are full, his training is 8/9 bars, he's 2 years old and weighs 99lbs, and has 65300 points.
I'll do a proper post tomorrow

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:18 AM ( #29 )

I haven't had much of a chance to look after Ben today. But some great things happened! He graduated from school! And a few minutes ago, he got a job! He's now a teacher, I'm very proud, and I'm sure Aden is too. I think today I'll do a full post as I may not be able to until Friday (stupid school + stupid homework).
So, basically, not a lot has happened today, Ben received a lot of snakes in the post today, I wasn't too happy about that, as now, he weighs 99lbs, but I'll work on getting that weight down. In good news, I got a cravendale package. They are doing a milk matters thing, and if you collected the tokens, you get a kermit the frog back-pack (from the muppets) and it came to my Nans house and she gave it to me today. It's very cute and perfect for storing my phone, iPod and a tamagotchi. Or, all 3 tamagotchis. I did realize that when I go to Italy with school, I could bring one with me and keep it in my pocket at all times, and maybe get to another generation, but of course, that will either be my 4.5 or my music star (6) because they are a good size, if I take my tama-go, that may be a bit obvious.
Anyway, yeah, that subject can wait until nearer the time, but, would make a great post. I could take some pics of my tama in Italy, I NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON BEN RIGHT NOW! Can't keep drifting off into thinking of whatever generation I'll be on at the time in Italy.

Anyway. A quick re-cap on Ben's stats at the moment. Full happy and Hunger hearts. His training is 8/9 bars. His age is 3, weight is 99lbs and he has 65800 points and is a ura mametchi. I'm so proud of him, he's doing well, but I really need to get his weight down. I'm thinking Climb,, Tug-of-war, apples and man-hole 2 or more times each. I'm missing out shapes because I'm not very good at it, but I'm good at the others so it'll help get lots of money and get his weight down. Wish me luck!

Well, I'm out, I may post during the week but honestly, I highly doubt it, because, as I've already said, Homework and School just get in the way, and right now, some of my friends really need me, they are going through some tough times. They are always there for me, so I wanna be there for them.
Well, bye bye guys and have a wonderful week

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:34 AM ( #30 )

It's Tuesday here in England and I've just done all my homework and been watching Ben.
I haven't played any games with him, so I might do that after I've written this post.
So basically, Ben is a teacher and a Ura Mametchi, I've mentioned this thousands of times. Oh well.
All his hearts are full and he's 5 years old, maybe tomorrow or Thursday the matchmaker will come. I really want Ben to have a girl, but I may end up looking after another boy.
I'm thinking of names.
Girl names: Cece or Candy
Boy Names: Carl or Cabe.
I'm really hoping for a girl though :P

In a minute I might play some games with Ben and then take him to work.
Well, bye guys, I might post tomorrow if I can. I'll do some stuff about the matchmaker at least. I've also realised that you guys haven't seen Ben in ages. I'll try and take a picture on my Ipod and show you guys tomorrow. Bye

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:21 AM ( #31 )

I'm really clever! Today I forgot to pause Ben!
When I came home from Town, he had:
0 hunger hearts
1 happy hearts
3 poops
and he was sick. I could have killed Ben. I feel really bad now though. He's okay now though and I'll play some games with him once I've done my homework to make up for it and I'll donate some points to the king so you probably won't see much change in how many points he had. Omg I feel really bad.
Well anyway, I need to do my homework. I have history and Maths homework to do.
History: Who were the luddites
Maths: 2 questions from my maths questions book.
Wish me luck, Byee!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:53 AM ( #32 )

Ben just got married!
Cant remember who he got married to but he's had a little girl.
I will name her Cece :)

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:55 AM ( #33 )

After I left yesterday was interesting. I found out that my boyfriend wanted a tamagotchi when he was little, he doesn't really want one now as he's kinda grown out of little pixel toys and he loves his x-box. I kinda like my x-box and tamagotchi equally.
Anyway, Ben and his little baby girl Cece are doing fine today. I've played some games with them and Ben needs to collect his money from work.
Okay, I just collected it, he got paid 1020 points. Bringing our total to 71020 points but i just donated the 20 points. Now the total points comes to 71000 points.
All Ben's hearts are full, training still 8/9 bars but everything is going well. His age is 6. I honestly can't wait to look after Cece, I am honestly excited since I will be on generation 6! Once I've started generation 6, i will unpause my tamago and have 2 tamagotchis running at the same time. I was going to get them all up to generation 6 separately but I love my v4.5 and want it running all the time.
So basically, once I'm on gen 6, I will unpause the tamago and get that one to gen 6 while playing with the 4.5.
Once the tamago is on gen 6 I will pause it and run my music star, with the v4.5 still running.
I'm strange like that.

Anyway, I'm surprised I've been posting all week because of town and school.
Ben and Cece won't get unpaused until later tomorrow because I might be going into town with my boy friend and best friends.
See you guys soon.
Have a lovely day.
Byee!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:10 AM ( #34 )

Hey everyone!! It's only just past 2pm in England so I not much has happened.
So basically. Ben left Cece last night and I woke up and went on tamatalk chat and eBay as I'm currently looking for a v4 or a v3 or even a v2 to buy.
Anyway, let's get back to talking about Cece. She is a toddler now, I would tell you which one she is but I have too many tabs running and can't check the growth chart to see what she is, but she looks like a star/starfish thing if that helps. The baby stage of tamas is just so annoying for me, it just takes so much effort and this was at like 9am so I was half asleep, could barely think and I had to pay attention to a little tama baby. Anyway, she's gen 6 and I'm very proud.

Right now I'm not doing a lot on tamatalk as I am currently trying to find out which pokemon game is the best one (boyfriends opinion) and trying to find where I can buy some pokemon cards (yes, I do like pokemon. Piplup or Tepig as my favourite, I just can't decide.)
So basically I'll try and get some pictures If I can. Well, Byee!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:43 AM ( #35 )

Hello everyone! It's 9:35am in England right now when I am starting this post, and not much has happened yet today but I thought I would give you a little update on lovely Cece. I am working on getting pictures, but I might just get pictures of her teenager and adult stages, just a random thought.
Okay, so I'm going to be honest here, I haven't played many games with Cece as she only has climb and tug-of-war and my favourites come out when she has reached teen stage, so I may play more games with her when she is a teenager, as that will also contribute to getting the adult I want. So, anyway, on with the update!

Training: 3/9 bars
Weight: 67lbs
Name: Cece
Generation: 6
Tama: Hitodetchi (i think)

Also, later today, or maybe now, I will unpause my tamago, I can't really remember much about my tamago, but I am looking forward to going on it again. I'm not re-setting it, as I have history with that. The tamago means a lot to me as I got it on my 13th birthday as a present from my grandfather. So I'm never re-setting it, never ever.
I'll do a post almost straight after this with whats going on with my tamago. I will see you all in a minute once I've gotten sorted.

Bye!
(Time of post ending: 9:43, I had distractions)

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:47 AM ( #36 )

Okay I just unpaused the tamago. I am on generation 3, almost starting generation 4.
I have a family at the moment. I was raising wooltchi. It's all flooding back now, I remember things.
Okay, so all the hearts are full, so that's fine.
I'll do a stats post now.

Tama: wooltchi
Weight: 94lbs
Generation: 3
Hungry: *****
Happy: *****
Training: 6 bars
Friendship: 4 hearts

End of post
Bye

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:08 AM ( #37 )

Omg guys. Cece Just evolved! She has evolved into a ura-youngMorotchi (i think that's the name)
Meaning, I am going to help her evolve into a Horoyotchi, but only because the picture looks funny.
Anyway, when she gets told she can go into big school I will make her choose the one she needs for it.
I'm looking forward to her becoming a Horoyotchi, they do look pretty cool to be honest. I haven't seen the pixel version of it but I like the growth chart images.
I am gonna be honest here, I am probably not going to be paying much attention to the today as my nan is coming over, as she does every Sunday and I'll be busy talking to her and looking after her.
I will try to look after Cece and wooltchi but no promises I'll be properly looking after them. I'll probably check on them every hour to make sure the hunger and happy hearts are full and maybe play 1 or 2 games. I'll also be talking to a lot of people today as it's just one of those days where like 5 people are randomly talking to me for no reason, but luckily, those people are my friends, so I'll let them interrupt my busy schedule of looking after 2 tamas, reading and looking after my nan, oh and eating...

Anyway, I'll do a big post of their stats later, if I can't handle looking after 2 tamas I will have to just focus on Cece and her future generations.
Well, I'll talk to you later
Bye guys and have a lovely day

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:10 AM ( #38 )

Hello world! It's Monday and I'm off school because it's a bank holiday in England.
Yesterday I really struggled looking after 2 tamas so I paused the tamago.
I'll be just focusing on my v4.5 and looking after lovely little Cece.
Problem is, I won't be able to take care of her much today as I have a script to write for English homework.
Plus I have to sort other things out and maybe I'll chill out and play on my x-box.
Cece will be cared for, but maybe not with the best care.
As I said yesterday, I will be turning Cece into a Horoyotchi. So I'll have to take Cece into school a lot and play apples to make sure that happens.
Her stats at the moment are:
Training: 6/9 bars
Weight: 94lbs
Name: Cece
Generation: 6
Tama: ura-youngMorotchi

I'll do a bigger and better post later. Just remember, I dunno if I'll post tomorrow because of school and possibly town. I'm really not sure. Maybe I'll take Cece to school, not sure yet, depends on what the weather is and depends on what classes I have.
Well bye bye

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:59 AM ( #39 )

Hello world!
Not much has been done today but I am happy to say that I have filled Cece's training bar! I'm so happy.
First time I've completed a training bar before they become an adult.
Cece has been crying an awful lot today, I felt so bad so I played some games with her and gave her a cake as a treat.
Later I'll have to play some games to get her weight back down, as she weighs 98lbs at the moment. I'm so bad at keeping their weight down.
So basically, later I will just play loads of games!
Her stats. Well, I'll dumb it down a bit. All her hearts are full, 9/9 training bar, shes 2 years old, a girl and she has 73700 points. Once she gets too many points I will have to start donating more to the king, I don't really understand what happens if you donate a certain amount, I guess it just makes your tama look good :P

Anyway, I'll try and post tomorrow if I can. I'll post at some point during the week but no promises unless it's on Friday. I'll try and post if anything interesting happens like evolution and match maker, but that won't be happening for a while.
So, bye! And have a fabulous day

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:14 AM ( #40 )

This is gonna be a quick post because some stuff has happened family wise, I don't wanna go into any detail about it.
Well, Cece evolved into a Horoyotchi!!!!!!
She's now 3 years old and her hunger hearts are full.
That's literally all I'm able to post today as I've got a load of homework to do and I just can't stop crying. Go me!
Bye

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, laurakcald