how to get the oldies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I thought that you just had to keep denying marriage for several Tamagotchi days until they then transform into an oldie... :newmametchi:

If you marry Otokitchi and Ojitchi, do you get Oyajitchi/Gorripatchi? I mean by the date place. Or can you only get them from connection marriages?

If you marry Otokitchi and Ojitchi, do you get Oyajitchi/Gorripatchi? I mean by the date place. Or can you only get them from connection marriages?
You can only get them from connection. How careless of me to not wait until my Marotchi becomes an old lady and connects with Necktietchi as an old man a bunch of times and then lay an egg and then wait. It takes a while and the battery could run out too and then you'd have to change it and download them and set the time right. Just to have to wait two more days until the parents leave and then wait 1 hour and be happy.

to get the oldies take horribe care of your tamaa while its a adult

Yeah on the tama-go. :) On any other versions your tamagotchi must turn 9 days old. :)
Neglected my Tama-go adult for two day's. Checked on it and saw it was dead. I pressed A and C, when the egg hatched I checked the history part of the book icon and saw that the tamagotchi died as a Mametchi. I really don't think Mametchi is an oldie on the Tama-go.

Neglected my Tama-go adult for two day's. Checked on it and saw it was dead. I pressed A and C, when the egg hatched I checked the history part of the book icon and saw that the tamagotchi died as a Mametchi. I really don't think Mametchi is an oldie on the Tama-go.
I meant take HORRIBLE CARE not TOTALLY neglect it. <_< NEVER leave it alone for more than 7 hours or it will die/run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back