NO COMMENTS

LauraKCald's Tama-log

laurakcald

• Please log in to reply

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:34 AM ( #18 )

I know I said I wouldn't post until tomorrow but I'm super bored! A game I play called Ameba Pico is still in maintenance (I think) and I have no-one to talk to as all my friends are busy and I'm stuck indoors. Ugh, I wish I had a garden!
I have some pictures that I'd like to share, I remember taking a picture of little John from my music star as a baby, and I FOUND IT! I just wasn't looking properly, so I've decided to make a post full of pictures!!! Yaaay! It's currently 2:06pm and the pictures are uploading, so until they are finished, I will just randomly ramble.
Right now, I'm trying to make my log the best it could be, if you have any suggestions on how I could make it better, please comment on my newest status or pm me, I'll gladly take some ideas on board and take some constructive criticism, if spelling is a problem, Google Chrome will fix it, but it's all in american spellings. In England, where I'm from, some words are spelt differently, and because I'm such a bad speller, I may end up spelling some words in the american way, thanks to Google Chrome, so don't be confused if I keep spelling things differently. I'm 100% British! 7/8 English, 1/8 Welsh (I'm so interesting, not).

Okay, 2:09 and the pictures of the Music Star/V6 are uploaded (I'm weird and upload the images separately, depending on what Tamagotchi I'm uploading pictures of)
Posted Image
I Found the Picture of John as a baby! Yaaay!
Posted Image
Umm, I'm not sure what's going on here, but I found John with some eggs and a bunny. Anyone know what's going on? If so please PM me, as this is really confusing.
Posted Image
My Tamagotchi Music Star. There is a red hairband attached because for some reason that is how I wanted to connect it to my lanyard. I've also noticed how dirty my laptop is. Yikes

2:15pm and I'm uploading the pictures of the Tamago. I should have just uploaded them in 1 big bulk but I have to be weird.
Okay it's 2:17 and they are done!
Posted Image
Turns out the weird bunny and eggs thing is happening on the Tamago too! I really have no clue whats going on though. :P
Posted Image
And here is a picture of the tamago. Notice the cat hair everywhere? My cats will sit anywhere and just shed everywhere. I've included a hair band on this one too, for the same reasons as there is one on the music star. :)

2:19pm and time to upload the ones of my v4.5
2:22pm and they are finished so here they are!
Posted Image
Aden looks very happy here, only because I just finished cleaning up some poop he left me. Thanks for that Aden! I didn't see him doing the little dance thing they do as I was eating some southern fried mattesons. yum!
Posted Imagethere things are seriously gods gift!
Posted Image
Here is the actual Tamagotchi v4.5
I got really bored and looked everywhere for this particular tamagotchi, there isn't many pictures of it going around and I've only ever seen it once on eBay.
I love the little dolphin charm i put on it, except it needs painting, I might paint it with nail varnish eventually, but I'm lazy. Once again, it has a hair band on it. I think attaching a hair band on with it is a good idea, just my opinion.

Now for bonus pics of other things. 2:27pm and I'm uploading them
Oooh, Aden just received some points from the king. How kind! And John received some poop from the post man, nice.
2:29pm and here are the pictures!
Posted Image
Here is the lanyard I keep my tamas on, for now they are unattached as I am sitting with them checking on them as I type this. All is well!
Posted Image
And here is my tamagotchi tamago figure of memetchi! I don't attach it much, which is why it's still attached to the lanyard.

Also, some bonus information. I do type very quickly, but the reason there are big gaps between is because of checking on the tamas, like feeding them and keeping their happiness up, deleting annoying broadcasts from blackberry messenger and I quickly re-size and add the images into the post.

Well anyway, thank you for reading, I'm not sure if this will be the last post of the day or not. Maybe I'll post before I turn my laptop off with their stats, the more posts the better right? Anyway, byee!

Ps. Please PM me any suggestions to make this log better. :) thank you

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:15 AM ( #19 )

Things have happened today but my camera died so I couldn't get any pictures unfortunately. Once it's charged I'll get some pics.
Well, I'll start with the updates and stats

V4.5:
Well, last night, Aden got his dream job of being a fireman! I'm so proud of him, he got the Job first time. I guess playing Man Hole a lot worked out after all!
Not much has happened since then, but I'm looking forward to when the match maker comes, but I can't remember when that is. Either aged 5 or 6, but either way he would have bad a baby by Sunday and probably left by Sunday. Stats below.
Hungry: ****
Happy: ***
Training: 9 bars (FULL)
Weight: 38lb
Name: Aden
Generation: 4
Tama: matsuritchi

Tamago:
Literally nothing has happened with the tamago, I think the baby process will happen tomorrow, I can't honestly remember. The tamas I currently have with them are doing well, so stats are below.
Weight: 70lb
Generation: 3
Hungry: *****
Happy: *****
Training: 6 bars
Friendship: 5 hearts
Tama: Wool-tchi

V6/Music Star:
Okay, so John evolved! He's become a Kikitchi. He's also joined a band which I've decided to call Dayzz (I honestly couldn't think of a name).
He's so cute! When my camera is charged I'll take pictures and post them, but I can't be too sure it'll happen today, but I can try and hope the camera is charged, but I think finding the charger might help :P Stats for John below.
Weight: 22lb
Name: John
Happy: ****
Stress: 10
Tone: 258
Rhythm: 2342
Original: 243
Genre: Rock'N'Roll
Tama: Kikitchi
Generation: 2

So yeah, that's basically it, hopefully something interesting will happen today, I'll be sure to keep you informed.
Also, I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow as I'm going to be going shopping with my parents and that usually takes hours, and the drive up there and stuff and I'll probably be tired by the time I get home. But in other news, I may end up letting tamas talk on here. Not sure yet but I'll see ;)
I think it'll be a good idea and may contribute to helping the log be more exciting, as I'm not posting pictures very often. I'll let you know my decision later.

Bye for now! :D

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:17 AM ( #20 )

Hey guys! Haven't posted for a bit. Reason: I was so ill it was unbelievable. On Friday I went shopping at Tesco's and there was loads of ill people coughing everywhere and I was near some of them. I now have a slight cold and a bit of a stomach bug. So basically, for that time, I paused all 3 of my tamas, but I'm feeling well enough to take care of a tama, so I chose to un-pause my v4.5 and Aden is very important to me and I want to help him start the next generation. As Aden's name began with an A, I've decided, with the next generation, I will start their name off with a B. I have some name ideas for the boys but the girls are hard.
Boy names: Bob or Boi or Ben
Girl names: Bobbi or Beth
(I know Bobbi isn't technically a girls name but I thought why not)
As I said before, I was thinking of whether I should allow my tama to talk in this log, but I decided against it.
Anyway, here is Adens stats:
Happy: ***
Weight: 75lb

I'm not sure what is happening today. I have to do some cleaning because I might be moving soon (hopefully) and we need to get rid of stuff we don't want/need and pack some things that we want/need but don't need right now into boxes. I won't let my mum pack my tamas though. I might un-pause them if I feel up to it, but I highly doubt I'll do it. Might just focus on my 4.5 (which was the 1st tamagotchi I ever got) for a bit. Maybe I'll get it to generation 6 and then pause it to get my tamago to catch up then pause to let my V6 catch up. I'm really not sure.

Well, I'll post later, I might be on tamachat and I'll post on some walls and contribute to some posts.
Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:58 AM ( #21 )

S'up guys! Just a quick update here to say that Aden just had a baby!!!!!!!!
It's a little boy so when Aden leaves I'll be naming him Ben (gotta remember that)
I'll be looking forward to raising Ben!
I also noticed my log has over 500 views and is in the 'hot' bit. I'm so happy!
Thank you to everyone who has viewed my log!!
I'll post some pictures of Aden and Ben later but for now I can't
1. Feeling a bit queasy
2. Camera Died
3. Haven't got the energy
I'm sorry guys! I'll post another update later

Byee!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:54 AM ( #22 )

Aden hasn't yet left little Ben, which means tonight is when he leaves (hopefully, I think)
It's been great looking after Aden, he was a lovely tama. But I'm also still looking forward to raising Ben. Once he's a teenager I can determine what I want him to become, but of course I need Aden to leave and then I have to go through the Baby and Toddler stages before he becomes a teenager.
Well, not much has happened since yesterday. All I did was have some money stolen and then donated some money to the King. So I'll post the stats.
Weight: 86lb

I'll probably post another update later, and hopefully include an Image.
I don't know when I'll post because I think I'm going into town later to sort out my phone.
My dad changed some things in my contract and now I can't access Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, My Emails, Internet or BBM (Blackberry Messenger)

Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:32 AM ( #23 )

Hey everyone. Not much is happening at the moment.
I'm currently Playing DrawSomething on my iPod against my friend Poppy.
Aden and Ben are watching with full hearts.
I went into town earlier so I had to pause them which was unfortunate.
Bigger update to come later.
Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:47 AM ( #24 )

Aden left Ben last night which means I now have to take care of just Ben.
At the moment, he's pooping a lot and he just woke up from his other sleep. So hopefully he'll evolve soon.
I haven't played any games with him yet but I'll probably do that later because I've only been feeding him which means I need to get him to lose weight.
I'll post once he's evolved

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:49 AM ( #25 )

Ok so Ben just evolved into a Tomatchi (I think that is the name)
I'm looking forward to the preschool and school stages the most as It'll help make Ben into the tama I want.
I do give them some freedom with everything but when I can choose what their adult stage is, I will go for it :P

Anyway, nothing is happening now and probably won't. I'll probably take some pictures and post them later and maybe do some creating or find a box to put my tamas in or even make something to put my tamas in. I'll google some things and look them up and maybe make some stuff for anything.

Basically this is what I will do today:
  • Care for Ben
  • Post on tamatalk
  • Make some stuff for my tamagotchis
  • Play on my ds, xbox, ps3 or psp
  • Text my friends
  • Go on facebook
  • Go on twitter
  • Read Manga
  • Read normal books
  • Draw
And I can almost guarantee that is all I will be doing.
Bye guys

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:20 AM ( #26 )

I did loads of packing yesterday and hurt myself so after I was just lounging about looking after Ben and going on my iPod.
In great news, this morning, I took a look at Ben and saw that he had evolved, he is now a ura young mametchi! Which means I'm going to attempt to evolve him into a Ura Mametchi. If not he'll probably end up as a matsuritchi like his father, but I hope to have a Ura Mametchi.
9:11am I just finished playing a game of climb, and got all the way to the top!
9:16am I just finished playing a game of tug-of-war, and won all 6 rounds!
9:18am I just finished playing a game of apples and I won!
Okay, I've played some games, now time to post Ben's stats:
Training: 4 bars
Weight: 58lb
Name: Ben
Generation: 5
Tama: ura young mametchi

Bye for now!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:59 AM ( #27 )

I'm back! But only for the weekend, I will basically try to post every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But Monday-Thursday are off because of school and nothing is gonna happen. Ben is perfectly fine, nothing has changed because he has been paused. I feel like such a bad tamagotchi mother.
So basically, today was interesting for me. I went to school, did work, hung round with my boyfriend and my friends, went into town after school, went home, unpaused Ben and here I am now! I'll play some games with Ben and take him too school but I wanna focus on talking to my friends and reading, plus I don't feel very well so I'm not really up for doing anything.

I'll post tomorrow, byee

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:51 AM ( #28 )

Today Ben evolved! He has turned into a Ura Mametchi, which is exactly what I wanted. I'm so proud!
His hearts are full, his training is 8/9 bars, he's 2 years old and weighs 99lbs, and has 65300 points.
I'll do a proper post tomorrow

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:18 AM ( #29 )

I haven't had much of a chance to look after Ben today. But some great things happened! He graduated from school! And a few minutes ago, he got a job! He's now a teacher, I'm very proud, and I'm sure Aden is too. I think today I'll do a full post as I may not be able to until Friday (stupid school + stupid homework).
So, basically, not a lot has happened today, Ben received a lot of snakes in the post today, I wasn't too happy about that, as now, he weighs 99lbs, but I'll work on getting that weight down. In good news, I got a cravendale package. They are doing a milk matters thing, and if you collected the tokens, you get a kermit the frog back-pack (from the muppets) and it came to my Nans house and she gave it to me today. It's very cute and perfect for storing my phone, iPod and a tamagotchi. Or, all 3 tamagotchis. I did realize that when I go to Italy with school, I could bring one with me and keep it in my pocket at all times, and maybe get to another generation, but of course, that will either be my 4.5 or my music star (6) because they are a good size, if I take my tama-go, that may be a bit obvious.
Anyway, yeah, that subject can wait until nearer the time, but, would make a great post. I could take some pics of my tama in Italy, I NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON BEN RIGHT NOW! Can't keep drifting off into thinking of whatever generation I'll be on at the time in Italy.

Anyway. A quick re-cap on Ben's stats at the moment. Full happy and Hunger hearts. His training is 8/9 bars. His age is 3, weight is 99lbs and he has 65800 points and is a ura mametchi. I'm so proud of him, he's doing well, but I really need to get his weight down. I'm thinking Climb,, Tug-of-war, apples and man-hole 2 or more times each. I'm missing out shapes because I'm not very good at it, but I'm good at the others so it'll help get lots of money and get his weight down. Wish me luck!

Well, I'm out, I may post during the week but honestly, I highly doubt it, because, as I've already said, Homework and School just get in the way, and right now, some of my friends really need me, they are going through some tough times. They are always there for me, so I wanna be there for them.
Well, bye bye guys and have a wonderful week

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:34 AM ( #30 )

It's Tuesday here in England and I've just done all my homework and been watching Ben.
I haven't played any games with him, so I might do that after I've written this post.
So basically, Ben is a teacher and a Ura Mametchi, I've mentioned this thousands of times. Oh well.
All his hearts are full and he's 5 years old, maybe tomorrow or Thursday the matchmaker will come. I really want Ben to have a girl, but I may end up looking after another boy.
I'm thinking of names.
Girl names: Cece or Candy
Boy Names: Carl or Cabe.
I'm really hoping for a girl though :P

In a minute I might play some games with Ben and then take him to work.
Well, bye guys, I might post tomorrow if I can. I'll do some stuff about the matchmaker at least. I've also realised that you guys haven't seen Ben in ages. I'll try and take a picture on my Ipod and show you guys tomorrow. Bye

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:21 AM ( #31 )

I'm really clever! Today I forgot to pause Ben!
When I came home from Town, he had:
0 hunger hearts
1 happy hearts
3 poops
and he was sick. I could have killed Ben. I feel really bad now though. He's okay now though and I'll play some games with him once I've done my homework to make up for it and I'll donate some points to the king so you probably won't see much change in how many points he had. Omg I feel really bad.
Well anyway, I need to do my homework. I have history and Maths homework to do.
History: Who were the luddites
Maths: 2 questions from my maths questions book.
Wish me luck, Byee!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:53 AM ( #32 )

Ben just got married!
Cant remember who he got married to but he's had a little girl.
I will name her Cece :)

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:55 AM ( #33 )

After I left yesterday was interesting. I found out that my boyfriend wanted a tamagotchi when he was little, he doesn't really want one now as he's kinda grown out of little pixel toys and he loves his x-box. I kinda like my x-box and tamagotchi equally.
Anyway, Ben and his little baby girl Cece are doing fine today. I've played some games with them and Ben needs to collect his money from work.
Okay, I just collected it, he got paid 1020 points. Bringing our total to 71020 points but i just donated the 20 points. Now the total points comes to 71000 points.
All Ben's hearts are full, training still 8/9 bars but everything is going well. His age is 6. I honestly can't wait to look after Cece, I am honestly excited since I will be on generation 6! Once I've started generation 6, i will unpause my tamago and have 2 tamagotchis running at the same time. I was going to get them all up to generation 6 separately but I love my v4.5 and want it running all the time.
So basically, once I'm on gen 6, I will unpause the tamago and get that one to gen 6 while playing with the 4.5.
Once the tamago is on gen 6 I will pause it and run my music star, with the v4.5 still running.
I'm strange like that.

Anyway, I'm surprised I've been posting all week because of town and school.
Ben and Cece won't get unpaused until later tomorrow because I might be going into town with my boy friend and best friends.
See you guys soon.
Have a lovely day.
Byee!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:10 AM ( #34 )

Hey everyone!! It's only just past 2pm in England so I not much has happened.
So basically. Ben left Cece last night and I woke up and went on tamatalk chat and eBay as I'm currently looking for a v4 or a v3 or even a v2 to buy.
Anyway, let's get back to talking about Cece. She is a toddler now, I would tell you which one she is but I have too many tabs running and can't check the growth chart to see what she is, but she looks like a star/starfish thing if that helps. The baby stage of tamas is just so annoying for me, it just takes so much effort and this was at like 9am so I was half asleep, could barely think and I had to pay attention to a little tama baby. Anyway, she's gen 6 and I'm very proud.

Right now I'm not doing a lot on tamatalk as I am currently trying to find out which pokemon game is the best one (boyfriends opinion) and trying to find where I can buy some pokemon cards (yes, I do like pokemon. Piplup or Tepig as my favourite, I just can't decide.)
So basically I'll try and get some pictures If I can. Well, Byee!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, laurakcald