NO COMMENTS

LauraKCald's Tama-log

laurakcald

• Please log in to reply

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:47 AM ( #41 )

Good evening guys! Nothing has happened today because of me being at school and then I went into town and stuff but basically tomorrow and sunday will probably be the days where things happen, hopefully!
Okay so at the moment Ceces hearts are full, training bar full, she's 4 years old and weighs 51lbs. She has 75200 points.
Just a quick update and I will post more tomorrow

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:59 AM ( #42 )

Hello everyone!
So, I haven't posted for a while, this is because I've been busy at school and I've been busy doing homework and revising. I have my end of year 8 exams coming up so I might not be posting a lot and my tama may be paused.
So, I think Cece has left her child, and I'm just waiting for him to wake up.
I've decided to name him Dan, after Danisnotonfire, who is a YouTuber that I find hilarious. He's British, like me, so he gets extra awesome points for that, and he kinda speaks like me too. YAY!
Anyway, back to posting about Cece, because she's been paused for ages, nothing has happened, but during the time she was unpaused, she got a visit from the matchmaker, and fell in love with a tamagotchi, I can't remember which one she was with though. But anyway, they got married and had a baby boy. Ugh, I was hoping for a girl, but honestly, couldn't think of any 5 letter names beginning with D for a girl, so I'm sorta happy she has had a baby boy :)

Anyway, that is just a quick post, not sure what I'll be able to do today but I will keep my v4.5 unpaused for the weekend and I will try my hardest to look after them. Wish me luck guys!

Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:27 AM ( #43 )

Good morning tamatalk! Not much has happened today because Dan has only just woken up, sorta. Well, yesterday, he became a toddler, and he came a Tomatchi (I think that is the name.) and he's so cute! I can't wait until he becomes a teenager, so then I can work on making him become the adult I want.
So, I thought I'd show you all his stats.
Hungry: ****
Happy: ****
Training: 4 bars
Weight: 54lbs
Name: Dan
Gen: 7

Well, I think he's doing pretty well at the moment, and I can't believe I'm on 7th generation already, it's a big shock.
I've also been thinking about purchasing a v2 or a v3, or even both. I would love to expand on my tamagotchi collection, as at the moment, I only own 3, which is basically nothing compared to some people who own hundreds, but I haven't been collecting long.

Anyway, I might post later if anything interesting happens, so, byee

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:23 AM ( #44 )

Good merry morning everyone!
It's Saturday in jolly old England! And I am here with an update on Dan!
To be completely honest, nothing interesting has happened because he's been paused all week. Also, something weird happened when I was with him last week, he got the letter saying he left pre-school, but he didn't receive a letter asking him which teacher he wanted. I'll try something out and see if it works.
What I'm going to go is make him go to work, which for him is school and see if it allows me to go anywhere, and if it does, it'll hopefully allow me to pick the teacher.
Wish me luck.......(Ending at 9:07)

....(9:09) Noo! It automatically gave me the 1st teacher, which means, meh, I guess I'll have to make Dan turn into a ura-mametchi, just like his Grandfather Ben. Oh well, to be fair ura-mamtchi is quite cute though. He's basically a Mametchi with a tail and is more mystical. Okay, I just took a 10 minute break because I just randomly got a very short headache, hmm. Anyway, I'm back now to finish this log post. At the moment Dan has full hunger and happy hearts, 7/9 training bars, he's 2 years old, 84lbs, is 7th generation, and ha 77400 points.

I might not be able to fully look after him today as I have revision because Monday-Friday I have non-stop end of year exams. But after that I am on holiday for a week for half-term, for secondary school pupils (aged 11-18) it's sorta like a reward for us, for doing all these tests, but primary schools (3-11 or 5-11 depending on what school) also get that week off, but I can't fully remember if they do tests too..Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked, so basically, I'll be off now! I'll be on eBay looking for any old v2's or v3's to add to my collection. Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:59 AM ( #45 )

Hello everyone! It's the morning in the UK and yesterday was the queens Diamond Jubilee.
I personally didn't watch it or do anything to celebrate but I'm happy that the queen has been on the throne for 60 years.
Anyway, enough about the queen. Time to explain some things.
I am back, for this week because It's half term, I have finished all of my end of year 8 exams and I'm ready to face the last term of school before I go off to Italy with school.
Now, to the tamas, I am still only running my v4.5 because it's all I can be bothered to run for the moment, but I can always try to run my v6 or my tamago as well, but, I'm not sure yet. Anyway, the update on Dan.
He's doing quite well, he is a ura-mametchi. He works in a bakery and is 5 years old with a full training bar.
I'll post more later today or something but no promises as I am with my Nan, like every Sunday,but I can always try.

Bye guys and I'll be looking forward to posting again soon
Have a lovely day
Bye

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:45 AM ( #46 )

Good morning world! I'm sorry I haven't actually been posting, I've been ill.
I've only been looking after my v4.5 but I've decided not to log it until I have gotten either a different teenager or a girl because recently I've only been getting the teen that you can get to get ura Mametchi, I've tried and tried to get a different teenager but it just doesn't seem possible and it's extremely annoying. So I do apologise for not logging Elvis, actually, you guys didn't even know Elvis existed until I mentioned him just now. Wooow. Anyway, I now have a different laptop, it's my dads sony Vaio and it's really really good.
I'm back at school on Monday and I'll be stuck doing homework all day today so looks like Elvis will have to wait, but right now, I don't actually care that much, I'm tired of getting the same male tamas, even if I raise them differently *sigh* but never mind, I'll have to continue with him, he's generation 8 anyway, I can't just quit now!
Anyway, I might post later or tomorrow or I might not, I'm not 100% sure yet.

Anyway, bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:52 AM ( #47 )

Haven't been on recently and this is because school has started, I've had loads of homework, I've been spending time with my boyfriend (it's our 6 month anniversary today!) and all 3 of my tamagotchis batteries have died. I'm gonna find some batteries and bring back my v4.5 tomorrow or today. Also, i've moved house which is why I have to find batteries and everything!

Will post soon.
Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:44 AM ( #48 )

I will be posting properly on here soon but I have started GCSE's and my life is a bit upside down at the moment.
My tamas have also all run out of battery, they'll be back soon

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:15 AM ( #49 )

Heeey everybody!
It's been nice being back on tamatalk, I've been talking to a lot of nice people.
At the moment, I have no batteries suitable for my tamagotchi, so it can't be run, but I am considering buying a tamagotchi-like app on my iPhone.

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:27 PM ( #50 )

10th January 2013- 6:18pm:
Hello Everyone! I finally got a battery for my V4.5 which means it's gonna be up and running again, woo!
I'm really looking forward to it, I've reset it unfortunately because I really wanted to start again. New year, fresh start.
I won't be posting that much unless something interesting happens like new generation, growing up and jobs.

10th January 2013- 6:26pm:
My Tamagotchi has been set up and hatched. I got a girl, and I have named her Ally, I'm not sure why, but I would like to do the thing I did last time with the alphabet, which is why I named her with something that began with an A. Next will be B, and so on. Hope to speak to you all soon. Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:15 AM ( #51 )

Hey guys!
So I woke up and Ally evolved into a ura-young-violetchi and she looks so cute. I may try to get her to evolve either into purinatchi (I think that's the name) or ura-violetchi. Ill keep you guys updated. Oh and her toddler/child stage she was a kuribotchi (I think that's the name)

Bye guys!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:15 AM ( #52 )

Good merry morning everyone!
I just thought I'd write a little post explaining everything with Ally.
Okay, so she's 2 years old, weighs 23 lbs (I'm planning on getting it down later) and she has 4 bars of training.
Smiley face is 88, star/firework is 2 and egg is 32. (I don't know what they mean but I will find out later)
Her hunger and happy hearts are completely full.

I will post soon, see ya!

Edited by LauraKCald, 13 January 2013 - 05:15 AM.

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:45 PM ( #53 )

Hello everyone, I'm here with an update on Ally.
About an hour or so ago I heard noises coming from the v4.5, so I looked and she had evolved!
She's now a Purimatchi, which is the tamagotchi I was trying to get.

Achievement unlocked 100G- Got tamagotchi that I wanted

Anyway, I thought I'd post some stats.
Name: Ally
Weight: 36lb
Gen: 1
Hunger: *****
Happy: *****

I'm very happy, I'm looking forward to her having her baby and getting a job. I will post when she gets a job, it should be interesting :P

Byee!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:08 PM ( #54 )

Hey everyone, just a quick update on Ally!
She has left school and now works at the circus!
Here are her stats:
Weight: 50lb
Training: 5 bars

I will next post when she the matchmaker comes, see you all soon :)

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:49 AM ( #55 )

Good morning everyone! It's a snowy day in England and I'm here to give you and update on Ally.
So the matchmaker came earlier and Ally fell in love with a Celebtchi and together they've had a beautiful baby boy.
I'm currently thinking of names, I'm thinking Bob or Ben or Benji (dogs name, I know, but oh well)
Here are Allys stats:

Weight: 68lb (I'm gonna work on getting it down)

Thank you all for reading this post, and/or the entire log, I really do appreciate it.
Once again, I will post soon.
Bye, and I hope you all have an amazing day :)

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:48 AM ( #56 )

Hello everyone! Once again, long time no speak.

I know you must get sick and tired of me saying the same thing every time but I have actually been very busy with school, personal things and my own health.

I have unpaused Bob and he will remain this way until 6:30am tomorrow because of school. He will be unpaused when I get home which will probably be between 4:30-5:00pm.

Some days he may not be unpaused until 8:30pm because I may be at my boyfriends house playing video games. Anyway, enough about all this, let's get on with the update.

I was looking after Bob and he evolved, which I am very happy about. I can't be bothered to write a lot so I will include pictures instead of telling you what he is.

He is very happy at the moment and later I will play with him to get his weight down and earn some money back, as a robber came and stole some. Cheeky!

Below is a picture of Bob now.

1172ec46-487f-4515-95bf-763df0963129.jpg

I can't wait to see what happens. Obviously when he has a child, the next one will begin with a C. It's too early to think about names yet though.

I will talk soon, and give updates when I can.

Bye!

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:18 AM ( #57 )

Morning everyone! It's Friday, 8th of March 2013.

I'm off sick from school today but I am feeling a bit better so I decided to go onto my laptop and do a little update on Bob.

He's still 0 and a toddler because he's been paused because I've been asleep so much that I can't look after him properly, and I don't want him to die.

I am considering resetting my tamagotchi again and starting a new log and trying to do better. I'll think about it, maybe ask you guys out there what you think and decide what to do from there.

But here is the possibly last update on Bob. He's 45 lbs and his hunger and happy hearts are full.

Well, see you guys later with a post on whether I'm leaving this log or not.

Bye

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:36 PM ( #58 )

Hello internet!

Over the weekend, I will be starting a new log and re-setting my tamagotchi.

I've decided to start fresh. This log does have a bit of sentimental value, but I honestly feel like I need to start again.

This log has been neglected for so long and it would be better to just start again.

Thank you everyone for reading this post, and this log, it's been great posting and I am looking forward to posting from a new log

Once again, thank you all.

Hope you all have an amazing day/night.

See you all soon :)

-Laura

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, laurakcald